The discussions

Can't start my sony lapto

Hello, I have a laptop of sony and i can't boot it up. It is showing options of windows recovery but i cant access it , and there is no light on ke...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Black screen

Hello, I am found in the serios problem I wanted to instal a theme to my laptop then the computer had to restart until now my sreen is black with th...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop turn on

Hello, Sir good evening I have a dell inspirion m4040 and I played game that time my laptop suddenly shut and don't turn on and not monitor turn on ...

Ambucias

Restore settings error

Hello, HI I'm having trouble with my factory restore keeps coming up with error at the end anyone come across this before Configuration: iPhon...

7 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

No output device installed gateway nv55c

My laptop just shut off and restarted by itself and when it did it says no audio output device installed. Also the drivers for webcam, and dvd players...

Ambucias

Delayed boot up and cant recognize internet after power outage

Hi im having trouble with my pc, it started earlier after the power outage so of course the first thing I did was turn on my pc. Didnt notice anything...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Sony laptop factory restore issue

Hello, hi brother in my sony laptop when i press alt+f10 it shows bootmgr is missing. in such cases what to do??? please help Configuration:...

Computertech

Hi! i have a firebird sandisk 4 gb locking vault. i m locked out

Hello, The files are still accessible but totally encrypted! I saved them on my HD just in case. The problem here is that the embedded software th...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2015 by
frogmobile

Keyboard problem

Hello, my sony vaio laptop keyboard does not work Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 30.0.1599.101

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Dell laptop to sony kdl40 - great picture but no sound

Hello, when I bought a VGA to DVI converter, I was advised to not to bother buying the VGA bundled with a sound cable, and instead to just buy an audi...

talegate

I have an asus n76vz tha will not power up with battery or line

Solved

Hello, I have tried resetting with a 60' wait, battery only, line only and both and in all cases get to white power pilot but no further visible activ...

STINGER11

My lptp turns off when charging removed

Hello, plz help my laptop turns off when charging unplugged even with full battery

Computertech

No hard drive detected

Hello, My computer fell to the ground while it was running. I turned it off and when I turned it back on it won't boot up. I get a black screen that...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2015 by
kieferschild

My lenovo g500 startup problem

Hello, My laptop is lenovo G500 with Os windows 8. When power button is pressed screen shows lenovo written on it and nothing else works no key...

R2D2_WD  

Sata hard disk 500gb not detected in my computer

Hello, Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.81

R2D2_WD  

Kingstone 32 gb not formating

Hello, sir my pendrive is insert and not formating

R2D2_WD  

Removable devices not recognized and shown in my pc

i am using windows 8.1 in 64 bit lenovo G500. my hard disk is not recognising any CD/DVD but when i insert one the front panel LED will blink and c...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Pendrive always appears as shortcut even after formatting

Hello, Once when I plugged in my pendrive, it appeared as a shortcut but then I got that problem resolved by creating a batch file there and retriev...

R2D2_WD  

Memory card write protected i want to remove

Hello, i am alex i need help memory card write protected i want to remove Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.81

Computertech

Acer 4715z

Last night I shut down my laptop And today it is not starting up. battery is showing charge full. I had also tried your solution that remove the bat...

Computertech

Cd dvd icon missing

Hello, my cd dvd rom icon is missing how could i repair it in windows 8 please! help.. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 43.0.2357.81

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Dell black screen after start up

Hello, My Dell i7 starts up then goes to black screen. I tried f8 and safe mode. I am desperate please help!! Kindregards Jacqui Confi...

Ambucias

Hp pavilion d6 arrow key problem

Hello, guys...i do not knw wats happening to my keyboard..its giving a new issue everytym..well now the problem is m not able to use my arrow keys f...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2015 by
sim

Pendrive always makes short cuts

Hello, my pendrive always makes short cuts I cant copy and open the files in the pendrive how to solve it Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 6.0...

Ambucias

Opening laptops without keybord

hello my acer aspire 4820T all keys do not work but when I press the power butten on the screen apears "press f2 or enter button"so how can I open wi...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

My studio 17 laptops speakers are not working

Solved

Hello, My Studio 17 laptop speakers are not giving off sound. I checked everything, and it says that everything is working fine when it's not I'm con...

