The discussions

Mine laptop doesnot open

Hello, I need help from you to repair mine laptop,when the programme is running in mine laptop,i just picked out the battery and when i am going to ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop's screen is flickering

Hello, My laptop dell vostro's screen is flickering again and even in safe mode and is not letting me to do anything it has Windows 8.1 Configu...

Ambucias

Black screen only and in back ground showing dell in screen

Hello, sir when i start my laptop in morning my dell lap showing black screen only and in back ground showing dell in screen .last night it function...

10 replies Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Keyboard problem

Hello, In my laptop keys 'c' 'x' 'z' are not working my laptop is hp EliteBook Folio 9470m Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.65

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Alice_Phoebe

Dell d630 sim card

Hi, I recently discovered the SIM card slot under the battery in my Latitude D630. I placed the SIM card in the slot but nothing happened. Th...

Computertech

Laptop screen appear black

Hello, when I turn on my laptop Dell vostro 1550 its appeared black screen it says to press f2 or f12 on the right corner. I pressed but its not work ...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop will not start

yesterday I turned off the laptop and in the morning try to start my. but its not turning on pls help me

R2D2_WD  

My wd my passport is not getting connected?..

Hello, my WD My Passport is not getting connected?.. pls help... the lighton my HD blinks n it vibrates, can see "Local Disk (G:)" too but it d...

R2D2_WD  

Wd my passport 1tb not detected

my friend accidentally dropped my hard drive, after that when I connect it to my laptop it cannot detect anymore even to other's laptop still can't. I...

3 replies Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Most of the keys on my keyboard aren't working

I have a Toshiba windows 7 laptop. I think moisture might have caused the keys on my keyboard to stop working...only some keys work now. I have been u...

Computertech

My acer aspire laptop wont turn on. need help!

Hey guys. I recently tried to fix my Acer Apire v3 571g 9686 by replace the DC jack because the laptop wasnt turning on. I fixed it, and replace every...

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Computertech

Check signal cable

Solved

Hi, I today changed my HP tower power supply unit. It now all works ok and boots up (familiar Windows Chime plus caps on off shows light) but the ...

9 replies Last reply on 24 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Only goes to the windows screen and stops

Hello, my Toshiba isn't working i can turn it on and it goes to windows but after that nothing happens it just freezes i tried taking out the batter...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2015 by
xpcman

Monitor is on but no signal after i plug the keyboard while pc is ob

Hello, Some keys on my keyboard wont work so i decided to unplug it. Then I plug it agaib while the computer is still on. After that the monito...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2015 by
xpcman

Pc restarts

Hello, I am having a problem for a few days. My PC restarts when I press shutdown or press the power button. I have tried a lot of methods but it doe...

3 replies Last reply on 23 May 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard not working, toshiba satellite u50t-a-100

Hello, Hi, I have Toshiba Satellite U50t-A-100. My keyboard just randomly stopped working yesterday. I have had it for a year and a half and unfortu...

xpcman

Hp pavilion notebook 15 screen flashes black but works

Hi all, My computer screen will suddenly blink a black screen every couple of hours but goes back to normal right away. Does anyone know how to fi...

steven227

Protected pen drive

how to release pen drive when protected???? please help me any one....

steven227

Getting hidden files off of my sd card

how do you get the hidden files off of your sd card using your android phone?

InformatiWeb

Change the language

Can you please help me to change my computer language from deutch to english? thanks

InformatiWeb

Pc crashed

Hello, my laptop has not been working for approximately 3 weeks it apparently crashed and with only move from the starting windows screen to a black s...

Ambucias

Pen drive not opening and not responding to cmd also.

Hello, i have pen drive of 8gb sandisk it is detected by the system but it does not show any data bar. i can't even format it.i also used the comm...

Ambucias

My headphones are not working

Solved

Hello, Toshiba Laptop . Windows 8 when I use my headphones in they don't work usually when I push them in I can feel that it is in but I cant fe...

3 replies Last reply on 23 May 2015 by
Computertech

Start-up problem

can you give me an advice how to trouble shoot my computer (netbook) i've done all my best but still the problem exist the system system starts almost...

