The discussions

\boot\bcd error

I own a lenovo G770 that won't boot up. When I try to start it, I get a black screen that states: File: \boot\BCD; Status: 0xc000000f; Info: A...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
carminabigue

Sd memory card unable format

Hello, I m unable to format my sd memory card.i tried some formatting software but it unable to format.please help.....

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Hard disk not detected during startup

I have a 3 year old DELL Optiplex 360 PC.The problem started a month ago,when during startup my boot device coudn't detect any harddisk.firstly I thou...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba l675

Hello, i have a lg 675 that when i go to boot it nothing happens the fan turns on and then i hear a click in the harddrive and then shuts off. i tri...

12 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Hp dv6000 can it power up

please i need your help to this laptop, the problem of this laptop i put charger indicate light but is not power up. please i need help

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Adding letters and characters

the keyboard on my laptop is adding letters and character when I type. e.g: when i click the spacebar I also get a comma, I type a fullstop I also get...

ac3mark

Remove write protected file

This has happen when i have downloaded avast free antivirus. But i don't know it was a corrupted file, but once it was save, it was impossible for me ...

jack4rall

Hard disk not recognized

Hello everyone, I just had a miserable accident with my hard disk which runs OS in my Toshiba laptop. The first difficulty I faced was that my syst...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Get connected to my dell printer

I need to get connected to my Dell printer its a A920.I also have a Dell laptop i want to print off of.Could someone walk me through it please? ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

How do i reset dell laptop

I have tried to repair my Dell laptop without success it comes back and says unable to repair, some of my files are missing and I cannot do a system r...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Help! i may have killed my memory motherboard 3 long beeps

Solved

I honestly dont know much about computers and so wanted to learn more and read somewhere that I need to clean the cpu once in a while. Mine was absolu...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

"no signal" on acer monitor for i7 acer am3920-e4022

hi, i have i7 Acer desktop AM3920-e4022 which is connected to Acer Monitor. i am getting "No Signal" when i turn my computer on. please help me to res...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Cant open my facebook

my facebook cant open what is probloem ples help me

jack4rall

Problems in formatting a flash drive

I have a flash drive that I've been trying to format in which there lots of virus on it,but it gives me the message after attempts that disk protected...

jack4rall

Want to call free from internet to any mobile

Closed

I want to call free from internet to any mobile as free so what can I use it for

jack4rall

Made it worse

Just when i thought i couldn't do any more damage.. I put up a post a few minutes ago > When I turn on my Toshiba laptop all is good at first sets up ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2013 by
greengrass

Problems with my custom rig.

Well I only just built my computer and I already have problems:( well 1. When I boot the pc up it doesn't display anything so I have to switch off and...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
xpcman

Hp photosmart 2610xi

need to re-install drivers for above printer lost installation disc. can't scan to save. fax out also

jack4rall

Blank laptop

Please my Samsung laptop is blank evn though my power button is on.please help me.its just a month old.my brother believes that it's a virus

jack4rall

Black screen

Hi So a couple of days ago, when I started my computer, HP Compaq G62, it worked but the screen stayed black. So I googled and found some solutions...

xpcman

Acer r7 in tablet config.

Hello, I' considering buying an Asus r7. Ads and reviews say with keyboard folded under it acts decently as a tablet. Is this true? Also-- having tro...

xpcman

Half of hp pavilion screen has vertical/horizontal lines

Hello, So for the past 2months or so my HP pavilion g series screen has been showing vertical and horizontal lines. This only happens to half of the...

xpcman

In need of help with screen password

I have a sony vaio laptop model number Svs1311f3ew when I turn the computer on it comes up with a black screen saying AT supported system lock due to ...

jack4rall

After copying data to pendrive and repluging it shows empty

Solved/Closed

Hello to kioskea.net, help me friends I m having trouble with my pendrive 16gb transcend problem I see with pendrive is whenever I copy files or...

36 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

How to access internet on my iphone

please i cannot access the Internet on my iphone 4s and i am being told that it is fake and yet when i check the fake iphones my phone does not look l...

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
Ambucias

Blank screen when log on

Hi guys. When I turn on my Toshiba laptop all is good at first sets up and the user screen comes up with my profile and another one i set up but when ...

4 replies Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
greengrass

Acer aspire 3820tg not black screen

Solved

Hello, I get a black screen when I boot. Idk how to do those hocus pocus fancy plugging into another com... It boots and LEDs, fan and screen works bu...

