The discussions

Keying @ in lenovo

How do I key in @ in my Lenovo laptop? Does not seem to work in the conventionalvway

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Crashed hardrive

Closed

I have a Toshiba Laptop which crashed recently. But there is an option where I can type my password. However, I also forgot the password. Does anyone ...

Ambucias

Windows xp keyboard issues

Hello, My laptop is encountering issues with the keyboard. When I press W, it turns on Caps lock, and pressing the I key produces random characters...

Ambucias

Laptop screen not work

Hello, So I turned my computer on and everything was fine, but after I loved I. My screen just stayed black. I can see the mouse and if I hit ctrl...

BaCkToHaCk

Frozen home screen or mousepad on my toshiba

Hello, I've tried all the tricks I know, and I can't get the cursor too move. Help? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0

BaCkToHaCk

Laptop power button flickers

Hello, I had left my laptop on sleep mode overnight now the power button blinks but my laptop wont start up have tried everthing in the interner b...

BaCkToHaCk

Restore internet use

Hello, I am hoping for some assistance. I restored my Dad's old Dell Dimension B110 to factory settings as it was operating terribly and am now u...

YYZ

Printer 401dne

after installation of driver printer works properly but next day it doesn't receive command and print page and shows message (ready).

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
Muhammadarshadali

My laptop screen goes black but the key board keys are working

Hello, my laptop screen goes black but the key board keys are working ...such as the volume keys and all .... Plz plz plz how can I slove this pro...

stanley1501

I need opinion

I've formated pendrive Kingston DataTraveler 101 by using 'QUICK FORMAT'. After that I no longer be able to play the video on my televison. What shoul...

Jilake

Pendrive shotcut prblm

Hey i m using windows 7 nd when i put my pendrive into laptop i see only shotcuts nd when i copy tht same the shotcuts are bieng copied soo help me ou...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
xpcman

1 tb hard drive not showing

Hi, Initially connected a 1 TV hard drive,recognised by computer but said had errors,tried to clear with windows but not possible. Could an instal of ...

xpcman

Pendrive not getting detected or visible

Hello everyone, I have HP v165w 4GB pendrive that isn't getting detected on any computer, in any USB port. I've tried the control-panel method, it...

BaCkToHaCk

Computer not talking

Hi there, My computer is suddenly not sending an output to my two monitors, mouse and keyboard. It was working fine yesterday. Have taken a look in...

BaCkToHaCk

Windows 8 satellite c855d-s5354

Hello, I was updating my stuff on my computer and nothing was so I forced my computer off when I turned it back on it says it preparing system updates...

BaCkToHaCk

Please help how to turn on my computer

hello!!!! I have dv9500 pavilion laptop. It doesn't turn on whatsoever. The only thing is when I plug in my charger to the port, the port lights up ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
DeadComputer

I want lock to my keyboard in inter key

Hello, i want lock to my keyboard in inter key

BaCkToHaCk

How to lock enter key

Hello, how to lock enter key please reply me

BaCkToHaCk

Pendrive problem

Hello, i am having 16 gb toshiba pendrive .I can't able to open or format the pendrive .Can you give any solution Configuration: Windows XP / ...

KY_WD  

I not open my pen drive

Solved

show message, this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. please contact your system administrator. plz help me...

KY_WD  

I can't open or format the pen drive

Hello, I can't open or format the pen drive.show message restrictions this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this ...

KY_WD  

Laptop not starting

My laptop is not starting It's charging light contionsly going red and white Connected to power charger but still not starting Whats the problem ...

KY_WD  

Dell ultra xps 12 does not start,

Hello, The start button on the left light comes and goes but laptop is not starting Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.2403.125

KY_WD  

My lenova laptop switch on problem

dear sir, my laptop was switched off while working, even i tried hard boost up but nothing happened, while pressing the the power button the power...

KY_WD  

My asus notebook won't load windows with black screen

Hello, I have Asus K551LB . It worked very well until yesterday . Yesterday morning when I wanted to turning it on I saw POWER KEY and other light...

KY_WD  

Laptop

Hi all i have a problem with my Compaq laptop, it wont charge even if i remove the battery it doesn't turn on. the light which shows that the charger...

ac3mark

Fresh out of the box...

