The discussions

Please help, this problem keeps coming back

Solved

Hello, I was having a repeated problem with the sound disappearing from my laptop This was happening in all 3 of my browsers) and Googled the proble...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba l305d

I recently purchased this laptop and i do not know the password it is asking as the previous owner never set a password at all. it turns on the toshib...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2014 by
Ambucias

Screen goes off after 10 min , in screen appears "no signal"

Hello, Plz do suggest any solution As my Desktop screen goes off suddenly after 10-15 min of working & on screen it appears "no signal". 1...

xpcman

How to fix western digital hard disk that can't be read

My laptop suddenly couldn't load windows from my internal western digital hard drive. I replaced it with a new hard drive and put old wd hard drive as...

xpcman

Formatting problem

I have tried to format my pen drive using command prompt. But it is not possible to format it.So please give me a suggestion.

Ambucias

Factory reset toshiba laptop l450-188

Hello, please help ive followed the instructions on here but when holding down 0 the laptop doesnt beep???? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba canvio 3.0 external hard disk drive not working suddenly

Hi, I bought a Toshiba Canvio 3.0 external Hard Drive 3 months back.. it was working fine.. But since yesterday,suddenly,the device can't be detected...

xpcman

Part of keyboard working

My keyboard doesn't work when you press any keys! We have the king of row of buttons on top of all the keys and they work flawless!? Please help

xpcman

Gateway notebook won't boot up...

I have a Gateway Touch LT series, had it a little less than 4 months. When I tried to restart it, It never turned fully off, just kept making a clicki...

xpcman

Operating system not found

I already try F2 - set up option F12 - Booth Option I usually receive an error Check cable connection! PXE-M0R: Exiting Int...

xpcman

Sony vaio laptop sound button

Hello, I need help! For some reason there is no sound button on my laptop. Its the weirdest thing! I have to raise the volume throught the compute...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2014 by
mirzda

Shortcuts are created

when Iam copying files from my pc to pendrive,they are converting to shortcuts can you please help me with this. Thanks! :)

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2014 by
harryporter8

Printer sharing

Can't share printer it's asking enter network password Any help -- Sent from CCM Live forum for iPhone/iPad

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2014 by
xpcman

Wd 1tb external drive

Hello All Pls help me out of this dilemma.I have 1 TB WD external USB drive.It is showing all partitions but not opening the drive from do...

ac3mark

Keyboard - typing w or s tpess "3" and open google page

My laptop is HP 430. I have to use shift key to take assistance to type by receive all letters in capital. some time with a dot in the beginning or fo...

xpcman

Black screen with flashing cursor

I was using the recovery disc in my toshiba laptop everything was working great it cleaned out all the programs and was in the process of restoring th...

xpcman

Acer travelmate not starting up

my acer travelmate 5520g is not starting up i cheak every thing like cooler fan cmos battries etc but also not working when i try to turn on it just r...

xpcman

My monitor screen is showing no signal but everything else is wo

I have a Dell Gen 5 and it's pretty old and a bit used up but I was on it and after I turned it off to watch some cable I came back and when I tried t...

xpcman

Power saving mode

My monitor always shows POWER SAVING MODE and the mouse and kyboard dosnt work,but the CPU works

xpcman

Windows was unable to complete the format v220w 16gb pendrive

hi,i have a problem with my 16GB v220w pendrive,i can't format this in windows 8, i get an error like "windows was unable to complete the format" hw ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Restart automatically after few seconds

After playing games or watching movies,when i shut down my computer it will rstart atomatically after few seconds,,i format 2time and used bootable wi...

xpcman

Pc not start up

My PC not booting or start up but DVD drives green light aloneblinking, some times booting normally after some times repeting the same problem could a...

xpcman

Laptop no sound

Hi! I have an ASUS S550C laptop 64bit Windows 8 and recently there is no sound from the speakers. Despite the speaker icon in the taskbar is functioni...

xpcman

Recovering files from pen drive file system not determined

I have a Patriot Swing usb drive 4 GB, supplied by Patriot in March 2014. Ha been working very well till yesterday and then got msg that drive not re...

xpcman

Motherboard output works but gpu output doesn't

My computer has recently started to not connect to my monitor. I get the dreaded no signal. After a bit of Internet research and experimentation, not...

xpcman

What is motherboard speed? how to find it?.

