The discussions

Dell gx620 boots streaming numbers

Dell gx620 windows 7, start 4 indicator lights flash, three stay on, the screen starts streaming numbers, filling the screen, moving from bottom to to...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

My dell inspiron m5010 black screen and it beeps 7 times

My computer powers on but I have a black screen and it beeps 7 times and only the power lcd light comes on. It boots for a second but then starts beep...

KY_WD  

How to go to the usb directory

Hello, sorry but can you please tell me how to go to the usb directory? i tried the steps you gave on recovering files from usb.. but after i do th...

KY_WD  

I cannot open my flash drive!

Please please please help me. Tell me how to fix my flash drive. The PC recognizes the flashdrive but CMD tells that it doesn't exist. Even the anti v...

kieferschild

Usb showing 0 bytes size

Hello. I've got a problem with my newly brought a Sony pendrive of size 8GB for Rs.400/- It wasn't being usable. When i opened its properities i wa...

Boogieman_WD  

Hard disk damaged.

Hello, I've issue that, my friend's PC's hard disk has been damaged and there is any solution to recover my lost data? Configuration: Windows...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

External drive suddenly void of all files, no access

My Seagate external F: drive through a USB that is full of important backed up files is now suddenly showing up as "CD Drive (F:) Ativa U3 System" No...

Boogieman_WD  

Cannot instal windiws 8

I want to instal windows 8 on my sony vaio bios version R2110Q3 I click assist tombol and f2 and choose boot external device,i plug my usb and F10, b...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2015 by
ac3mark

Accidently removed webcam instead of driver

Hello, i accidently removed my webcam instea.d of his driver..................... how can i reinstall him on my akoya laptop in win 8.1? Conf...

xpcman

Keyboard won't work- acer aspire one cloudbook 11

Solved

Hello everyone, I have an Acer Aspire One Cloudbook 11 laptop. I just bought it a few weeks ago. I haven't had any problems with it until now. When ...

xpcman

Error generate when my computer will start after windows sufferd

error: please select your proper boot device and then press a key

xpcman

Start up problem

Hello, I am having problem with my Dell Inspiron 14 3442 laptop... it is not starting up correctly, I have tried the advanced option and that le...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

Maxtor hard drive not detected

I have 2 hard drives 1st maxtor and 2nd samsung I used for months. maxtor is not working recently my samsung hard drive is not getting detected. And I...

Computertech

Ntldr is missing

They say NTLDR is missing press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart What do I do to solve this problem.

kieferschild

Unable to retrieve data from my pendrive

Dear sir I was trying the attribute command also but as said to change drive from c to h:> unable to do so. Plz help me imp data is available in it...

R2D2_WD  

Usb flash drive can not be formatted

Hello, I have a kingstone 8gb pen drive which I wanted to make bootable. But due to power cut I could not complete the process. Since then wheneve...

R2D2_WD  

My sd stop working

My SD card stop working in my phone I last all my pics music everything. It not reading in my laptop and it not working in my tablet either. Can I ret...

R2D2_WD  

Folder in my lg hard disk is not opening

A folder in my LG hard disk is nt opening. (the file is not accessible., the file or directory is corrupted and unreadable

R2D2_WD  

Some of my keys are not working properly

Hello, my laptops E ,caps lock,left arrow,space key is not working.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2015 by
Rhoxxanne

Gateway computer

Closed

I'm working on an old Gateway computer. Every time I turn on the computer it goes to the start up screen then immediately goes to a black screen askin...

Ambucias

Occupied but cannot show the data

sir, hope you are fine. i have used your coding you have already show in the website profile. it cannot work i cannot copy it. i have 64 bit sys...

Ambucias

Cd and dvd no disc is inserted

whenever I insert a dvd or cd into the drive the message comes that no disc is inserted OR a page pops up asking me if I want to use the disc as a us...

xpcman

Lenova laptop keyboard gives numbers for letters

lenova laptop keyboard gives numbers for letters How to solve the issue EX When i type say L it type 3, for k it type2 i want solution

xpcman

No signal

Solved/Closed

Hello, I bought a New MoBo and New PSU. No Signal. I'm doing something wrong obviously. My Motherboard has a 4 Pin connector and PSU has a 8 Pin C...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2015 by
Mike Rosoft

Memory card is not detected in computer but detected in my phon

i have just done a partition in my sd card but somehow could not worked so i merged the partion .after that my sd card is not detecting in my PC while...

Computertech

Hp 620 is shutting down by itself

Closed

Hello, My HP 620 is shutting down by it's self whenever I power it on. It starts but suddenly shuts down and does this repeatedly. What do I do? ...

