The discussions

Dell inspiron laptop turn on then off

Yesterday while I was using my laptop, it suddenly turned off. I tried to open it for many times, but it turned on for few second and it shutdown. Not...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Hp laptop lcd flickering.

Hi, my laptop got into power ON issue due to power cable clip on the motherboard. I got another laptop with the same configuration other than the proc...

xpcman

Graphics card dead?

I have a dell xps m1730 laptop that turns on but displays no start up screen, just random colours eg, blue, then green, red etc. not in lines but one ...

xpcman

So, my lenovo laptop just died. i don't know what happened. help

So, I was using my lenovo laptop for a school project. In the middle of typing, it just died. The screen turned black. Power out. I was charging it wh...

xpcman

Keys not working

I have a fujitsu laptop and some of my keys won't work.It has been a little temperamental for a for a few weeks but keys always worked after a few tri...

xpcman

Arrow keys too fast

Hi, About two days ago I started having problems with my up arrow key on my Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E430. It started moving too fast. It began moving ...

Dasa_108

Laptop not getting started

My laptop dell Inspiron is still not starting even after doing those pressing buttons for 15 - 45 sec what to do?????

Ambucias

Bar coder

Closed

which device generate bar codeing

BunoCS

Desktop pc wont turn on

Hello, My computer will not turn on. I have for the last 18 months had an issue with my pc when I switch the power off at the wall and then swi...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2014 by
nathanwirth

Computer hardware configuration

The power is supplied to the motherboard but cannot boot up the hard disk and display it onto the monitor so what is the solution to apply to such sit...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

How to change computer back to first screen

i tried changing my computer to smart screen but not knowing what i was doing i changed it to second screen.when i switch computer on ,screen comes on...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2014 by
Brainy100

My toshiba laptops screen won't turn on.

My toshiba laptop screen will not go on. When I try to turn the laptop on, it will just stay black. I know that the laptop is on though because I can ...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2014 by
cherryade

No photo upload

Why can't I post photos...my pictures will not upload on my profile page nor on jpay!?

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Beep code

I am having dell inspiron m501R model. 8 beep sound is coming out of it. how should i get rid of it?. Please help

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Help me with my audio

my pc show no audio output device is installed

Ambucias

About write protection

Even after typing ctrl+F and pasting the path,I didn't get anything.It just searched for some time and gave a message search is completed.Pls help me ...

Ambucias

Asus laptop 97% not charging & turns off when power is unplugged

Hello, I v got my ASUS X550L laptop 2 months ago. Today I noticed that when the power adapter is plugged, the battery indicator blinks. I tried to...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

Dell studio 15 showing blank screen after start

Hello, I have a problem in my DELL Studio 15. It is turning on and screen is blank and black its not showing anything. My laptop was running well a...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2014 by
Bobby

Wd passport

I have Usb flash security and when I remove it MY USB 500GB CHANGE TO 642KB FREE SPACE AND I CAN'T see my files can someone Help me to fix this proble...

7 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Having trouble with samsung external hard drive

Hello, I am having trouble with my 1TB Samsung M3 Portable Hard Drive. Ever since I bought it, I couldn't use it properly on my PC - most of the ti...

12 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Unable to start black screen comes n the laptop restarts

My toshiba 3650 is unable to start . When i start my laptop the starting screen appears saying toshiba n then a black screen comes n the laptop resta...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2014 by
kenbo

Screen lights up but no display

COMPUTER TURNS ON, SCREEN LIGHTS UP, CAPS LOCK AND MUTE BUTTONS LIGHTS UP BUT NO DISPLAY ON EITHER LAPTOP SCREEN OR EXTERNAL SCREEN.WHAT COULD BE THE ...

Ambucias

Eeprom

What is EEPROM? what is using for? THanks

ac3mark

Toshiba satellite c50 a

Using windows 8. The touch pad has developed a fault. When you firts turn it on the cursor and touch pads work for about 2 minutes then just stop....

ac3mark

Alt +f10? do i have to continue holding it?

