The discussions

Monitor not display anything when restart

Hello, ADVANCE THANKS TO READ, i am facing problem with monitor. i don't know whether it is hardware or system file problem. I hope anyone will...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
suman

Hardware problem

Hello, I have a aproblem in my laptop it's wireless driver not working properly.please suggest me how to resove this problem..thanks Configurat...

realiser

Sound dont work

Hello, Im cant get my sound back on my Pc (it's a dell) after im got a new Hardware, and im cant open enny games. Plzz Help me.! Configurat...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
A.u.t.o

How to increase primary drive capacity

Hello, C: 24.41, D:24.41 & E :27.50GB. Unused 8.56, 4.76 & 24.61 respectively. Pls suggest how to increase C: drive capacity. I am using Windows X...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
jaunglia

Please enter a disk in drive i:

Hi, I have a USB mass drive. Whenever i insert a chip in it and connect it with my pc and try to run it, there comes a message "please enter a disk...

jaunglia

How to format sony vaio laptop

Hello, i m using Sony Vaio laptop VGN-CR24G ..i want to format my laptop..and i m having Sony recovery disc also...plzzzz plzzz plz help me how to...

4 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2010 by
jaunglia

My toshiba equium l40 - l56

Solved

Hello, my toshiba i had a password to get on the computer, but when i went in to hospital my kids tryed o turn the laptop on and now all it says i...

Ambucias

Uploading photos from sony ms-mt8g

Hello, I have a sony DSC-W180 camera and i cant upload my photos from my Sony MS-MT8G Memory stick. The computer only comes up with 8 shortcut fol...

yoyo!

Not booting and giving beeps

Hello, My Desktop It is a DELL Optiplex745, it is working fine till yesterday. suddenly in the morning when i switch it ON It is not booting, and...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
bill

Dell dimension 3100 start-up problem

Hello, my dell dimension 3100 ,when I shut down and try to start up it wont, I have to unlug the power cable and take the bios battery out and put ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
big6ron

My lap top screen went blank

Hello, my laptop screen went blank after I installed an anti virus the clicked on cler recent history.....pls help.Dell insperion 1545 Configurat...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

Need help with my m2 memorycard

Hello, I really need your help guys, i have a 2GB m2 memory card used in my sony ericsson k610i, when i connected my memorycard in the pc using a ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
re_mi

Unable to open 4 gb transcend pen drive.

I have a 2 GB Transcend pendrive. I can't open or format the pendrive. Whenever I want to open or format it a message is showing "Please insert a disk...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
re_mi

Nothing appears when i type

Hello, When I type nothing appears on the screen. I've tried pressing Number lock, scroll lock, and a whole lot of other buttons but nothing ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

Compaq presario pc screen goes black w/ cruso

Hello, I started my computer and everything is normal but when the screen where my desktop is supposed to appear a black screen with the cursor is the...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Bios unlock dell d630

Solved

Hello, please help, lost everything Bios unlock .............................595d administrator FY6ZM3J-595B service tag 34719324319 Co...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Cant make cd-rom drive to work with my hdd

Hello, hey guys . i have Really big prob here , i bought new Giga byte G41 motherboard and now my hard disk WD sata 320 and my CD-ROM Samsung S...

little.jay60

Floppy disc to memory stick

Hello, how can I transfer data from a floppy disc to a memory stick. Thanks. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Vince.$tone12

Vista boot problem 2

Hello, Apparently I did not say please and thank you enough in the last message I posted, so I will try again. Could you please advise me on the p...

jack4rall

Sharper image movie projector and laptop?

Hello, I want to use my Sharper Image Entertainment Projector, model# EC-PJ10, to display netflix movies from my Acer netbook. What type of adapt...

KC

Hp pavillion dv6000 caps/num lock led lights

Hello, i have a problem with my caps lick and num lock led lights since i've reinstalled windows 7. the led light of the caps lock is never on and...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2010 by
Dan

Installation of web cam without cd

Hello, i have a web cam but i lost the cd of it please tell me the solution for it.. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

re_mi

Enet webcam driver

Solved

Hello, i have a pc camera(enet) but lost the driver cd i formated my computer . how can download the driver Configuration: Windows 7 / Intern...

re_mi

Acer 5100 laptop

Okay, so I had the same Acer problem everyone had. Keyboard won't work, touchpad won't work. USB and Disc Drive won't work. I pretty much tried every ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
Nikkita

Cursor and black screen of death

Hello, I have a Dell studio CPA, my screen went black with a cursor on top left. I have tried all the suggestions to get it going again, nothing seems...

cha_mps

Keyboard matter

Hello, pls i need urgent assistance. some of my keyboard keys suddenly stopped working. First my screen turned upside down. had to format my pc, r...

cha_mps

Dvd drive no where to be found

Hello, so ya i got a Sata DVD writer/reader that used to work before but now it doesnt open close light it doesnt even show in device manager my compu...

cha_mps

Music from latop through sony hdmi speakers?

