The discussions

Mouse does not work on packard bell

Solved

Hello, I am writing this because my keyboard on my lsptop works but my mouse won't move I have a packard bell so if you can, can you pleade try and he...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
Anthea

About pc and flash drive

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0 Whenever I want to copy my data from pc to flash drive, it always seeks for administrator permissi...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

On-off beep sound in my cpu

Hello, iam geting on-off beep sound in my CPU and it is not gettinon Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.84

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

Pen drive asking for format

I have a pen drive that is asking for formatting when inserted into a computer, when i check the drive, F: volume it fill with no free space. what can...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Lenovo g580 does not display on startup and on restart

Hei there, am using a lenovo laptop now its 2 and half years old, it has been working properly but now when i restart it, the power light is on, fun r...

Computertech

Usb not reading

Hello, plise you suggest another method for this probulm Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 51.0.2704.84

Computertech

Laptop fused out?

Closed

I have a laptop that's brand new, use to run perfectly, had no problems at all. It's a normal laptop, not a gaming one. It's a Lenovo Dolby, bought fr...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

Laptop busted

About a month ago my dad wanted me to go with him to the park for a run and all. I came back and the bunnies chewed the laptop charger. My dad interru...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2016 by
Sublimer

Backspace not working.

whenever I use the backspace on my HP laptop, it doesn't erase anything, instead it uses /

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop cursor isn't working

my mouse cursor isn't working. I've tried all the fn combinations but none of them seem to work. Everything else is working fine. Help!?

xpcman

Ultrabook starts then it shuts down

Hello, This morning I went to check my email and my laptop screen didn't turn on I heard the fans turn on and the screen said Lenovo and the key...

xpcman

Laptop wont turn on

I have a laptop from home choice its no switching on and the batery is inside,it is not the kind of battery you can take out and put back in

7 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Curser pad

Hello, My ĺaptop turns on ok, but will not let me use the key pad. The curser is there but won't move. My cat walked across the key board. Does that...

Ambucias

Home keys (asdfjkl) locked

Solved/Closed

Hi, The home keys on my laptop are locked. My daughter was playing on it and now the asdfjkl keys are not working. I have tried shutting the comput...

8 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
Stuck in SF

Microphone is not working

Hello, bro iam using samsung rv509 lap tap . after i formated my os my micro phone is not working even it is enabled also pleas helme on this ...

Computertech

Dvd//cd rom icon can not display as drive

Hello, Sir CD ROM/DVD icon can not display in the my computer location, when insert a DVD/CD in CD ROM it is rotating &stopped but we can't get...

Computertech

Laptop will not boot

Okay. So I made the terrible choice to factory reset my Dell inspirion laptop... Upon doing that, my fabulous niece took the battery out after noticin...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop won't start

Hello, please can someone help me, I am going crazy, my laptop won't start, when I press the power button it button just blinks light and won't powe...

Ambucias

Display lights up or blinks on working

Hello, hp laptop,windows8

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2016 by
Computertech

I can't boot my laptop by pressing key f2,f8 or del how can i go

Hello, I can't boot by pressing the keys f2 'f8 or del how can i get into BIOS settings ppzz answer Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

Computertech

Sound stopped working

Hello, helllo dear sir/madam any one can help me my pc sound is suddenly stop working I have tried several methods to solve the troble but still...

Computertech

Hard disk

Hello sir The problem is that my hard drive has fallen down from me now it is not showing anything on my PC. So what will be your suggestion to me t...

R2D2_WD  

Monitor keyboard and mouse wont come on

My computer starts but the monitor does not come on when I press the button I get no signal. In addition to that my mouse and keyboard did not come o...

Computertech

Pendrive is not showing files

Hello, I am using san disc cruzer blade. It shows empty even when data exists.What to do? please help me.

R2D2_WD  

Unhide files, folders from seagate external hard drive

I tried the command attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*.* on the msdos prompt. Of course, my drive letter is not g. So I replaced it by the correct letter. ...

R2D2_WD  

Computer not starting

Hello, sir, my Pentium 4.0 PC was working ok till today morning today morning i changed the resolution of screen , new config restored then ny mi...