Hello, Do I have to continue holding it?? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

Ambucias

Factory reset laptop

I want to format my laptop. i have deleted the recovery partition i cannot use press 0 button process. if i can recover it plz say

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Problema con .net framework 4

Closed

Hola,Quiero instalar .net framework pero me da Error En La instalacion "ERROR INRRECUPERABLE DURANTE LA INSTALACION" Lo vuelvo a instalar y no pasa ...

Ambucias

Cmos location

CMOS. Dear All, I come back again about CMOS, i always see that BIOS is a chip containing a firmware to make hardware interact with each other. Bu...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2014 by
VeasnaYim

Pc starts but windows not booting- temp. way to retrieve data?

as stated in the title. my PC started regularly with the short beep and all, the monitor shows green light meaning its working, had the very first bla...

ac3mark

Fat32 to ntfs file system

I am triyung tiz installed windows 7 in a Dell Latitude D630 hence the error message wants me to upgrade to the latest version NTFS.The other issue I...

ac3mark

Keyboard key problem

hi i have a problem with my acer keyboard,some of the keys are not working,sometimes they work sometimes they don"t work.even if i change the keyboar...

nowa.m

Keyboard typing gibberish- desktop with windows 7

My desktop keyboard started typing gibberish about 5 days ago. (Letters were symbols in sequential order through to the end "+", then sequential numb...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2014 by
B.Jones

My dell inspiron laptop not starting and neither charging

my dell inspiron laptop not starting and neither charging. plz suggest me a solution for thi problem

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Black screen windows did not start successfully

When I start up my hp mini it shows a message saying Windows did not start successfully. But when i click "start Windows normally" it begins to load t...

xpcman

Dell vostro 1520 laptop display goes black

Solved

Hello, I have a problem in my Dell vostro 1520 laptop.it's display goes black when run by battery charge but windows still running, some time ...

xpcman

Crash dump physical memory

Hello, Hello, My computer restarts many times and a blue screen with the following message appears. "... ... ... ... ... ... crash dump ... .....

xpcman

Laptop is not turning on completely ..

I have Lenovo G500S laptop. When I start it the lenovo title appears and doesn't proceed forward. It stops running here.. What should I do?

xpcman

Hooking up laptop to hdtv with hdmi cable

I am trying to hook my HDTV to my HP Laptop with my HDMI cable but every time I plug the cable in my laptop goes black.... HELP!

xpcman

Cpu powers on but does not boot

Been in the shop for 2 weeks and they still cant figure out what is wrong. will not boot up even with boot disc. When turned on it says Acer and then ...

xpcman

Gateway nes1006u boot problem

Running Windows 8. While booting up get a screen that says: "Please wait". Five dots go around in a circle FOREVER. What is wrong and what can I do a...

xpcman

Need assistance

My computer was just working like two hours ago, until I did a clean up with avast, I had to restart computer and it did this long clean up. But after...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Figure on desktop screen

I have a large figure on my desktop screen which I cannot delete.

Ambucias

Toshiba satellite c75 factory settings

Solved

Dear All, my 2 month old isn't displaying a cursor at all.I've tried the useful tips I've seen, but can't bring it into view.Thankyou!

8 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Full formeting

pen drive formating

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
EthioRock

Laptop dell d360 latitude giving very dim display

i have a dell laptop D630 LATITUDE dELL LBL P/N:HY469 A00 is not displaying anything, it is giving very dim display... torch is needed to see the disp...

Ambucias

Install windows xp

how to install windows xp through pen drive..

BunoCS

Screen goes black (blank) after reboot

I've been trying everything under the Sun to fix this particular problem without positive results. I 've read many and try some of the fix recomendati...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jun 2014 by
Osiris52

My lenovo thinkpad e420 is not working

my lenovo thinkpad e420 is not wworkin and screen is blank.

khorsed007

Printer

how can i use the canon 2900 printer with windows 7

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Cmos vs bios

Solved

Hello Everybody, I still not so clear between BIOS and CMOS. If I understand for my opinion, BIOS is a chip store firmware to make all hardwares com...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
VeasnaYim
Results 14301 - 14350 out of a total of 33,786