Solved

Brandy new to this forum. Just bought a gaming computer off ebay from what seemed a reasonable guy. Build not so critical but was shipped with an unse...

12 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2015 by
kieferschild

Lenovo fn buttons

Hello, i just updated to windows 10, i installed all the drivers but some of the fn buttons don't work.... for example the fn+ volume buttons works ...

BaCkToHaCk

After shutdown my laptop takes 3-5 hours to start again

i have an acer b950 laptop once it is shutdown I have to wait for 4-5 hours only then it starts again. if I press power button right after shutdown it...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

My dell inspiron n5010 is running too slow

Hello guys, I don't know why my Dell inspiron N5010 is running too slow, even that I formatted it, but it's still slow. Memory: 5.6 GiB Processor...

xpcman

Display problem

I switched on my laptop. And this is how the screen appeared! What is the problem and how can I correct it? [http://static.commentcamarche.net/ccm.ne...

xpcman

Memory card shows pod file

I have many pictures in my camera sd-card. But I could not open it. When I try to open or explore my sd card, there is a POD file in that; which is a ...

xpcman

Too many oooo's

Hello, can someone help me? Every time I type the word "to" when I'm in Word or using email, the keyboard adds an extra o, so it looks like this - "t...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 17 seems to be stuck!

Solved

My father's Dell Inspiron 17 is stuck turning on. We turn it on and it starts up but then it goes right to updating' and from there it seems to be st...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
scalawagg1

Pendrive write protected

my transcend 4gb pen drive do not format.its show me write protected.so how can i format it.please replay.................

6 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
BaCkToHaCk

No boot up or signal

i have an hp pavillion p6000 series. i get no signal to the monitor and it beeps 1 short 1long pauses and repeats. is there anyway i can fix this? tha...

KY_WD  

Unable to open e:drive

hi, I have 3 partitions in my Dell Vostro (Windows 7) laptop C:, D: and E: i copied some files from a pen drive into the E: drive and after that ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Thermal paste...

Solved

Hi,I am Harikrishnan. I bought a new motherboard and processor.(It is a DDR2 mother board and intel 2.4GHz duel core processor) My question is,is it n...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
Harithilleri

Mouse pad and keyboard is not working

My toshiba laptop serial number 1sbxrmc, mouse pad and keyboard both are not working. what is wrong please.

BaCkToHaCk

Acer aspireone d270 completely no power at all.

Solved

What is the best course of action to solve this problem?

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
KY_WD  

Canon bjc 85 portable printer

Is it possible to run a canon printer BJC85 older version under windows 7. It is an olderprinter only does black and has had little use. I want to u...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
fretz

Printer installation

Having no luck connecting my Lexmark X2600 printer installed on my windows 8 Dell. Supposed to be a notification pop up when I connect the printer cab...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2015 by
ac3mark

Laptop sony vaio light blinks for 2 seconds then it turns of

Solved

I have a sony vaio laptop , actually yesterday I had a problem: I try to turn it on but the light blinks for 2 seconds then it turns of , I tried to r...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2015 by
AN

Overclock amd e1-1200

Hello, i have packardbell en te11bz, and i want to know so it's possible to overclock it thanks.

xpcman

Memory card is not reading

hello my memory is not reading in my phone or in pc I dont know what happened but when I insert it in nokia phone it shows enter password I never k...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2015 by
rominadalessandro5

Can not format sd card

I can't format my micro SD card (8 GB). When i tried to format it ,the computer just keeps saying "Windows was unable to complete the format." The wri...

KY_WD  

Seagat 320gb hdd.slow probalm.

my brand PC. Hp 500b MT.it isn't install windows.its loading in win-7 logo.its loading long time and no responds.my HDD use other PC like external.its...

KY_WD  

Data not opening from pendrive

Hello, I have a sony 8 GR pendrive, which is encrypted (Password Protected) by my company. Recently i have stored 4 gb photographs on it. However...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop internal hdd is not detecting plz help

hello sir my acer travelmate isn't detecting its new hard disk my laptop shows black screen "media check failure exiting rom check cable" i b...

R2D2_WD  

My passport 0740 isn't detecting/

I have a western digital My Passport 0740 hard drive. It's about 3 years old now and has been working fine until one day it just stopped. It's not rec...

R2D2_WD  
Results 10501 - 10550 out of a total of 33,786