Computertech

Dell inspiron laptop won't power up

I have a Dell inspiron laptop. When I plug the cord into the wall, the green light comes on on the charger, but when I plug the charger tip onto my la...

Computertech

My dell inspiron won't turn other with or without the battery

When plug in the charger, the green light goes on for a second and then turns off. Could this be the problem? I have tried other dell chargers and get...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
ac3mark

Screen remains dark screen after switching power on

Hello, first i start by saying i may not be having so much idea about computers but i need some help please.Yesterday i changed my personal computer(P...

ac3mark

Function key

Hello, This is sriram from kakinada,Andhra Pradesh,India.I had bought sony laptop on june 24th,2014.After using 1year Function (Fn) key is not...

xpcman

Pen drive gets disabled again and again

Hello, i have one of my pendrives that is not being detected by my pc. I figured out that it was disabled in device manager section and enabled it b...

xpcman

Cpu shows no signal on the monitor

Hello, I have a CPU of a specified Asus motherboard. I don't know the exact model but the problem occurred when I unscrewed the cooler of the process...

xpcman

Extremely slow

Hello, Pls help me I brought new laptop of dell windows 10...it been hardly 5 day...my laptop is working extremely slowly.when ever I open d drive...

xpcman

Mp3 player does not fully charge

Hello, when i charge my mp3 player, it does not charge fully? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 51.0.2704.84

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
hgjv

My pen drive is not working

my pen drive is detecting firstly but i can't open it. and also it is not listed in My computer. and can't send datas to it... please help me........

R2D2_WD  

My laptop cant support any kind of pendrive

Hello, my laptop doesnot support anykind of pendrive Configuration: Windows / Firefox 28.0

R2D2_WD  

Hd mounts without name and does not open effectively

Dear friends, I am new to the forum because I have just discover it. I have a HD Seagate Backup Plus, which just bought to do backup other HDs, but...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Wd hard drive cannot install windows

Hello, please my wd 500gb is showing in my laptop when i want to install windows on it but it doesnt work with the installation @*** thats my ema...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

My windows 7 computer comes on automatically

How can I stop my desktop (windows7) from turning on automatically. This happens when everyday.

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jun 2016 by
karan34

Headphone jack not working

Okay, so some background: I have a Toshiba Satelite running windows 10 that I bought in 2011, today I plugged my headphones in and only the left side ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Acer extensa 5235 reset

I have an old acer extensa 5235 and I want to competely reset it. With it being a little old it didn't come with a disc to reset it. It won't turn on ...

Jamie1

Bios failed to enter

Hello, guys need help i have problem to my bios POST is able hardware is able its says ok but i cant acces in to my windows even in my bios ...

ac3mark

How to factory reset vaio without a disk

Hi, My name is Thanh and i use a vaio model number SVF13N25CGS and i am using windows 8 Here the question how do factory reset it because it doesn't ...

Ambucias

My computer won't switch on.

My computer won't display any BIOS when its on,, First of all it will switch on and the fans will start running on a very high speed as soon as I plug...

slayboi

No booting no beep sounds and sometimes black screen

hi good day sir my pc windows 7 64 bit sometimes it booting but black screen appeared sometimes pc not booting what is the probplem of my units and wh...

Computertech

"del" key not working

Hello, Please help... I have managed to lock my Del key so it does not work. I do not recall what keys I pressed - I think it was the spacebar plus...

Computertech

Laptop starts .... working for a few minutes and then no display

Hello, I have a strange problem with my Dell Inspiron 1121 Laptop. It starts up normally and then after a few minutes the display goes black. Fans...

Computertech

Fan stopped working? i think...?

Solved

Hello, I was playing with my old Windows 7 DeLL Computer (Running Windows 10) and playing a game. The fan (I think it was) made a weird "Shoooowp" n...

Computertech

Acer aspire 11 cloudbook keyboard not working

So I recently bought this laptop [ Acer Aspire 11 Cloudbook ] and I've only had it for a few weeks and for some reason the keyboard isn't working. Lik...

Ambucias

Pendrive is write protected

Hello, this is saikrishna .when i connect my pendrive ,pop up says that to format the disk and if i try to format again it shows error msg that yo...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2016 by
xpcman
Results 7001 - 7050 out of a total of 33,786