The discussions

Cpu starts but gives no display.

Hello, My CPU ( wipro wiv3755) starts but there is no display in monitor the monitor and the vge cable both are okay... problem is in CPU... the...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Blue screen

What causes my laptop with windows vista to go to a blue screen saying computer is about to crash ?

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2014 by
snoebird

Hard disk not detecting my lap

my hdd is not detecting my lap its working fine on other laptop tell what is the exact problem

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell latitude e6330 laptop doesn't boot on press of power butto

Hello, DELL latitude E6330 laptop doesnt boot on press of power button. All I see is DELL symbol and a couple of lines, then the screen goes blank...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2014 by
Ambucias

Pen drive have write protection software

my pen drive have write protection software and unfortunately was forget my password please help me how can remove that software?

xpcman

Toshiba laptop doesnt start

Dear sir, I have Toshiba laptop..when i charge my laptop it doesn't charge and light does not indicate.. and laptop is completely Dead .so Give ...

xpcman

How to format a bootable pendrive.

Hello, I make my pendrive bootable for installing windows7. Now I cant format it using windows. It is not detecting in linux. Please help me... ...

InformatiWeb

Audio doesn't work

I have a computer with Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit and I'm unable to listen to any audio. The PC has an Asus P5PE-VM motherboard which has ADI AD1888JC...

xpcman

Black screen

Hello, My lenevo laptop is turning on but shows black screen no display. I tried everything removing battery powering down, system check, virus...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Why does an alarm go off when i startup my laptop

Hello, When I turn laptop on an alarm sounds 7 beeps ?. Please help Configuration: iPad / Safari 7.0

Ambucias

Hp printer says ink system failed

My hp printer says ink system failed error: Oxc18a0306 any one know what that means. IT IS A HP PHOTOSMART ALL IN ONE C5180

Ambucias

Hp 4400c scanner dos not work with windows 8

Hello, My HP 4400c scanner dos not work with windows 8. How can I solve this problem ?

Ambucias

Got freeze and i intend to restart the system

have been using my Toshiba laptop for sometime, just last week, it got freeze and i intend to restart the system guest what the system power is on but...

Ambucias

Lenovo b570 won't turn on

Hello, my Lenovo b570 won't turn on. I have tried taking the battery and cord out and pressing the power button and that doesn't work. I be also trie...

R2D2_WD  

My printer cannot connect to the laptop

my new hp f2280 deskjet all in one printer could't connect to my LAPTOP.i tried many time but it doesnot work.plse i use USB cable but my laptop didno...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2014 by
padala

Screen is blank but computer is on

The computer is on but cant see anything on screen tried external screen, taking the battery out. The sound light and wireless light are both off. hp ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2014 by
Sheena943

You are awesome

Hello, This article was right on the money--Thank you! Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

Ambucias

Hp g60 laptop has to be plugged to start.

Hello, I am experience this issue since a couple of weeks. My laptop needs to be plugged so it can start windows. Hard disc is new and battery. ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2014 by
pachanga

Crashes after windows loading screen

Hey, my toshiba satellite won't log on. It first comes up with the option to choose window repair or Start windows normally. If I choose start windows...

Butters

I have to solder on a cmos battery?

What is the best buy for under $25? I believe one of the solder joints has broken off and caused my pc to not power up

xpcman

Keyboard issues

Hello, my keyboard wont type as i try to enter password is there a way to fix it Configuration: Windows / Firefox 34.0

xpcman

Recovery vista vaio

Hello, Configuration: iPad / Safari 8.0 I have a VAIO laptop, VGN- NR38M I have tried to remove a program which has installed on my pc, OM...

xpcman

Toshiba laptop keyboard

Hello, my toshiba laptop keyboard stopped working, whenever i click on space bar button it stucks

xpcman

My laptop will not power on after applying fresh thermal paste.

I hate to post links to other site but i have everything about the problem on deleted. Deleted by moderator I am not getting enough responses or the h...

xpcman

Asus x551 when turns on open the bios screen only

Asus X551 when turns on open the bios screen only

xpcman

Acer 5735 black screen

My Acer memory had filled and I was planning to transfer the files to an external storage. I never got the opportunity to buy and transfer the files t...

