The discussions

New hdd setup question

I am in the process of initializing a new Seagate 3TB HDD as a fourth drive. This is a workstation computer with "above average" resources and I want ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2015 by
IPrint3D

Laptop to tv no sound

Hello, I am trying to connect my HP laptop (windows7)to my Sony bravia tv, I have picture but no sound. Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

C0lby

Retrieve files from a possible bad sector

hello, i have a problem with my SEAGATE EXPANSION PACK 500GB EXTERNAL HARD DISK DRIVE(HDD). At first, it wasnt recognizable by the PC. Then we discov...

tiffanypiccio

Memory stick shortcuts

Hello, this is Brenda i would lyk you to help/lead me with step on how to convert shortcuts to normal plsss! Configuration: Windows 2003 / Fire...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2015 by
BunoCS

Acer laptop freezes in startup

Hello, I am Rochelle my Acer Laptop freezes in start up. what should I do then, I already tried to unplug the power supply and remove the battery then...

R2D2_WD  

Forgotemail password

Hello, Dear sir plz help me Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Computertech

Pendrive detected! but not showing

Hello, My 4 gb pendrive is getting detected but not showing in computer.Please help... Thanks in advance Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 41...

Computertech

Lenovo thinkpad laptop won't power on, screen blank

My laptop won't power on, with battery or power. Below the screen the wifi icon blinks green and the power button retains the green colour which fades...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2015 by
Ambucias

Help with function keys

Solved

I am new to this laptop its a lenovo z50 and the function keys are annoying when it comes to gaming and I was wandering is their away to them off tem...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2015 by
Koreankangaroo

Pc display is not showing

Hello im shubham and my monitor is not displaying anything

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

Dell vostro 1014 not booting erorr code #1234567-595b

Hello, Hi My Dell Vostro 1014 Not booting Erorr Code #1234567-595B Help Me some One Please Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 42.0.2311.90

xpcman

Brooking slot internet cable

i greet dear all i want to help me my computer is a Toshiba satellite p845t-s4305 is brooking slot internet cable i want to help that problem

xpcman

Pc shuts down when playing counter strike

Hello, How can i fix this? my pc is quiet and as soon as i launch say Counter strike, my pc sounds like a vacuum and then shuts down This link show...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2015 by
addseo1118

Restore problem

Hello, If we download that restore zip file and extract it,,,,,,,,but i have a small dought on that ....the restore means only pendrive will restore...

Ambucias

I need to retrieve lost folders which were in a pendrive

Hello, My folders in the pendrive were shortcut before..after reinstalling an antivirus..all the the folders from the pendrive got deleted...but i...

R2D2_WD  

Pendrive not working properly

Hello, iam using kingston 8gb pendrive ,but now it not properly. while opening ,i received a msg format the disk. the disk is not formatting. us...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2015 by
santu

Display problem

Hello, i have acer aspire 5538 when i boot it the fan spin but no display can someone help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.111

Computertech

Windows 8 dell laptop showing black screen after powering on

Hello. I am a new user. I'm having a problem with my Windows 8 Dell laptop that after I power it on, I can't see anything. It doesn't even show the lo...

Computertech

Lost data

Hi, anyone can help me to restore my files in my Toshiba external hard drive. I cannot see all my data in my external drive. How I can retrieve all my...

Computertech

Dell inspiron 15r 1510. starts and autoatically shuts down

Hello, I am using dell 15r inspiron 1510 laptop, when i turn it on it automatically shuts down after some 2 or 3 minutes... randomly....some tim...

Computertech

Laptop suddenly died, what to do?

Solved

Hi, the laptop I'm referring to is hp's compaq nc6220. It's quite old and I'm pretty positive that it's battery died. The reason I believe so is becau...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2015 by
sinister_citizen

My asus x550l won't turn on

When I presse the power button of my laptop nothing happens. My battery is fully charger. When I presse thé power button the led with the light bulb l...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2015 by
schneid

My compaq cq57s power button wont work

my cq57 overheated my fiancee tried to see if he could swap out the internal fan he couldnt get the whole bottom to come apart so i asked him to just ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

Usb:no media on the specified device

Hello, i have a sony 32gb 3.0 usb pendrive which shows 0 bytes and when i tried to format it nothing shows up.when i have also tried using hpusbdisk2....

xpcman

Toshiba satellite l640

Hello, my lappy is not getting on , getting my power but the scree is all blank . need a help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 42.0.2311....