Q. As we know that motherboards are hubs where each and every computer components and peripherals are connected, what is motherboard speed and how to ...

ac3mark

What are virtual or software ports?.

Q. As we know that ports are interfaces , used to attach external devices to the computer like serial port and parallel port, Q. Is that what are virt...

ac3mark

Which type of data is processed by analog or analogue computers?.

Q. As we know that computers are data processing machines, they can process numeric and non-numeric data per given commands, my question is that which...

ac3mark

Stupid keyboard types b when i press the right direction key

i have a lenovo G470 ideapad since the last 3 years....it was working great but today it started showing some problems......my keyboard types b when i...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Bluetooth is not working..

Hi, In my laptop (Dell inspiron 1525 I installed windows 7 previously it is installed windows vista) Bluetooth is not working. I tried to install Blue...

ac3mark

About machines

How can i repair my motherboard when it get bad.

ac3mark

What is the laterst laptop in in world

what is the laterst laptop in the world

BunoCS

Restore hard disk has two partitions on 9800mb space

Some one please help me. How can i restore my hard disk back to factory setting.

johnebadbak74

Acer aspire one notebook big problem

So I turn off my Acer Aspire One Notebook and the next day I turn it on. It says Acer, preparing automatic repairs, then the screen goes black and it ...

johnebadbak74

Black screen

My SAMSUNG mini laptop shows a black sreen when switched on, i have tried various ways like removing the battery for sometime, holding down the power ...

johnebadbak74

To get audio out from laptop when connecting to a monitor

Hello, I have a Acer monitor with no built-in speakers, so there is no audio output. Therefore, when connecting my Laptop to the monitor using HDM...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2014 by
mapxuiquach

Dell 1440 inspiron laptop display problem.......

Dear sir/madam, I have dell 1440 inspiron laptop.when I pressed the power button ON it will boot successfully but don't display anything.But when rep...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2014 by
xpcman

Transend not working

Closed

Hello, transend pendrive not detecded and not working Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 36.0.1985.125

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2014 by
BunoCS

Crackling sound from hdd when pc starts and no media found error

Hello, i 'm having issue with my Laptop(Dell Inspiron N4050) HDD... i Start my PC and an Continuous crackling sound comes from my HDD and after th...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell insipiron n 5050. laptop not booting up

Hi, I am facing a problem thst my laptop is not booting up. Everytime it is shiwing the message of inserting a boot up device. Now I pressed f12 on ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Key.orad.keys.not.working

"n".and."b".and.the.space.ar.are.not.working.also.the.arrow.keys.

xpcman

Pc won't turn on

Hi! I have a six year old PC and everything has been good until yesterday when my PC won't turn on. All the fans work including the processor and...

xpcman

No video output

Okay so here is the thing, i built my computer a little while ago and it has been having an issue, Sometimes all the lights turn on and the fans spin ...

xpcman

Deck not working

My Dell Inspiron 3521 refuse to show dvd icon at my computer and does not open deck. Have tried checking filters but they are not there

xpcman

Toshiba laptop boots to black screen

I have scoured the forums and google for a solution to this issue and I can't get anything to work. I have tried unplugging everything, taking out the...

xpcman

New monitor

I have installed a new Monitor, AOV I12369Vm and connected through hdmi cabe at the available Graphic card (zotac-Nvidia 650) end of the system. That ...

xpcman

Fix. computer

Dell computer which was give to me by my daughter, worked well for her when she gave it to me, when I hooked it up screen says diskette drive 0 seek f...

xpcman

Why hibernation why

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0I have been having trouble getting my laptop out of hibernation I've tried every thing plz Help me :^...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias

Black screen when booting

Hi i was updating my drivers, its told me to restart laptop (dell laptop with windows 8.1), when booting it showed logo then black screen. I cant b...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2014 by
Newbie56

My pcs monitor is not working

Yesterday, i was with my PC( HP , DV 9000, pavilion,Entertainment Pc) and it was working properly. but today while i m opening it..the display monitor...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jul 2014 by
Ambucias
Results 14101 - 14150 out of a total of 33,783