The discussions

My account

Hello, How can I edit the user name? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.109

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

Toshiba laptop mouse is frozen

Hello, my computer is not a touchscreen and my mouse is frozen I've tried everything sometimes when I did do some of the answers it moved for a second...

KY_WD  

Folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not

Hello, me any file and folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not copy file and folder here message,( you'll need to provide administrator perm...

KY_WD  

Dx4400

Hello I am trying to replace the cartridge but head w?ill not stop at the change point, Can you help

BrianGreen

Hard drive hind file open pls help

Hello, pls help how to hiden file Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.109

amit

Acer aspire v5-431 keyboard not working properly

Hello, Letters A,X,C on my keyboard is not working, I tried different kind of methods just to fix it but it didnt help.. please help Configura...

Computertech

Gateway computer blak screen

hello: I have a gateway computer and when i turn on the computer the screen don't show up and stay black.can you help me with this matter?please ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Pc display doesn't work at first boot, but 2nd or 3rd

Hello everybody ! :) I didn't find a post describing a similar issue, so i decided to make my own. First of all, i'm not english native, so i'...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Computer won't boot? beeped 3 times on start up?

Hi all, I have a Lenovo Thinkcentre m91p with a few updated parts such as another 4g ram stick added and a Evga GeForce GT 730 but other than that eve...

xpcman

Screen and capslock button flickering on start up

Hello, I am having HP Notebook 2000 and when I start my laptop then after the bios option means after 1-2 second of startup the laptop screen star...

dannyds

Recovered file cannot be opened

Hello, One of my file in the external drive was missing (I think because I detached the drive without closing the file I was working on by acciden...

dominik123123

How to unhide particular folder from my seagate external hdd

Solved

Hello Sir/Madam, I have some problem regarding my external hard drive. I am using 1TB capacity drive. On that 700 GB is used space & 300 GB is ...

dominik123123

My disc e: folders datayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My disc E: folders on datayyyyy... . I open the folder on datayyyyy... but not open why?

dannyds

Compaq laptop screen blank and caps blinking

Hello, I tried everything but my laptop is still blank.if I fix my laptop by changing stuffs inside,will my data and laptop memory still be th...

KY_WD  

My laptop is sick. it just wont turn on!

my hp laptop wont turn on after i put it on sleep andwhen i plug in the charger the light doesnt show I've done everything I know to do but still. p...

Akhostiq@

Pls help

Hello, same here , it doesnt to the trick and my fans are still onn heres what happens 1.everythings off 2.pressed power button 3.when com. tu...

Akhostiq@

Write protected

Hello, Forum Hardware Pen Drive / SD Card Charter Ask a question Report How to format a write protected usb flash disk [Solved/Closed] simbilajohn...

KY_WD  

Keypad not working

Solved

Hello, My Acer (Aspire R11) keypad is not working the mouse is working but not the keypad Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

brandon.techlehman

My hp laptop won't start!!

Hello, I was in school today using my laptop and it was working perfectly. But when I got home, it didn't turn on at all... I tried hard rebooting for...

BrianGreen

No display after building computer

Solved

Hello, I recently started ordering parts to build a new gaming rig. Got everything ordered except a monitor and new SSD so i decided to just take ...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
BrianGreen

To download pdf reader in my computer

To download pdf reader in my computer

Computertech

External hard drive problem

Hello, I can not see my external hard disk drive when i connect it in my dell laptop having windows 10 operating system. Please help what can i do...

R2D2_WD  

My hp speaker audio doesn't work but it works with earbuds

Hello, My laptop audio doesn't work without earbuds. I can hear through the earbuds but the speaker doesn't work. Please help please Configur...

Computertech

External hard disk unable to open my files

Hello, I've got an external hard drive and just last night I inserted it to my school lab desktop and when ejecting out and plugging it into anoth...

Computertech

Portable drive can't see files

I Went to plug my portable drive into my computer it said It was on the computer but I went to look at the Files and could not find The portable dr...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Screen is black and dead soon after it get started

Hi every One, I've a problem in my Sony vio laptop windows 10. My screen is black and dead soon after it get started. Plz advise me about the troub...

Ambucias

Laptop battery replacement

hi. I hv Compaq Presario CQ60 model nw I m facing battery replacement prblm . I m very much confuse to which battery suitable for my laptop. plz su...

