The discussions

Laptop forgotten passwords

Closed

Hello, i need to know how to set a laptop back to factory setting, because i forgot both of my pass words? Configuration: Windows Vista / Inter...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Its really slow

Hello, hi when i start my lap which is a hp 630 it takes time to start than usual.then it says checking disc c.it is recommended .after checking l...

xpcman

Cd does not work

Hello, First of all, my computer is old (WindowsXP) and I am not very computer smart so please be gentle! A few months ago, my power supply die...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2015 by
kirkj48

Wd my passport drive - drive not appearing in my computer?

Solved

I've tried everything after researching this problem online and nothing seems to work. I've just installed a WD My Passport Ultra and it appears in...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Problem of my pendrive

Hello, my pendrive is asking that when iam formating it is saying it is write protected Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 29.0

johnniewalker

External hard drive loads but won't open?

Solved

I have a toshiba 3.0, windows 7. When connected it loads for hours but won't open or show. It stops after loading and whenever I open disk manageme...

michi1004

Flashplayer will not load on my intel celeron

Hello, The newest version of FlashPlayer will not load on my Intel Celeron, 1200 MHz, 1.20 GHz with 512 MB of RAM. Now I can't watch any of the ...

Computertech

2 computers, both won't boot/monitor no signal after cpu swap

Hello, I've got a pretty old PC, and a friend of mine recently gave me his old PC to try and utilize the hardware from that PC to upgrade my own. ...

11 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
kieferschild

Desktop will not appear

hi guys, the problem i have is that, when i start my HP laptop(WINDOWS 7), i see the HP logo, the welcome screen appears and i can enter in my passwo...

14 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
Helenji

Laptop some keys on my keyboard are not working

Solved

Hello, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad t410, and some keys on my keyboard are not working like example " ? @ ; [ - # " I used a separated keyboard for ...

12 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Hard drive is read on pc. but is undetected by laptop.

Hello, my 2tb seagate hdd is detected by my pc. But on my laptop it is not! What can be the probem?? Configuration: Windows / Firefox 35.0

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
ac3mark

Screen extremely dim

Hey Guys I was fixing a mates Pavilion Dv7, it was having over heating problems. So took it apart to clean the radiator and put new heat transfer p...

ac3mark

Kingston pendrive is not working

Hello, kingston pendrive is not working giving option to formate but not formating

KY_WD  

Some keys are not working

Hello, spacebar, rightsideshiftkey, enterkey are not working DELL,LATITUDE,D630

BunoCS

System sometimes boots but sometimes doesn't

Hi, I am having this issue for a long time. Sometimes my system boots properly and works well. But sometimes it doesn't even boot i.e. it shows not...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
kieferschild

Hello when i can opne my account it says security check

Hello, hello when i can opne my account it says security check Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.111

Computertech

How to map a printer?

Solved

Hello, I have 2 computer one of which the printer connected.. I need to connect the another pc to the printer in the same network how it is possibl...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
Lolita

My acer aspire e11 won't start

Hello, My new Acer e11 won't start but wen I plugged the charger it shows a red light then later blue light and if I hold the power button it blink...

Computertech

Hdd password forget

Closed

Hello, please i want help my labtop need a hdd password and i forget it how i can acssess to my user i want any way to open my labtop without hdd pa...

Ambucias

Sony aivo

Hello,Im using Ubuntu and want to reset to factory settings and put windows 7 on my laptop can you help me please Configuration: Linux / Fi...

kieferschild

One of my f drive is not responding

Hello, One of my hard disk drive f on my system is not opening event though i cant format it when i opened disk management the drive is not show...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Wd passport not recognize

Hello, ello, Hi I have a big trouble on my WD passport 1TB HDD, I am using this since 1year but suddenly its not working, but disk can view in ...

KY_WD  

Hard drive failure, personal files involved

hi all hows everyone doing, i have a problem that i feel needs assistance as i dont want to risk doing things myself just to make the situation wors...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop no power at all

Hello, My hp laptop has totally no power. What's the possible problem? Please help. Btw, I've tried all your testing suggestions. thanks in adva...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2015 by
kieferschild

Black screen dell inspiron

I am having about the samr problem i have a Dell inspiron n5010. When i power up my laptop it goes to the dell logo which only gives me f2 and f12 opt...