Ambucias

Black screen after post

Hello, My screen goes black with a _ at top left and nothing else after manufactures logo screen . I have tried removing battery and pressing po...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2015 by
ac3mark

Pen drive files short cut file in name-system volume information

Dear sir I insert my pen drive in other computer but when I inserted in my computer pen drives files not open and showing a single short cut file in ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2015 by
Ambucias

Pen drive data prob. abt viewing files that exist

Hi, Sum1 pls help me. I'm using Kingston 8 GB pendrive. The problem is that whenever I insert it in the laptop,the thing shows the occ. space;but ...

Ambucias

External hard drive enable to explore the drive

My external hard disk is recognised as local drive in windows but enable to explore the drive. But the drive is detected in obuntu PC . What is the pr...

xpcman

Black screen

So I have an Acer aspire one and the power buttons green but the screen is black. I stopped using it for a three days and came back to it like this. W...

BrianGreen

Acer m5-583p -6423 with no screen connected to external tv

Hello. I'm having trouble getting my pc to function. The computer seems to be on and functioning fine but there is no display to my tv. Granted it is...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2015 by
BrianGreen

My toshiba laptop shuts down it self and turns on.

The last month im having an issue with my toshiba laptop. When im turning it on, after 1-2 minutes it shuts down it self and then turning on again.. I...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2015 by
BrianGreen

Sudden power off of laptop hp 430

I have recently installed Windows 8 and Microsoft Office 2013 in my laptop. After a few weeks, I observe that my laptop's power would suddenly turn of...

BrianGreen

Graphics card can't detect monitor and turn to sleep mode

Hi, I have my new PC for a 4 months, everything worked perfect till one morning I turned it on, and the monitor (SAMSUNG) tried to detect the graphic...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2015 by
sunny020288

Laptop wont open

Solved

Hello, my laptop has pwer but wont open what is the reason?

4 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2015 by
della

32gb turns into 8gb

Hello, i have used the transcend online recovery tool.. but after that my kinston 32GB stick turns to 8GB stick..many times i tried HP format tool...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

Nvidia graphics card

I have a Nvidia Geforcce FX 5200 128mb and I used it on windXp so How can I upgrade My old graphics card to windows because it needs an upgrade?

xpcman

Beep sound

Hello, 3 beep sound is coming on my inteld945gcnl board,my ram is working on other system.how can i fix this issue Configuration: Windows 8 /...

Computertech

Transcend. write protected

Good day. I have Transcend jetflash 500 16gb. How can I remove the write protection? I decided to format it but it didnt work. I also tried the jetfla...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2015 by
Computertech

Reset bios

Hello, how to reset bios? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2015 by
sonyho

Making usb to act like disc drive

i'd really like to make usb to act like disc drive,anyone with suggestion or a software that can be used to accomplish this? thanks in advance

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2015 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron 1545

Hi All, I have a laptop a issue here, Laptop not getting ON : I am pretty sure not having any issues with the adapter because when I unplug the ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2015 by
ac3mark

Modem instructions to turn on the sleep mode

Modem will not turn to sleep, what are the instructions to turn on the sleep mode?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2015 by
xpcman

It won't start

Okay so I have a toshiba 7ll5d laptop and it simply won't start, there are 2 lights on in the bottom left and nothing else

xpcman

My external hardware say usb device not recognized !!

when i connect my hardware to usb 3 open and make everything ordinary but when connect it to usb 2 in my lap or in any computer it say " usb device no...

xpcman

My laptop charging stops suddenly.

Solved

when I plug in my charger to my laptop it is charging. but at sometime it gets disconnected and it never charge again even when the charger is connect...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2015 by
sathish25071992

Laptop not functioning

Hello sir, I am having some issues with my dell laptop. My ac adapter is working but in my laptop the battery symbol keeps blinking and laptop does...

R2D2_WD  

Repair mbr

How do I execute the MasterBoot Record repair, and does the same file on the 15.2 CD work on W/7 as well as W/8.1

4 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2015 by
N40cla

Wondering

hi i'm just wondering every-time i insert my flash drive in my laptop and then i click the computer all i can see is removable f: i can't see the nam...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2015 by
ac3mark

Enter key not working - macbook pro

Hello, pls. help enter key not working. Configuration: Mac OS X Lion (10.7) / Firefox 37.0

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2015 by
ac3mark
Results 11651 - 11700 out of a total of 33,786