The discussions

Hard disk not detected in bios

Solved

Hello, I am using Windows 7 on Sony Vaio laptop (model number VGN-NR11Z/T). Recently, I tried to start it, but it shows "no operating system found...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2016 by
Anupam

Hp pavilion dv6 screen flickering-

Solved

Hello, My laptop (hp pavilion dv6) screen keeps flickering with a small red line that appears at the left side of the screen. I have been having t...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

How to view the files on my second internal hard drive?

i have upgraded my hard drive and operating system at the same time and now i want my all files back from my old hard drive i am running win 10 and wa...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

How do i download softwares on my laptop

How do i download softwares on my laptop

Ambucias

Keyboard is not working in acer laptop

Hello Recently i installed the driver of a pen tablet! And after installing the.driver.my keyboard is not working! Please.can you solve for me???

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2016 by
Sanjew

Sound problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Firefox 43.0every time i turn on the acer aspire e14 laptop i found that the sound system is not working.if i ...

xpcman

Computer wont boot, monitors says no signal and it goes to sleep

Hello, My Computer wont boot up then monitor says "no signal" for the cables and monitor goes to sleep ... The fan of the computer is on .. but th...

xpcman

My memory card cannot open or formatted

Hello, sir when i connect my memorycard to computer memorycard cannot open &say to format but it also cannot be formatted Configuration: Windo...

xpcman

User in another country on holiday

Hello, Hello, My Name is Martin my email id is ***@*** unable to sign in with password, Pls help me because I am in Thailand been using hotmail fo...

Ambucias

Download it-319 drivers

Hello, I need to install Intex night vision camera model no: IT-319WC. I dont have a cd drive in my pc. May i know any site to download the driver ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

My sd card gets red hot when plugged into computer

Hello, My SD card is corrupt and gets red hot when I plug it into the computer to try to recover some pictures. Most websites say to try recovery...

xpcman

Starting issue

Hello, i have haier core i3. it is not starting up till i have tuned it off last time. i have tried all the tricks that you have mentioned earli...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2016 by
Hamza

Password forgotten

Closed

I can't open my toshiba satellite c50 laptop after I changed my password and forgot it. powers up ok but asks me to enter password. please community ...

Ambucias

Touchpad scroll

I have upgraded my sony vaio laptop( E series ) to win10. After upgradation my touch pad scrolling is not working

Computertech

Cannot install my x2350 lexmark printer

Hello, I cannot install my x2350 Lexmark printer Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0

Computertech

Don't have battery power saver on the laptop

Hello, Hi! I have problem. My laptop suddenly get close down and didn't turn back on. Besides, the laptop only have charger while the battery sa...

Computertech

Asus power failure during bios update

Hello there, I have an ASUS X751MA NOTEBOOK WITH WINDOWS 8.1 PRO X64. During my BIOS update, I lost power to my notebook and when it was in...

9 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

Sony vaio turn turns to black(off) after windows boot

Hello, I tried projecting my sony vaio screen to a 2007 mac and the screen went black. system lights and everything is still running but screen tur...

Computertech

Mousepad

Hello, Configuration: Windows / Firefox 47.0 I've tried to pix my mousepad because it doesnt work. I unplugged the battery and i treid ever...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

Gateway hdd validation fail

Hello, my lappy is showing HDD validation fail, i had windows 7 loaded but had upgraded to windows 10, is it because of that, if not so how do i h...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

My bios isn't showing up.

Hello, I have successfully plugged in all the wires and placed everything in its proper posisotion, but my motherboard simple debugging lights says ...

Computertech

Epson sx53wd printer series ink pad has expired

hello pls i notice that my printer ink pad of epson sx53wd printer has expired and its said i should contact epson support

Computertech

My key board is messed up

Hello, i was playing one of my games when my w key was doing the q key command i typed in chat and i tried to use w when it typed qw. other keys d...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Missing bios or boot file

Hello, Please I have an acer aspire v5-122p laptop. When turned on ur doesn't get pass the acer sign then says no boot media or file found. Then a b...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

When i press t key it type me rt :(

Hello,pls help meeee :((( Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
NowName

My computer acts as if it's going to start then nothing.

