The discussions

Laptop shuts off randomly..

Solved

Hello, I have recently started having a problem with my laptop shutting off when it's told not to do so.. this occurs when I play games like Gar...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
Fooie

My keys aren't working help please

Hello, the keys on my lenovo laptop are not working right when in a new tab if I push the h key it sends me to history and when I hit the b it sends m...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

External hard disk crashed f:/ is not accesible

Hello, My Transcend 1tb hard disk is not accessible and I have very important data stored. I cannot access it under F drive and has the following ...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite c55d-a-11l not working

Hi so my laptop just stop working. The Lights go on but screen is blank and the keyboard doesn't work. Please help, I've tried everything and nothing ...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
sighinglovers

How to trim an image in photoshop

Sir I have some problem for how to Trim an image in Photoshop-7

kieferschild

Black screen

Hello, hello sir i have a lenovo laptop model g550 when i am on the system then is work properly but somtimes is automaticlly goes to black screen a...

KY_WD  

Canon lbp 2900

Solved

I am facing difficulties to install a Canon LBP2900 printer in my PC with Window 8. Please assist Kelvin Chum

2 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
desmondbeh

Can't enter bios and nothing on desktop

Pc starts up. I can hear the fans...lights are on inside. I ues a 46 inch tv as my monitor. The tv works fine. The tv monitor message says "searching ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
zaktomlinson

Hp pavilion 6500 wont turn on

1 year ago my laptop was not turing on. I found some faulty function in its powercode receiving plug not lighting in blue color. Instead it co...

KY_WD  

Black screen problem

Hello, my asus pc screen wont work yet the power is on and everything is running but the screen is still black...was on when i was using it last n...

KY_WD  

Not detecting pendrive in laptop

Hello, I am Maulik, My Pendrive is Not Detecting in my laptop. Configuration: Windows 8 / Chrome 44.0.2403.130

KY_WD  

8gb sd card. it is can't read and write

I have a 8GB SD card. It is can't read and write. Help me please. I hope your answer. Sent from CCM Live forum pour Android

KY_WD  

I changed my registry on the wrong drive. can i reverse this?

Hello, I changed my registry (as explained above), but my backup drive was in the computer. Now i have to format it, but i really need the info. ...

Emile

Ssd and external cradle help needed!!!!

Hi! I have a Vector 2.5" 128gb SSD mounted in external kingston SNA-DC/U and im trying to get it to be read on my computer to format it to FAT 32 to i...

R2D2_WD  

G: is not accessible? windows 7

Hello, I have a My Passport mobile external hard drive. I have Windows 7 The computer reads it but cannot access it. I did some research, and I s...

16 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2015 by
KY_WD  

Computers restarst again and again

Hello, When i turn on my computer it restarts again and again, it restarts before loading windows the only solution i have found is to turn off th...

R2D2_WD  

Keyboard stopped typing

My keyboard on my PC , a HP all of a sudden quit letting me type the letters Q W E R T Y. Can anybody help fix this problem?

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
Robertd332321

Lenovo laptop won't turn on

Hello, My Lenovo laptop won't turn on, even though I'm sure that the battery is full. The light that usually turns on when I plug in the charger does...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Slow laptop

Hello, my toshiba laptop is very slow, i run antivirus and microsoft safety scanner they didnt find any virus. any slution please? Configuratio...

xpcman

Not sure if it worked

Hello, I everything worked and now when I type my password to sign to a desktop it gives me the message "Preparing you system, This might take a few...

xpcman

Some of my keyboards stopped working [acer laptop]

Hello, I'm Mary joy and some of my keys won't work and because I really needed to write I bought a keyboard that I plug and it went well but it also...

xpcman

Web cam/camera

Hello, am Siyambonga I want to know how to use camera/web cam? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

michuo

Can i install cm security in my laptop

can I install CM security in my laptop

2 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
captmatt33

Hidden usb cannot be recognize in my computer.

Hello, can you help me unhide my usb mass storage. It cannot be recognize in my computer. thankyou. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 44.0.240...

KY_WD  

Dell inspiron blank screen

I m getting black screen after pressing power button of dell inspiron. I tried possible troubleshooting of BIOS setting by pressing power button, and ...