21 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2015 by
DAz

Acer aspire one 521 busted laptop

Hello! I'm a newbie here and got a zero background with computer repairs. I badly need your help with my busted laptop/notebook (model: Acer One 521)....

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

How to remove write protection of my transcend pd

Hello, Plz tell me how to remove write protection of my PD.

KY_WD  

Dell laptop insprion

Solved

Hello, gud mng sir,using del inspiron laptop and windows 7ultimate os,after turn on laptop going black screen,how to recove my lap,pls solve my probla...

14 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Hp laptop screen

since changing the cpu on my laptop it powers up you can hear the fan, but the screen is blank any ideas Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2...

Computertech

Sony vaio series e downgrade from 8.1 to 7 factory settings

Hello, I need to reset my Vaio to original factory settings using windows 7 . I currently have 8.1 running on it and it has crashed completely ...

Ambucias

Accidental enlarging of window; want to return to normal

Hello, I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard and enlarged the Windows "window", hiding the entire task bar and the tool bars. How do I return it t...

Computertech

External harddisk stops working

Solved

I have a Seagate Bkup+ 1TB Harddisk..it works fine all the time..but when i connect My Android Phone to my windows computer trough USB port the harddi...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
apoorvagora

Toshiba satellite l40-a

Hello, My Toshiba won't go to the windows screen. It just states "attempting repair" When I hold down the 0 key and turn it on again, it states ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Laptop wont start after pressing the power button..

Hello, I am having the issue with thinkpad T440, it wont start after pressing the power button. I had followed the below step, Unplug from p...

xpcman

Cpu fan is running but no display on monitor

hello friends,i got a problem my cpu fan is running but no display on monitor.I also removed cmos & ram for 2 minutes and inserted back.after that,my...

xpcman

Transend jetflash 16gb pendrive changed to 31.8 gb write protect

When i copy some files to my Transcend Jetflash 16gb pendrive shows write protected. after i tried to format in all flie formats NTFS, FAT32, exFat. I...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
ststamil35

My headphone jack is not working. what can i do?

Hello, i have a samsung laptop, and for the past week I have not been able to use my headphones because my headphone jack isn't working. I have trie...

Computertech

Problem with keyboard

Hello, my @/2 key is showing "2 result Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 43.0.2357.81

Computertech

Keyboard error

Hello, dear sir my laptop is not working lkj and give him different answer Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 43.0.2357.81

Computertech

Black screen when powered up

Solved

Hello, I normally use an exernal monitor with my Dell Latitude laptop . t I m travelling and usi w/o the external monitor. The screen won't tur...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Pc works only without display driver installed

Hey everyone my name is Tom and I've been experiancing some problems with my PC lately. By now all of my problems have been fixed by my friend who k...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

How do i connect two external monitors to my acer aspire one lt?

Hello, I am having difficulty connecting two external monitors to my lap top. I am running Windows 8 I have one monitor connected via a DVI to H...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Restore

I have a sony laptop that had a minor problem and I took it to the nearest computer shop where they installed win7 while it was using win8.......now B...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio e-series laptop can't access my settings

Hello, I have a problem with my sony vaio E-series laptop when boot it say I should activate my windows and when I try to go to setting only a blue ...

12 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite going to start-up utility screen when powered

Hello, My Toshiba satellite laptop is going to the start up utility screen at start-up. No settings were changed from previous successful start-up...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Sony vaio notebook

Hello, i am unable to start the laptop when pressing the power button..when i press the power button , the LED displays the light but the screen is...

xpcman

Turning off

why is my monitor turning off .. but my system unit is running what is the problem?

xpcman

Convert /fs:ntfs on external hdd

Dear users at Kioskea, I have a ADATA HD710 1TB external HDD and used the "convert f: /fs:ntfs" command on it and it converted from fat32 to ntfs ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
crixak

Black screen

Hello, I am having dell inspron 15 model no 3521. My laptop is showing a dell icon with cursor. I tried F8 option but it didn't work. Help me. ...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech
Results 11101 - 11150 out of a total of 33,784