The discussions

Windows xp problem

multiple progrms nt workng on xp at a time

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Usb problem access denied

Solved

when I enter the command in command prompt: attrib -s -h /s /d *.* , it gives me reply that access denied -I:\ system volume information.

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Shortcut file

Hi, I have many short cut files. want to remove.pl. tell how to remove.

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2014 by
kieferschild

Keyboard error when typing certain letters

When i try to type letter A i moves the blinking cursor to the begging of the page..please assist

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Restore toshiba

Solved

While trying to restore a PS85 Toshiba satellite to factory settings bu pressing 0 I get a screen that says : an error occurred: F3- F100- 0004 ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Pendrive doesn't appear in my computer

hi, my pendrive brand is Lexar ,its 16GB, suddenly its didt work,but if I connect my pendrive to my pc I heard usual sound, but pendrive is didt s...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2014 by
wajid

Sony walkman nwz-b133f player not working

Hello, Good day! I have a Sony Mp3 walkman player, Model Number is NWZ-B133F The problem, I think is the hardware. It worked properly...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2014 by
shalini

No signal

I moved recently and neglected to turn off the monitor,now when I turn it on I get "no signal" message and it shuts off.What can I do to fix it? It wa...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop some key not working when charging

Solved

my laptop's some alphabet are not working suddenly sach as w e q i o p nd when i charging it the my gesture is nt workin.plz help me d

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2014 by
DEEPA

Will not boot onscreen

Hello, MotherBoard - H81M-E CPU - intel i5-4590 ram- kingston ddr3 1600 - 4gbx2 240 dimm 600W power supply GTX 650 GPU I have everything set...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

I cannot connect to the internet, dns server not responding

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio Laptop. The thing is I cannot connect to the internet, I cannot factory reset my computer (it asks for a disc). Is there any...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2014 by
kieferschild

Disk is write protected

Hello, I have a 4GB Transcend Pendrive.... It is unable to format.. showing, that errors appears that the disk is write protected.... please pro...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

About the mother board

when i turn on the computer it starts and after about 30 seconds both the powers supply fan and the cpu fan stop working and power tirns off but the b...

Ambucias

How do i connect my ps3 to my hp mini windows 7 laptop

I have been looking everywhere to figure out on how to connect my hp mini laptop to my ps3 system and i have found all of no results please help

ac3mark

Password needed

Closed

I am trying to refresh my computer. when I turn it on it asks for a password that is not known to me or my wife. we bought the Gateway Desktop PC mode...

Ambucias

Hp pavilion zv6000

What are the important files to backup before factory reset

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

External hard drive files wont show up

Solved

Hello all, Recently, there was a virus on my dell studio xps 7100 that my 2.27TB external hard drive was plugged into. I got rid of the virus (I th...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2014 by
Bob

Code

Closed

I like to unlock my phone can I get a help?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2014 by
ac3mark

Downloading

Keeps telling me there is an error in downloading profile. Don't know why.

asad02

Fading screen

hi, I liked ur comments on white fading screen on Acer laptop. I closed the lid and the screen came up. my Acer aspire 4720 wants a permanent solution...

Ambucias

My pen drive is not being shown on any computer

When I insert my pen drive into any system or laptop a msg like USB is not responding is appearing on the screen. This problem raised suddenly. what ...

Ambucias

Laptop wont boot/connect to monitor.

i recently performed a system restore on my hp windows 8 laptop while connected to a monitor because the screen is broken, and afterwords the computer...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

How do i fix my mouse pad button on my lenovo g510

So I had a Lenovo G510 for about 3 months now and the mouse pad left button broke. It stays down instead of coming up and making it's usual clicking n...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2014 by
johnebadbak74

No sound in xp x86 on my toshiba satellite c50-ai2011 laptop

Hello, I recently purchased a toshiba satellite C50-AI2011 laptop.It came without any OS. Installed windows xp sp3 on it.Facing a lot of trouble in...

rashid_delhi

Laptop want turn on

Why when I remove the ram my laptop turn on?

heatman1979

Hp pavilion dv4 black display as soon as i open it.

Hi friends my hp pavilion dv4 isn't working fine. The problem is it gives a black display as soon as i open it.The laptop runs fine it gives display w...