Computertech

Lenovo y50-70 laptop screen flickering problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Chrome 44.0.2403.155 Hello I have a lenovo y50-70 laptop, and I have screen problem. When I start my la...

timmmooo

Lost my data form my pen drive

Dear sir/madam, Hi i have lost my data form my pen drive because of virus the command which use guys provide i try but nothing...

Ambucias

Toshiba 1tb hd,detects- not displayed;corrupt master file table

Hello everyone, I have a 1TB Toshiba Hard drive device with app. 200Gb of personal data, it worked fine for 10months till day before yesterday. Now ...

IamGulbagavi

Gateway laptop screen is black

I was using my laptop and just close the screen when I was done. 1 hour later I open it and the screen is black. Nothing appear on the screen and no...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2015 by
pablo

Dell inspiron 6000

Hello I have a password authentication system and hdd password can u help #5KQCW1J-595B Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.1

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2015 by
Ambucias

Data lost

Hello, i want to ask a few days ago my friend copy some video to my usb and when he returned it back i opened with my personal computer data that ...

Ambucias

Bittlocker unable to access my computer with this message

Hi I have a Inspiron 1520 and recently had a update following that and restarting I am unable to access my computer with this message, can anyone h...

Ambucias

Will a usb keyboard work in safe mode?

Hi Can a USB Keyboard work in Safe Mode? Some of my laptop keys have stopped working - such as the Enter key, space bar and arrow keys, or have sw...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2015 by
JimDaniels

Hdd files are unviewable

Hey all, I have had an external HDD 1TB connected to my windows 10 PC for a few days now and a folder containing nearly 600Gb of info has vanished ...

jollym124

Keyboard lock

Hello, I have an Acer laptop and the keyboard is locked. I tried Fn+ F7 and Fn + F6 and it did not work. I also restarde the computer and still don'...

Computertech

My pen drive is not detectable in systems

Hello Sir, My pen drive is not detecting in the laptop but it is blinking when it is inserted into the system and the icon for hardware symbol is com...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2015 by
jackd1839

Black screen

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop and it worked fine up until last night after we turned it off we tried turning it on again and it powers up but the s...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
kieferschild

When plugged in then only my laptop in opening.

Hello, my laptop has a problem. when i plugged in power cable then only it is opening otherwise it is not opening. Is this battery problem? please h...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
kieferschild

Black screen

Hello, I have a homechoice laptop model W549TU, I switched it of as I went to sleep when I woke up the following morning turned it on as I noticed t...

Ambucias

Certain number keys side/top not working

Hello, Some of my number keys on my keyboard are not working. The 5 and 6 key work on the top row, but none of the others do. On the side keypad, ...

Ambucias

Dell laptop headphone jack doesn't work

Solved

Hello, I have a dell laptop but Headphone Jack Doesn't Work. I followed some steps like control panel > sounds > manage audio devices. But when I ...

8 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
Tom

Screen displaying. administrator: cm.exe. c:\windows\system32>

Was doing homework when the screen suddenly turned black. I tried powering down and unplugging everything and waiting ten minutes thenreplugging and r...

xpcman

Hp pavilion g6 2000 doesn't give display

Hello, My laptop I think it hasn't any problem starts normally I can hear the windows startup tone also but the display doesn't give anything when I...

xpcman

Dell 1750 wont boot

Hello, my dell wont turn on anymore. When you go to power on the fan kicks on real weak , then dies right back down, nothing comes up on the screen , ...

xpcman

Keyboard not working properly

Hello, my keyboard not working properly only 1 and 3 side buttons like (1,q,a,z) or (3,e,d,c) when i press this buttons its also press other butt...

xpcman

Laptop doesnot display boot menu

Hii all, plz help me out. Iam using dell vostro 1510. When I start it, it gets powered on, numlk led keeps blinking and caps led is on but no display....

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2015 by
xpcman

Reset

I bought this laptop second hand and have no idea how to contact the original owner. Although I registered it with Dell, you will give me no support o...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2015 by
jeffhaislip

When i turn on my pc. i just get a black screen

Ok so when i turn on my PC. I just get a black screen. (like the monitor never connects to the pc). If i turn the PC off by the power button, and b...

Ambucias

Copying folder computer to external hd takes 1 hour

Hello, its slow copying files from win7 to my externalHD, it takes 1 hour just to copy a folder of 1GB videos. why is that? Configuration: Windows...

xpcman
Results 9701 - 9750 out of a total of 33,782