6 replies Last reply on 23 May 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop isn't starting window

once I switch on my laptop(Toshiba) it writes BOOTMGR is missing Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart..... I have press them but it doesn't restart. please I...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
xpcman

Dell n5110 showing red icon on battery saying consider replacing

Hello, My Dell inspiron N5110 laptop all of a sudden started to show red cross icon on battery saying consider replacing your battery. Now it is hol...

xpcman

Change korean language to english on hp notebook windows 8 lap

Hey my hp notebook laptop apps, files, programs etc are in Korean language, and I really don't understand what it means or what it says, do you know h...

xpcman

How do i fn lock on my windows 8 laptop

Hello, I need help ive been trying to fn lock and it wont work plz help

7 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
InformatiWeb

Seeking for answer my windows asus x55c

Ok my laptop asus x55c will poweron an it says preparing automatic repair. Then it says your pc ran into a problem an needs to restart. Were just c...

4 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
sofi87

Boot problem

Solved

Yesterday, I was using the computer and it was running on low battery, then the screen started to get black and the computer was going to auto shut do...

5 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
seif_tounes

Sony vaio keyboard is stuck help please!

I managed to solve this problem temporarily once, but now it's back. The computer is my mom's so who knows if she got into anything to cause this to h...

3 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
BrianGreen

Computer repaired, now monitor and keyboard won't work

My computer had to get some work done on it because it was freezing on the welcome screen due to it being out of RAM. The tech cleaned it up and put ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
Computertech

Some keyboard letters not working

Hello, Its been quite few months I've had this problem of keyboard letters not typing when pressed. Sometimes after 10 mins of waiting when i press ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
InformatiWeb

Keyboard problems

Hi how do i enter the @ symbol on my Fujitsu laptop

InformatiWeb

About flash drive

Solved

Hello, I am using my own system, in that i had a problem. When i connect on my flash on system it is connecting but it doesn't appear on my comput...

2 replies Last reply on 22 May 2015 by
refaye

Usb shows no files but it is half full

Hello everyone! I have a 64 GB Silicon Power USB that is giving me some problems. When I connect it to my computer I click on view files but my compu...

Ambucias

You need to format the pen drve before you can use it

i insert my pendrive in my pc it shows "you need to format the ds n drve before you can use it " my pendrive contain very very important fle pl...

Computertech

Write protected pendrive ! cruzer blade

Hello, my pen has been write protected. How i can solve this? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 42.0.2311.135

Computertech

Printer issue

Solved/Closed

Hello, Hope a help from you. In our company,Yesterday i connect a HP Laserjet 400 M401 PCL6 printer to a computer on network.. and then i try to c...

sandy

Usb 3 expansion card not working

Hello, my usb 3 expansion do not work but after rebooting the pc 4-5 times it works and the next day i have to repeat the same process Confi...

Computertech

Asus computer black screen after reboot it

Hello, Asus computer black screen after reboot it Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

Computertech

Acer laptop wont boot

Hello, When i turn my computer on it shows the Acer screen then shows the dash line in the upper left corner and then shows a black screen?! Co...

5 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
kieferschild

Toshiba laptop keyboard problem

Hello, i am using toshiba laptop so some keies are not functionla. how can i get the solution Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 37.0

2 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Phone to pc connection

how do I browse in my pc using mobile data?

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
InformatiWeb

Problem with my pen drive

Hello, My name is Akhila, and I am not able to open my pen drive in my lap top. Whenever I try to open, it is showing a notification saying that t...

xpcman

Problems with a printer rom

I was installing a printer Software... or something like that, but I forgot to take out the disk and I turned off my laptop and now it won't turn off,...

xpcman

My computer shuts down while gaming

Hello, So i built a rig that i thought was to optimal standards.It has a i5 #4750 processor. 32 gigs of ram a evga gforce gtx 560 ti 448 core vide...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite wont do anything!!

Hi, really hoping someone can help. I got a Toshiba Satellite 6 months ago. Its been working fine but in the last few days it just wont do anything....

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2015 by
xpcman

8gb memory sdhc card can't transfer pics and music to it

I have an 8GB Toshiba microsd memory card and I can't transfer pics and music to it from my computer to the card. When I tried it keeps saying please ...

carminabigue

Lenovo ideapad won't start up

Solved

Hello, I turned off my computer yesterday and there was an update to be done but my computer wasn't turned back on I think. Thus, my computer won't...

carminabigue
Results 11251 - 11300 out of a total of 33,782