Ambucias

Acer aspire one

Hello, I am an absolute novice. I have an Acer Aspire One. I left it plugged in to top up charge. When I wanted to use it I pressed the button to tu...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Forgot memory card password

Hello, Hello, i use NOKIA 6300 mobile. MY micro SD memory card password is forget. how can it find give me any solution. my id is :***@***

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
JONDZ

Keyboard unlocked

Hello, my daughter stepped on the left side of the laptop keyboard and straightway it locked. i can't turned it on. So , please suggest me what can ...

BrianGreen

Write protect problem

Hello, when I try to format my scan disk pendrive it says, Write protected. I set WriteProtect value to '0' in StorageDevicePolicies in regedit but ...

Boogieman_WD  

Benq t2210hd power indicator starts blinks green

Solved

on this monitor when plugged in power cabel the power indicator starts blinks green, on the monitor is no message..... 30 second holding power b...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Dshetty

Wd hard drive not detected

Hello, Hi, I've WD hard drive for around 6 months, it was working fine with my MAC, all of sudden MAC is not detecting it. PS, when I tried on...

R2D2_WD  

Garbled typing by keyboard

I was cleaning my laptop keys and after that my keyboard started typing gibberish. Sometimes two characters sometimes more even without my touching th...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
Shrm

Acer keyboard doesn't work

Hello, I need your help, my acer laptop keyboard doesn't work, I tried the fn + f6, the shift + 2 and the shift + ", still it doesn't work, kindly...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Lenovo g50-45

So, I was drinking a cup of brisk, but idk what I was doing. I was probably getting something. I knocked over my cup and it spilled onto my Laptop's k...

xpcman

Suddenly my keyboard started typing garbled

Hello, Suddenly my when I typed I got garbled unconnected characters on my Acer laptop. Restarted computer and now I can't type password. When I t...

xpcman

Western digital hard-disk is not showing up.

my external hard drive can be safely removed and the computer managed to read it, but the partition is not showing up, what am I supposed to do to fix...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

Computer turns on, but monitor has no signal

Hello, My computer is able to turn on but inside of the computer is the code "5d" in red lights. The monitor says no signal although it is clearly p...

KieranBernard

Asus x553m keyboard buttons stopped working

Hello, My ASUS keyboard buttons stopped working for -no- apparent reason, I have rarely used them. How can I manually make the keys work without a t...

dannyds

Toshiba laptop won't boot can i boot with no disk?

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95 my Toshiba laptop won't boot. I turn it on , the Toshiba screen displays briefly, then a bl...

kris2340k

Every time hang my computer system

Hi , my computer system always hanged when I start and show the message (launch startup repair recommended) I can't solved out this problem since last...

BrianGreen

Monitor goes to power save mode + gpu loud fan noise

Hey all recently im experiencing randomly this issue and i hope someone can help although i presume that one of these three hardware components is the...

XxXeNoNx

Windows xp desktop in a loop after loading screen

Hello, My windows Xp computer was given to me 2nd hand (which meant it was quite old) when I got it, it had trouble powering up but it still could aft...

BrianGreen

My laptop won't turn on

I've tried these steps for several time but still nothing happened. Do you still have an alternatives? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

KY_WD  

Hard drive shows in disk management as not initialised

Hello, My hard Drive has a corrupted file system, and is showing in Disk management as Not Initialised, when I try to initialise it show I/O erro...

KY_WD  

Pc does not start

Hello, hi I have a problem with my pc, when I start it it don't want to start it automatically switch of without even showing anything on the moni...

R2D2_WD  

Usb device write protected

Hello, I was trying to make a bootable USB but eventually ended up with an error 'The disk is Write Protected'. After that, USB could not be formatt...

R2D2_WD  

Acer aspire 4752 bluetooh missing

Hi, How can I know that my laptop is equip with bluetooth? If its there, how can I set it up? Thank You. Ken

ken

Hp 650 laptop starts then shuts down repeatedly

Hello, HP 650 intel celeron dual core cpu 2 gb memory 500 gb HDD. my laptop starts after a split second shuts down then after 5 seconds repeats ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2016 by
dannyds
Results 8101 - 8150 out of a total of 33,786