The discussions

Windows media player 12 will not play dvds,bu

Hello,my window media player 12 play cds,but will not play dvds.When I insert a dvd a error message pops up saying..the media player can't play dvds...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
shamal

Change boot sequence

Hello, wanted to set up a password in the bios but put a wrong one which i cant remember anymore... and now i want to change my boot sequence and i...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
Nikx

Acer laptop monitor broken ..

Hello, I have an acer aspire and the monitor is broken. I connected an external monitor to it, did a system restore with CD and when the prompt w...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
TC

Cd/dvd drive disappeared

Solved

Hi, My disk drive seems to have disappeared: I can't play any disks, even those which worked previously and in other computers. I also can't writ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
PC victim

Usb malfunction

Hello, My memory stick has been working with no problems and today it has started to say it is not recognised and has malfunctioned? Other memory st...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Using my sundisk cruzer

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to erase the photos that are already programmed into my SunDisk, and then adding new photos. Can you help me ...

netsa77

Beeping nd no display

Hello, my computer keeps making a beeping sound on start up nd ntn appears at all on the monitor. Help plz Configuration: / Opera 9.80

jack4rall

Imation 4gb pendrive

Hi, I have Imation 4GB Pendrive. I had 1.07GB data. So, I thought of formating 1.07GB data. After formating 1.07GB, now it showing the memory on...

Jass

Am unable to connect samsung es65 digital cam

Hello, am unable to connect Samsung ES65 Digital Camera to my PC. Please suggest Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

netsa77

No sound

Hello, I no longer have sound for some reason. My kids get it toplay but it's silent when I try to play cd's o videos on internet. They are no...

jack4rall

Having several problems with a vista laptop.

Hello, I have a dell insprion M1530 with windows vista. Two days ago everything was running smoothly i awake the next day to see my laptop wont get ...

jack4rall

No sound thru sony tv with hdmi cable

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite laptop & a Sony Bravia TV. When i connect them with a HDMI cable i can only see the picture but sound is still comi...

netsa77

Unable to see my local disk (g:)

Closed

Hello, unable to see my local disk (G:).....plz help me and it is locked by bitlocker

jack4rall

How transfer song to i pod with i tunes

Hello, how should transfer song to i pod with i tunes and my i pod serial no; 4h8231171zm please i need your help

netsa77

Hp laptop doesnt start...up

Hello, i hav hp pavillion dv series...with window vista.. i left mine laptop on sleep mode den went smwhere ..wen i came bak..it is turnd off..af...

Rohit JIndal

My pendrive cannot be detected sos

Hello, i have some problems with my pendrive which i had formatting before and i don't really know what iam clicking and then the pendrive cannot ap...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
chk

Internet

ya arkada?lar bu dosyay? indrdikten sonra laptoptan internete ba?lanabilirmiyim?????

netsa77

Amal

Hello, i cannot connect my nokia 3110c to my pc through bluetooth Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

netsa77

No audio ahh please help!!

Hello, I have a emachine desktop with vista and i cant get audio to my samsung lcd tv.The emachine doesnt have a HDMI input.I bought a single jack inp...

basementdweller

Intex nightvision pc webcam-driver

Hello, I NEED TO INSTALL WEBCAM INTEX IT-305WC. THE DRIVER CD IS GIVING INFECTED FILE MESSAGE. WHERE CAN I GET THE DRIVER SOFTWARE? MY SYSTEM WOR...

jack4rall

One pen drive is detected but other is not

Hello, my one pen drive is detected but other one is not detected on my laptop pl help me to get out of this. regards suhas

cha_mps

Open my drive e pls help..

Hello, im trying to open my drive E, but i cant open it. it dont have any viruses . id just open it a while ago but when i restarted my pc wi...

cha_mps

Pen drive problem

Hello, Iam not able to copy files from my system to my pendrive, how can i fix this problem, pls help me. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet ...

cha_mps

Netbook keypad won't allow me to put letters

Hello, I have a new Dell Inspiron mini- the keypad works fine for most things but it won't allow me to type letters in bank password. Has anyone had...

cha_mps

Ipod screen turned black

Hello, my name is cristina and i have a problem with my ipod the screen turned black and now i dont know what to do i tired, i charged it and i tried ...

