The discussions

Black screen

HI GUYS IM ASKING FOR HELP, RECENTLY I CHANGED THE HARD DISK OF MY PC BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY UNABLED THE USER OF THE OLD HARD DISK, I DONT HAVE EN...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2015 by
xpcman

Aspire laptop keyboard would not write

Hello, I have an Acar Aspire laptop and suddenly I can not write anything. Letters or numbers Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0

xpcman

Toshiba laptop problems

Hello, I reset my laptop to Out of box form and I start it up and it say something about setup.but then completely shuts off and back on Any help to...

xpcman

Kingston flash memory fails to read on pc but reads on satellit

i had a flash memory i used to put it on my satellite receiver and TV to watch movies it usually works well with pc when i try to copy movies on it ...

xpcman

Monitor keeps saying power saving mode. help!

Hello, My lenovo moitor says power saving mode and then turns off. How do I shut this power saving mode off so I can use my computer Configurat...

xpcman

Trouble connecting laptop to external monitor...

Hello, I have an hp laptop and a tyris monitor and my laptop screen is broken. I tried holding the fn and f4 keys to connect my laptop to the exte...

xpcman

Keyboard malfunctioning

Hello, i really6 need help wit5h my6 comput5er :/ whenever i t5ry6 t5o press t5he t but5t5on i get5 t5 inst5ead and when i press t5he y but5t5on i g...

xpcman

Computer powers up but no signal on monitor

I have a computer I made, and it powers up fine. When I start it no signal come up on the monitor. It contains a new CPU, but I wasn't able to find th...

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2015 by
crytecnix

Headphone is not working until restart

Could someone can help me with my prolem. My headphone is not working when is plugging into computer, laptop's speaker work well. It only work if i pl...

3 replies Last reply on 9 May 2015 by
garykertson

Lenovo yoga pro

Hello, My keyboard went crazy. My row of numbers is typing with letters (8i, 0P, etc.) and the first row of letter keys is typing with numbers (i8,...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
ac3mark

Toshiba won't turn on at all

Hi please help.. My Toshiba satellite m45 (winbdows xp) screenwent black ..no blinking lights .. I have taken battery out and unplugged and held down...

2 replies Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
ac3mark

Remove shortcut from pendrive

Hello. When any pendrive insert in my laptop it is open in shortcut format how to re...

Ambucias

Dell 1525 asdfjkl not working

Can anyone help on this matter I have tried 2 keyboards and I have also tried the laptop with windows and linux. I just can't get the buttons asdfjkl ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
ac3mark

May i know what bios is?

Solved/Closed

may i know what bios is?

Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
dmkol

Recovering data from seagate external hard drive -no files shown

Hi Everybody, I'm new to this site but have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have an External Hard Drive from Seagate that used to work...

thelostrodent

My pc keeps turning off after i turn it on

Hello, I have build pc and it used to work fine until i ruined the processor, so i got the same processor but now the pc it keeps turning off after i ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
BrianGreen

Some keys may corrupted.

Hello, When the laptop is switched on the topmost left icon of my desktop (in this case it is Recyclbin) got highlited (selected automatically) and ...

Computertech

Format sd card it shows format cannot be completed

Hello, please help me in working my damaged 16gb sd card. i tried with all the above mentioned procedures but still i cannot format sd card it shows...

Computertech

Wireless keyboard keeps going to seach bar upon typing

Hello, i have a problem on my wireless keyboard .. it keeps going to searh bar and i cant type continously. it has question mark on the search bar.m...

Computertech

Shortcut

I have a problem in my pen drive or PC Today I pluge my drive in my laptop And I open this Then I see only a shortcut of REMOVEABLE DISK in 1 k...

Ambucias

Pressing specific keys adds full-stop in between

Solved

Hello, This is a very weird problem, but whenever I try to type "jou" (say, for "journal" or "journey"), it comes out as "jo.urnal" or "jo.urney" w...

4 replies Last reply on 8 May 2015 by
RJOpal

You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy to this

Hello, I did your advice Jack4 but it doesn't work for me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 37.0

Computertech

Some keys not working

Hello, My laptop keys; ERT DFG CVB Have stop working. I have opened and cleaned the keyboard but the problem still persist. Please ...