KY_WD  

Printer problems

I'm having trouble with my hp photosmart c4600 all-in-one series printer. I'm getting a message that the carriage is jammed. I don't see any jam and...

Ambucias

Sony 8 gb pendrive

Hello, Though it is 8GB pen drive it allows to record only 350MB Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 34.0

Ambucias

Printer problem

Hello, iI have the printer problem, my printer is not printing properly. Can anyone help me to solve my issue?

Ambucias

Pc shuts down unexpectedly

Closed

Hi. I have a problem. My pc shuts down unexpectedly and I don't know the problem. My pc is just new. some people say that it is because of high temper...

Ambucias

My printer epson l200 is giving air lines in black print

Hello, iam pradeep reddy and my printer model is epson l200 and it is giving air in black print how can i remove plzzzzzzzzzzzz its urgent guyy zzzzz...

smithseo

Internet auto disconnect

I had recently changed my windows and processor. After installation i tried to surf internet but it got disconnected after sometime. I tried by changi...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2014 by
Krites.pokharel

Seagate external hard drive not showing up in my computer.

Hello, My 320 GB Seagate external hard drive is detected but not showing up in my computer. What should I do? In cmd> diskpart> list volume it d...

12 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2014 by
Yogi

Press f1 or del key my keyboard not work

Main Processor : Intel Pentium. (r) 4 2.40GHz Memory Testing : 1310720k Ok Primary master :ST310212A 3.02 Primary slave : none Secondary maste...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2014 by
brito9112

Mouse works until key pressed,freezes xp.

Solved/Closed

Hello, Xp system. I shifted pc out of its normal place. then reshifted and reconnected the entire system to all of its parts,mouse,monitor,power,...

19 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2014 by
ashwin

Connect my hdmi cable but its not compatible with the software

Hello, iam trying to connect my hdmi cable but its not compatible with the software iam using i need new driver for hdmi for window 7 Configu...

R2D2_WD  

The printer's ink pads are at the end of reviews their service l

good afternoon, I found the problem on my printer, already two days can not be used, the printer power light (green) flashes and two lights (red)...

Ambucias

Removable drive doesn't show in my computer

Hello, I used your method, but the problem was not finished. My removable drive didn't show up in My Computer but i could open it from disk manage...

R2D2_WD  

No display

I was trying to plug sound jack at the back of CPU but it slipped and hit the floor; and the screen stopped working and blue yellow dots were at some ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2014 by
nathanwirth

Toshiba laptop coming back to the page to 'start windows normall

Hello, So I haven't turned the laptop on for a while, and I charged it overnight, go to turn it on just now and it keeps coming back to the page to ...

nathanwirth

My asus laptop wont turn on

my asus laptop wont turn on one day it just stoped turning on i dont know but i cant fix it becquse it has a cracked screen and i dont have a warrenty...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2014 by
poopsteve420

Hp laptop not detecting an external cd rom

Hello, my hp laptop is not detecting an external CD ROM

ac3mark

Error code 0xc0000034

I cant get my laptop to work its show Error code 00xc0000034. Help me out.

ka500

Toshiba labtop

Hello can u help me restore my laptop to factory setting I tried the zero thing and it didn't work I really need the help Thank you

R2D2_WD  

Can't record sound using microphone

Solved

Hello, I am trying to record sound (words for a spelling game called Ray's Spelling) for my children. I have connected a microphone into the connec...

8 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2014 by
roshan

Pendrive is not showing on screen

pendrive is not showing on screen when inserted in a port, just one beep sound is coming when inserted,

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2014 by
xpcman

Can i still recover the files after reinstalling window?

Sir, i installed protected folder from IOBIT site i put my files from hard drive D: then i hide them because they are important for me then i was just...

xpcman

Acer laptop not powering on

my acer laptop is not powering on, although the light on the power button blinks but still doesn't come up, what can i do to this

Ambucias

Laptop dont start operating system not found

so my fiance lap randomly stop working a couple of days ago, when she try to start it only said "operating sistem no found" i though it was something ...

ac3mark

I sold my nokia e63 forgetting to resest my sd card password

Closed

Please help me unlock or remove it because I need my files/documents and photos so desperately. Is that possible/ Regards Hasahasa

TrowaD
Results 13001 - 13050 out of a total of 33,786