cha_mps

Asus t9400 series wont start

Hi, I have an old ASUS T9400 series, which was running sluggish and keep turning off by itself every now and then. I opened it up and removed the p...

chia

Flashing charge light compaq presario c500

Hello, someone plugged the wrong power supply into my laptop it worked until battery died and now wont charge or run off of ac just a quick flashing...

cha_mps

Scroll buttons don't work

Hello, I just bought an HP Pavilion dv6. The volume/wireless scroll buttons above the keyboard are not responding. Configuration: Windows 7 / I...

chandu

Cd/dvd rom stopped working

Hello, i have an acer aspire 5100 laptop running vista and for some reason my cd/dvd rom stopped working. It is no longer in the device manager. whe...

kathy

Dell d830 wont boot with hard drive

Solved

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude D830 with SATA hard drive that wont boot with the hard drive inserted. I can boot from Windows CD (Dell recovery me...

mancy

Probem with external drive

Hello, my name is abdullahi balarabe i have a data in my extarnal drive i just keep it for some time with out using after i carry and pug it in my s...

mancy

Connecting acer laptop to normal tv

Hello, I need to know how I can and what I need to put my laptop on my TV. My TV is a normal TV that have the 3 colored cords. My labtop is Acer ...

alpesh

Autumatic shutdown problem

Hello, Every time my computer shutdown automatically when i start my computer.It's not a fixed time for shutdown,any time it will going to be shutt...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
event viewer

My computer wont get to the loading screen

Hello, My name is Phil. Im 18 and i do know a good amount about computers. And no i did not kill this one. Anyway heres my problem. My aunt gave me...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
Rishbhsharma

Hp laser jet won't print after changing ink

Hello, hp jet laser won't print after changing ink cart?

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
cat

Pc always re-booting

Hello, when I boot my computer, the windows booting screen comes up after few second again it restarts. while re installing win-XP after al...

Ambucias

A message keeps appearing on my screen

Hello, A message keeps appearing on my screen whenever I insert my flash drive that says "The file or folder 'jiuyaz.scr' that this shortcut refer...

jack4rall

Hp pavillion not working

Hello, My laptop is a HP Pavillion which I bought in early 2007. The battery always had a fairly short life but gradually stopped working alt...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
AntonT

Disk read error occured :(

Hello, hello!!anyone can help me i had a problem wit my pc when i open it it say disk read error occured press ctrl+alt+del to restart someone help...

netsa77

Speaker not working in hp pavilion dv4 laptop

Hello, Hi, every thing was working perfectly fine till the time i update my vista to sp2. well i did't update sp2 completely, i cancelled it o...

Sam

Sound problem !!!

Hello, I have a Windows XP. I accidentally deleted my sound device and now I have tried everything what I can at least I think so.

4 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
closeup22

Sound problem: (please help!

Hello, I accidentally deleted my sound driver and I can not find replacements, or help to fix it. Can somebody help me ???

netsa77

Keys on asus f3k series don't work

Hello, Keys on keyboard asus f3k series stop working one day. I decided to remove each key and clean it myself. It didn't solve the problem. Then ...

psixodh

Lg lcd display problem

Hello, i noticed i have a problem with my monitor.its an lcd lg 21 inch and here is the problem: i turn on the computer and the monitor runs norm...

muna

Compaq presario dead

hello My compaq presario v6000 would not start.. its dead.. when i try to switch it on, the blue light around the start button and the led...

netsa77

How do i play & rip cds&dvds when mach. won't

Hello, i'm guessing the info in the brackets is about my netbook, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4 i have a DVD/RW player to burn & pl...

netsa77

Screen problem

Hello, I have this problem, whenever I make someprocess on the computer the screen turns off for about 1 sec, like refreshing, oper start menu, op...

cha_mps

Acer motherboard drivers

Solved

Hello, im Jimmy I need a side were I can downloads my motherboard drivers acer f762cr. help please! Regards Jimmiza

8 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
seetu

Lg buner can't burn dvd for t.v.

Hello, My LG buner can burn DVD, but The burned disk,I can watch only the computer media player. I can not watch in TV. please tell me how to fix...

netsa77

Error showing while copying from pendrive

Hello, I have a pen drive... when i connect it to my pc it shows all the data.. and even the error doesn't pop up when i transfer the data from my pen...

cha_mps
Results 23351 - 23400 out of a total of 33,786