Ambucias

All icons changed to .lnk

all the icons in the start menu changed to internet explorer with .lnk ext. and its impossible to run any programmes on the start menu. so please help...

Ambucias

Bootmngr missing

hi. I've tried alt +F10 to clear a bootmngr missing error in vain. I'm using an acer aspire 1410. IT won't accept a new software installation. what el...

nathanwirth

Computer not working also notice that my smps fan was not workin

Solved

I tried to start my PC but it is not happening. So I even open the CPU to find the problem and notice that the led power wire was not connected, so I ...

siminshaikh

Booting problems after cleaning the cpu

Hi guyz, I am new here, I found this site because of my PC problems. After trying to clean my mother-board the problem exist. Problem: ...

carminabigue

Laptop shuts down and starts again when i turn on!

My laptop is two years old, and just lately, has been shutting down and re-starting at least 5 times when I open it up in the morning. Then it tries ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2014 by
Vixen1

My acer laptop freezes at start-up and won't load any further

So I turned on my Acer laptop and it froze. It only showed "Intel Acer" loading screen and it loaded a little bit, but not till the end and there it s...

Vixen1

Un formated my pen drive

hy dear sir, my pen drive my computer in the detect but no open and no format and i will format option give but unformatted ansr me plea...

Ambucias

Lkeyboar+d and cur+ser+

Why is my lkeyboar+d typing two lketter+s a time and the cur+ser+ disappear+s?

xpcman

Memory card didnt formating

when i try format my memory card error displayed that "window cannot complete format" help to solve

Ambucias

Very slow!

Can anyone suggest easier way to make my laptop faster! its very slow and i cannot open Yahoomail or downloads anything!

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jun 2014 by
santhoshkan

Dell inspiron system recovery

My daugter has a dell inspiron computer. It is equipted with core i3, windows 7... I have not been able to get pass the Advanced Repair Screen. I'm ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Seagate hdd not being recognized by my computer please help!

Hello, I gotta Seagate USB 2.0 500 GB Expansion drive. Its been working just fine on my computer up until a couple days ago. For some reason the...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
JonWatso

My computer is not booting.

My computer is not working. When switching on it gives green light of CPU and red light of HDD. And I also hear the voice of fan and my mouse also tu...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
carminabigue

Intel core i5 mobile 4200u turbo boost

i recently bought a Sony VAIO 15a and I saw somewhere that my CPU has turbo boost and I want to enable it but I don't know how, I also think that it ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Sound is not coming from speakers

Hi Members, My problem is sound is not coming from speakers. I exactly do not remember, but before some days I tried to delete some programs to free t...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
carminabigue

Touchpad problem

Solved

Hello, i have problem to install touchpad mouce driver of my HCL laptop. if I join other mouse through usb cable that working. but my touchpad is not...

12 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2014 by
Ra

Booting not less than 10 seconds it go off displaying nothing

i try to hibenate my laptop but it take time so i remove the battery for it to off, when i on it again it refuse to on again. the fan and power light ...

carminabigue

Toshiba l500 user logon cannot be loaded

When I turn the laptop on, and after putting in my password, the message says 'the user profile service failed to,logon. user logon cannot be loaded'....

vasudev.govindan

Raspberry pi - arduino

Closed

Hi, I have a big project at the moment which is quite feasible in my opinion, where, the aim of the project is to create a computer that integrates...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2014 by
Ambucias

Ddr3 ram

Hi, My friend is using an asus p5g41-t mlx motherboard. He is using a single stick of 2gb DDR3 1333mhz ADATA RAM. He bought a single stick of TWINM...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Jun 2014 by
vasudev.govindan

Key swap problem

Hello, Please help me to swap my @ and " keys so that it does what it says on the key.? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 35.0.1916.114

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

Pc is not boot up

Hello sir, my name is Divyesh ... Sir my pc is not booting up... it froz at sumtimes Company logo (Hp) or at sumtimes after comany's logo...i had r...

xpcman

Continously shutting off

I have a computer and when I go turn the power on it just shuts off. The longest I've ever had it stay on is 5 minutes. Sometimes the monitor is black...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2014 by
mommy83

Dvd rom of my hp g62 laptop is not working after i formatted

The DvD room of my HP G62 laptop is not working after i formatted . Pls any any suggestion pls......

Ambucias
Results 14351 - 14400 out of a total of 33,786