Hello, my computer was working fine, and has Windows 10, and it seemed to want to start up, then it read the processor, and gave me a black screen wit...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
Campitbull

Laptop system start but black screen

Hello, Dell laptop inspiron N4050 system start but black screen solve my problem. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Unable to start hp 2000 laptop

Sir I am using hp 2000 laptop. Could not start my laptop

xpcman

Usb pen drive

Hello, I have done all the method that u told but my pen drive was corrupt, so, tell me can i used that pen drive in future. Configuration: W...

KY_WD  

My hp laptop won't turn on

Solved

I shut down my computer because I was going to sleep. The next morning I tried to turn on my computer but the power button won't even turn on. I've tr...

KY_WD  

Pen drive not recognised

Hello, my name is ayush. I have a 8 GB pen drive which is not recognised nor shown on mycomputer.i had tried everything by watching videos from yo...

KY_WD  

Dell laptop inspiron 15.. screen goes black after logging in.

I bought a new dell laptop last year and was able to use it for about 7 months. Since then it has had multiple updates that caused nothing but trouble...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
KY_WD  

Unable to see external hard drive?

I have been using a 2-3tb seagate hard drive for a couple years now. Just today it decided to randomly stop working I guess. It used to be listed unde...

9 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2016 by
alysa iliana

No audio on my dell laptop

Hi All, I have no audio on my laptop, although it detected no problems. I also had a functioning driver. I tried a solution. I uninstalled the driver...

microbedoctor

Flash drive photo folders showing as empty

Hello, I have a usb drive that I had saved quite a few folders of photos to. When I have tried to access them all the folders are showing as empty...

Computertech

My cpu wont turn on

Hello guys I am facing sameproblem At first it starts normally and then the light goes out and when it came back my cpu wont get start after 1/2 h...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop no power

Hello, to all. Last time I remember I used my leaptop 2 months back. And last when I used my leaptop . It was not working. There is no lights on scre...

Computertech

Fn key not working

Hello, i dropped my laptop on the floor, everythings fine but the FN key isnt working

Computertech

Urgent help for booting

Hello, My computer is not booting.fan is running fast .check all the cable, removed and pluged .cleared all dust . Use 30 sec pressing of power butt...

Computertech

Asus power failure during bios update

Closed

I dont know what to do or how to force flash via USB... Let alone key sequence or files to add as my monitor is black.. Please help me with my recove...

Computertech

Pendrive not working..............

Hello, whenever i use pendrive ...it shows first format the pen drive. what should i do ?

R2D2_WD  

Suddenly turned off, not turning back on

HI, i have a dell inspiron n5110 i5.....i was using it...and it suddenly turned off on its own even though it was plugged in ... and now it is ...

Computertech

Help with asus g751j

Solved

hello my laptop is no longer allowing me to use a question mark or an apostrophe. Instead the question mark comes up as É and the apostrophe comes up...

d-bart

How do i recover my work on my usb

how do i recover my work on my usb

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Can't type on acer

Hello, My Acer Aspire V 15 laptop is not letting me type letters. I turned my computer on to enter my password to access the computer and every time...

xpcman

My dell inspiron 3521 won't turn on

Hello, I'm having problems with my laptop. I was watching a video on YouTube and it was working perfectly fine. However, I left the room for about 5-1...

xpcman

Hard drive file corrupted /deleted

Hello, i have a problem with my harddrive one of my file is lost my sister said the file has been corrupted but when i check it out the file is gone...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2016 by
lhadeenkar9

Unable to open and see docs in flashdrive

Hello, Iam unable to access the contents of my flashdrive but it is indicated that they are still in the flashdrive.how do I access them? Con...

R2D2_WD  

External hard drive problem

Hello, some of the folders and files are shown at the root folder of the external hard drive but most of them are not shown even i have marked show th...

R2D2_WD  

Acer aspire 3820 t (ms2992) screen black

when i turn on my laptop screen didt work , but other lights working . my laptop work after i turn off it by pressing power button (after numerous tim...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2016 by
mijpnl
Results 6901 - 6950 out of a total of 33,784