KY_WD  

Acer laptop can not access screen

Hello, My acer laptop is stuck a green screen and can not access profile logon. What do I do? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 34.0.1847.76

KY_WD  

Laptop starting problem

i h'v acer aspire e1-431 b950 laptop, after shutting down my laptop if i press power button it blinks once and stops. But after waiting 6-7 hours if i...

KY_WD  

My acer computer wont go past the acer screen

hello!! my acer computer it had been for three weeks without using it. when i got it this week to use it, when i turn it on. it only display acer empo...

KY_WD  

My acer computer wont go past the acer screen

hello!! my acer computer it had been for three weeks without using it. when i got it this week to use it, when i turn it on. it only display acer empo...

KY_WD  

Mini laptop shut down automatically

my mini laptop shut down automatically and my fan is also running now what is the solution of this problem please reply

KY_WD  

Blank screen

Hello, I have a problem on my Notebook PC. The model is ASUS F202E. Whenever I attempt to open it, nothing was displayed on the screen. It remains tha...

KY_WD  

Dell laptop not starting

Hello, I forgot to charge my laptop for about a 5 days so now when I charged and try to start.. Now It's not working.. Any idea??? Configuratio...

KY_WD  

Blank screen

I have dell inspiron 4010, I am facing blank screen problem. Pressing of power button for with battery removed worked. 2-3 times, I changed ram also...

KY_WD  

External hard drive says xbox

Hello, I went to use my external hard drives and all I see that comes up is the word XBOX. obviously my son has tried to use it to save a game or so...

Ambucias

External hard drive, can't copy or move files

I can view the files on my external hard drives, but I can't copy or move them. Help !

3 replies Last reply on 6 Aug 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Keyboard keys not working properly

Hello Dear, I have lenovo G570 and from last evening my laptop's keys(Alt,F11,Num Lock,down & Right keys) not working properly if I long pressing th...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
xpcman

Fn key is not working

Hello, I'm using lenovo thinkpad.Fn key in my keyboard is not working so that I'm unable to switch ON the Wifi.Is there any alternative for this p...

xpcman

Laptop

Solved

i have old zietech the cam not working on xp not other systemes need a driver som work

xpcman

Keyboard inputs number 6 without me pressing the button

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop but it's inputs number 6 without me pressing the button. I have tried to remove all the buttons/keys but still it doe...

xpcman

Dell inspiron showing black screen after booting

My dell inspiron 3520 shows a blank screen after booting. I have tried booting into safe mode and auto repair but it did not work. I also tried refres...

xpcman

Can i re boot into safe mode on laptop with broken screen

Hello, Yeah it is closed and using external monitor, but in a safe mode restart doesn't it default to the broken LP screen? How can I do it w/o tje...

xpcman

Epson pp-100ii

how do i do to burn mp4 video files with EPSON PP-100II ?

xpcman

Hdmi and tv connection

Hello, I bought a hdmi cord connected my TV and laptop together and there's no Picture What am I doing wrong? It's an HP laptop My TV is 8 years o...

xpcman

Laptop not starting

Hello, Hey last night my laptop was absolutely ok but when today in the morning i started to on my lapy it didnt get started so, i plugged in the ch...

KY_WD  

Rebooting

Hi, am Esau My desktop computer has xp. It started restarting before it loads clearly to the desktop. It only displays a message "Chassis fan not det...

KY_WD  

My acer aspire e15 wont come on.

Hey everyone. My acer laptop is about a month old I barely use it, this morning I opened it up and it didn't come on. My battery light says its fully ...

sanravi

Hardware: pen drive not copy file

Hello, any file and folder copy from pendrive not copy file and folder here message,( you'll need to provide administrator permission to copy to th...

sanravi

I cant see the files of my flash drive

Hello, i insert a flash drive, it show me that there is a file in my flash drive in (my computer) but when i opened the drive its empty. can you so...

KY_WD  

Acer aspire v5 screen not turning on

hello! i've restored my acer aspire V5-571P-6642 to factory settings a couple of days ago, and ever since then, whenever I turn it on after shuttin...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Aug 2015 by
CourtzH20

Old ide issue

Hello, So I have had an old PATA IDE Maxtor drive for some time that hasn't been used since I got rid of my desktop some time ago. I finally bought...

KY_WD  
Results 10401 - 10450 out of a total of 33,783