Computertech

Startup issue

Hello, I have dell latitude e6400. when i start it, fan runs but no display. After few seconds it is off completely. Once i remove ram and again put...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2015 by
xpcman

Lenovo recover from a power saving mode

Dear All,cover a power sa kindly explain how can I recover from a power saving mode? thank you

xpcman

Power up

hi and thank u for letting me join,i have a emachine e725 (acer) which has a mind ov its own, every thing works when it does turn on, if i keep pushin...

xpcman

My laptop screen keeps flicking

i used my laptop and at the next day when i on it, my screen flicks and is now getting worse. what is the cause and i how am i going to fix it. Please...

xpcman

Driver shortcut

PC runs on windows 8 and when ever i plug in pendrive, it shows an shortcut of itself instead of showing all the files. The files are present in the s...

2 replies Last reply on 7 May 2015 by
Nikster

Dell inspiron 15 laptop automatically power off

Hello, I am using dell inspiron 15 3521 laptop more than one year. While using it automatically power off not shutdown. It happens more than ...

Computertech

My external hard disk cannot open

Hye, Im using an external hard disk(Western Digital 1TB). suddenly, I cannot open my hard disk and use it. If I try to open it, my laptop went hang. h...

nimnimgilbert

Acer gateway ne46rs laptop no display

Hello, sir this laptop switch on all led is glowing but no display bios software no problem all ready write it

Computertech

My desktop is not turn on

Solved

Hello, My desktop is not turn on, if I put the power on the system fan will round once then stops. No any other thing will move. Except for the so...

Evalicious

Need help for boot device.

Solved

Hello, My PC was working fine but when I opened it two days before and it was not working. I am not getting what is the problem. It is giving me ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 May 2015 by
Computertech

Please help laptop wont turn on

Hello, My daughters laptop wont turn on and tried the reboot. Nothing can you please help its only 1 year in Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4....

Computertech

Boot problem

Hello, my asus k52j does not come on, when i press the power key the green light comes on but it goes off automatically after some few seconds i...

R2D2_WD  

Sony dvd/cd rewritable dru-v200a

Will a Sony DVD/CD Rewritable DRU-V200A drive that is in my wondows xp 32 bit PC, work in my Lenovo windows 7 64 bit PC and are the cables the same t...

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2015 by
xpcman

Screen keeps showing update

Hello, When I turn my computer on it keeps trying to configure updates and won't go any further can someone tell me how to stop this Configurat...

xpcman

Toshiba screen is black

Hello, So I closed my laptop screen because I was in the kitchen and I was going up to my room, but when I opened it again the screen remained bla...

KY_WD  

Pendrive windows could not perform this operation

My twinmos 2gb pendrive shows 0 bytes everything. When I m trying to format then show "windows could not perform this operation". I also tried by cm...

KY_WD  

My laptop is not coming on after switching on.

Hello, I hot a problem in here my laptop is not coming on when I put it on. it only shows the battery led light and the power led but the led th...

KY_WD  

I have a virul laptop

I have a virul laptop help me please.

Ambucias

Wd 1tb not working

Hello, I have a WD 1TB external hard drive, supposed new without documentation. The light comes on and there are soft noises from within, but when...

4 replies Last reply on 6 May 2015 by
tretch333

Sd card

Hello, i have a problem in my SD Card Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 42.0.2311.135

Computertech

Faulty hard drive

Please how do I retrieve my data on my faulty hard drive? Initially my desktop (dell inspirion) couldn't boot and after running dell diagnostics I had...

R2D2_WD  

Everything working fine, no signal on screen (help!)

Hello, when I decided to build a PC for my first time I took my GPU, my RAM card, my motherboard, my CPU and fan, and my power supply, just to make ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2015 by
xpcman

Black screen blues

Hello, I have an older Toshiba laptop and after it's booted up the screen fickers then goes black but is still running normally, if you hold it under ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 May 2015 by
KY_WD  

How to connect two laptops to access the folders?

Hello! My lenovo laptop screen showing complete white colour. So i want to access my folders,documents,etc by connecting another laptop. LAN cable is...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2015 by
MaxStart

Ctrl key is not working

HELLO, my keyboard (ctrl) key is not working . suddenly its stopped

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2015 by
thedarknight22

Fn key stop working for increase or decrease volume

Hello, i have a problem with my fn key after i format my laptop (acer) W7. i can't increase( fn+up arrow) or decrease( fn + down arrow) the sound but ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard

Hello, i have problem of my toshiba laptop of typing at on the control plus 2 how to use it Configuration: Windows / Chrome 42.0.2311.135

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2015 by
xpcman
Results 11451 - 11500 out of a total of 33,787