Hello, I'm wondering if I can somehow hook my Dell laptop up to my Sony HDMI speaker system that is currently used for my home theater system, so ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
Ali

My itouch wont turn on or connect to my lapto

Hello, My name is Tom. ive had my ipod for 2years and i jailbroke it a year ago. I try to turn it on but it shows the startup apple symbol and the...

realiser

Webcam, upsidedown

Hello, Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 audio and video set up but nothing happens can anyon help me plz?

realiser

Keyboard not communicating with hp laptop

Hello, My keyboard is not communicating with laptop. I can sign on with the keyboard. Once in, none of the keys work. Thank you Configuration: ...

realiser

My cd rom doesnt work

Hello, i have a dell lap top vostro a 840 its CD ROM doesnt work well means for reading some CDs it tries to read it but it cant and make "kher kh...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2010 by
shayan

Notebook screen blanks when cover fully open

Hello, I have a weird problem. Whenever i open the cover at startup Windows blanks the notebookscreen. If i attach a second monitor i can see iWi...

phOshOrOfik

Intex webcam

Hello, Hello, plz try to send me the software of intex swc1 ... plz try to send me the software of intex swc1 webcamConfiguration: Windows XP ...

mubeen

Kingston 8gb pendrive problem

Closed

Hello, sir i bought a 8gb kingston pendrive 1 year ago and 3months after i bought it it got an external scratch but it was working fine but 2months...

10 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
realiser

Boot issue

Hello, Pushed power button on, leds lit up. the hard drive activity light was on for 2-3 seconds then didn't display. Took cover off hard drive bay ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
xpcman

I cannot type the symbol ? when i strike tha

Solved

Hello, I cannot type the symbol ? when I strike that key

6 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1525 prcessor fan does not work

Closed

Hello, 2 days earlier tried to blow the dust from the fan and it stopped functioning..... the processor know continuously runs at arond 100% and c...

little.jay60

Laptop wont get past boot

Hello, I'm having trouble with my laptop; this is what I did in order before it stopped working. I was about to shut down the laptop but I acci...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
srdjz

How to delete password for phoenix bios

Solved

Hello, guys I am entering in phoenix bios cmos setup utility and my pc is asking me to enter a password yet I do remember them so guys I need your...

jack4rall

Acer aspireone d250-1151 reformat problem

Hello, I have read other posts where the people are telling to reformat windows automaticly on AspireOne D250, you should press Alt Gr + F10 before wi...

re_mi

My laptop won't boot

Hello, My Acer aspire 4920, won't boot. It turns on, the Acer splash screen appears, freezes and nothing happened. I'm running Windows vista... ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
ianwhit05

Dell inspiron 1545 problem

hi, ive had my dell inspiron 1545 for about a year & a half, recently its been freezing for about 3 minutes and then working fine again, but yesterday...

re_mi

How to bootable pendrive

Solved

Hello, plz tell me how to bootable pendrive for window xp......... if you known how to bootable pendrive plz mail me................

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
re_mi

My laptop touch pad isnt working

Hello, I would like to know how to fix this problem my laptop touch pad isn't working and I think I might have hit a button for it to stop workin...

re_mi

Black screen appears

Hello, it was frozen so I shut it down and started with the on button. I can log in, but that is it. Says Welcome, but the screen turn black. I can he...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
dirby

Cpu makes weird noise on boot

Hello, My cpu makes weird noise on boot up but quiets down within a few minutes, only started doing this recently. After the blue screen came up the ...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2010 by
yanto

Hp dv2500 won't stay on

Hello, I have an hp dv2500 and a few weeks ago it shut down while I was away from my computer and when I tried to restart it, the power light came o...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
xpcman

Hp monitor / computer emergency / issues help

Hello, my HP Pavillion Meda Center m8330f Desktop PC will not turn on. It seems to be turing on but the monitor is not responding and when turned on a...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
xpcman

Lost webcam installation cd

Hi, I found my old webcam from years ago and I can't find the installation cd. All the model information can be found here: https://www.alibaba.com/pr...

6 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2010 by
moumins
Results 22451 - 22500 out of a total of 33,786