KY_WD  

Harddrive unrecognised in pc but working in mac

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.111 My Hard Drive (Western Digital) is unrecognised in Windows but it is recognised in MAC...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

How to format write protected pendrive

Hello, i have done all the steps.what i can do if there is QWORD 64bit option instead of DWORD 64bit Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2...

Boogieman_WD  

Laptop is not starting

Hello, My laptop is not starting,LCD screen is OK. When power button is pressed only the Bluetooth light is just blinking once.What I have to do? ...

KY_WD  

Unable to remove write protection

Hello, i m trying to remove write protection coz i cannt copy any files or even format any sd card in my computer.i have already tried removing write ...

Boogieman_WD  

I can't format or open my pendrive

Hello, I got a problem about my pendrive. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 35.0

KY_WD  

How can i make a free call from pc to mobile?

I don't have a mobile to make calls to my family and friends

kieferschild

Toshiba laptop will not load the home screen

Hello, My laptop will not load the home screen. I have tried to reboot it but nothing happens. I tried the holding down 0 thing and it beeps but do...

Ambucias

Acer 5750

Hello, my Acer 5750 laptop screen appears to not function. The computer starts up but we never get any image on the screen. Any ideas on how to fix th...

Ambucias

When i inserted my pendrive a message appear to format it

Hello, Need your help ASAP! I tried to every computer and it said "you need to format the disk F: before you can use it. Do you want to format it?...

Ambucias

Kingston pen drive 8gb not foamating

Hello, my 8GB kingston pen drive not formating properly.it show "window was unable to complete the format"while i was try to many computer's for forma...

Ambucias

If i insert the pen drive shows please insert a disk into remova

Hello, If I insert the 4GB pen drive It shows Please insert a disk into Removable Disk(H:)

Ambucias

Beeping computer

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me my computer beeps 3 times then stops for a few seconds then beeps 3 times again etc. I've tried new ram an...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Usb is not recognized

Hello, I am experiencing trouble with Windows 8 and my external drives. After several uses, the pen drives and external disks are no longer recognize...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Unusable memory

Hello, i have windows 7 64 bit and total 6 GB memory but 4 GB usable is shown in control panel/System. advance option in msconfig is blank and I'm ...

xpcman

Sd card is not detected by any device

My sd card is not detected by any device i want my stuff in it how can i repair it please help me its a 16 g sd card micro Toshiba

xpcman

My acer 5520 won't turn on. no fan, no lights, nothing

Hello, I have an Acer TravelMate 5520. Worked great when I let my roommate use it. All of the sudden, it won't turn on. No sound, no lights, nothi...

KY_WD  

Screen goes black after login

Hello, my screen goes black after login I have a Toshiba 2 in 1 satellite. No battery to remove. Please help! Configuration: iPhone / Chrome ...

KY_WD  

Dell latitude d610 stopped powering on.

Solved

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude 610 with a curious problem. It suddenly stopped working and does not power on anymore. When I plug in my power supp...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2015 by
Gordo

Laptop without adapter and my laptop off and do'nt turn on why ?

Hello, i connect charger to my compaq laptop without adapter and my laptop off and do'nt turn on why ?

KY_WD  

Toshiba satellite c870d screen goes black

hi my Toshiba satellite c870d screen goes black when I turn it on.. I have tried taking the battery off and nothing works. Can I get help please.

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2015 by
KY_WD  

Laptop has internet connection error

Hello, my laptop has internet connection error. in Driver Manager> other device> there is little yellow icon at unknown device. i cant access wirele...

kieferschild

Mouse pad is not working

Hello, please help me to find the solution, during my work suddenly the mouse pad can not move. my computer is toshiba satelit c 50-B Best regard...

Computertech

Ntfs hard disk drive become a raw file system

Hello, One of my f drive had become a raw file system from NTFS file system when i checked disk management and right clicked on drive and checked f...

KY_WD  

One of my f drive ntfs system had become a raw system

Hello, One of my f hard disk drive had become raw file system from NTFS file system when i selected hard disk management and right clicked on ...

KY_WD  

Format the flash drive

hello when I want to format my flash drive or do something on it,s files it massage to me that "the drive is write protected" and also I fallow al...

Computertech
Results 12301 - 12350 out of a total of 33,785