AKM

My compaqcq57

My laptop compaqCQ57 I turn it on but it shows blank on my screen and all the lights are on bt the screen is black plis help me it last to show me a b...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Shutting down automatically

Hi My system is shutting down after 5-10min automatically and it is given me a seroius problem Kindly help me out Thanks

jack4rall

How to show hiden filles on external hard

Hello I can not solve my problem.I see used space on my external drive but can not see my files ;only see some folders by .CHK files.with attrib ...

jack4rall

Screen blank

Hello, My laptop screen is blank only showing a dim light with no colors Its a Lenovo z580 new 2 weeks old Windows 8 Tried some tricks like the ...

jack4rall

How can i find a num lock key in my dell laptop 5520

Solved/Closed

hi friends! i have not found num lock key on my laptop keyboard dell 5520 please plz,,, tell me the way................

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop boot failed

Hello, my toshiba satellite is showing boot failed error msg, and then automatically goes to boot menu . When I trying BIOS setup here is also s...

jack4rall

Keyboard not detecetd on any port of xps 400

I have Dell XPS400 desktop pc . the problem it has only USB Ports and requires USB Keyboards and mouse now all the ports are not functioning and the s...

Zohaib R

Problem in using touchmate webcam

Hi All, I purchased a Touchmate "TM-CAM110" webcam.When trying to install the driver it is showing the following error message "There is no etron...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2013 by
desperate

Acer aspir 5100 keybrd and mouse problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have acer 5100 and I can't use the keyboard and the mouse (in os and out of it) so I can't boot and do a safe mode and tryed to but usb keyb...

33 replies Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
Juanita

I have problem with my hp dv6458se laptop?

Hello, I don't know how to fix this problem. When i turn the computer everything that suppose to light up lights up in blue but the screen is black...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Aa1 d255 black screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, thanks for this forum this is very helpful; I wolud like to know if this process works in Acer Aspire One D255?? I already tried this process b...

11 replies Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
tsh

Printer problem cannot print and scan

Please help me my printer model hp deskjet 2050 is not working. All the button are blinking light and cannot make print and scan. I had tried it up by...

jack4rall

Dell inspiron 546 wouldn't start

I have Dell Inspiron 546 that sometimes boots up, but most of the time wouldn't. I have changed almost everything on it. I've changed power supply, h...

5 replies Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Start up! no picture! after jumper reset, work once!

hi, my main issue is: i turn on my pc, beeps once, then got " shows floppy disk(s) fails (40) CMOS checksum error defaults loaded. Warni...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
ticocanaco

Printer spooler service is not running

iam using CANON LBP2900B& EPSON PM235.SINCE THREE DAYS THESE PRINTERS ARE NOT WORKED PROPERLY. the command came while operating the printers the print...

2 replies Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
chandra

May be motherboard problem

Here, one cpu getting in trouble. Power boot taking ok but on monitor no signal black screen off. I tried by power plugged out from cpu and power butt...

jack4rall

Folder locker usb lost password

Closed

my friend sent me a flash drive and he locked one folder with 2 gig capacity.. I had the password but so stupid of me I wrote it somewhere and I mispl...

Ambucias

I can't open my flash drive.

I can't open my flash drive. When I inserted it to my computer it would just appear a removable disk and then when I tried to open it(by enter j: in a...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2013 by
carminabigue

Nothing happens when pc is turned on

Hello, I have an HP Omni 100 all in one desktop PC and I've been uaing it for more than two years. Last month, I encountered this problem where...

carminabigue

Toshiba keyboard acting weird...

my dad has a windows 7 home Satellite C655, and its been through a ruff ride, and 2 weeks ago the keyboard started acting up, and i tried the turn off...

carminabigue

Toshiba p5050 not working

I installed new display drivers, and my p5050 worked fine, till shut down. since then my laptop wont do anything, except for the power light coming on...

6 replies Last reply on 29 May 2013 by
HELPME1432

Remove write-protection from a pen-drive

Hello, Whenever I'm plugging my 8gb dany usb drive And then i try to open it. But it shows a pop up window which is saying to format . when i click...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2013 by
carminabigue

Folder lock 7 forgot pasword but i remember master pasword

Closed

i installed folder lock 7in my system with windows 8 os n i remember my masterpasword but i forgot pasword for encrypt locker how can i open my photos...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2013 by
Ambucias
Results 16901 - 16950 out of a total of 33,786