The discussions

Ayuda

Closed

como limpiar mi pc y bajar drives que le falten gratis

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2013 by
BunoCS

Reset computer

i forgot my labtop password to my gateway how do i factory reset my computer while its booting up?

ac3mark

One single key is not working

Dear sir I had a 2 problems in my acer laptop 1 is down arrow key is not working 2 is in display it had lighting small small patches how cai i re...

ac3mark

Key board problems

Hi My name Is Graham and I have a problem with my keyboard every time I press the £ sign I get the hash sign # can you help me please

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Memory card not formatted

Hello, i have a 4gb memory card.......... and i want to format it. but when i try to format it, it shows "The format did not complete successfully"....

5 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Advice from a hardware technician or an expert.

Hello dude, I need advice from a hardware technician or an expert. I have just download an intel 3.0 usb driver, should go ahead and install it in ...

Zohaib R

Acer aspire 5738z : black screen (with only lcd backlight off)

Hello, My Acer Aspire 5738z is having issue with startup. when I start my laptop it start up properly, I can use internet and every possible thing...

Zohaib R

External hard drive is not accessible

Helllo, I had purchased an external hard drive of Iomega (500 Gb) but after installation its not getting detected or accessible to it. Its clearly ...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
Linesh

Not formating

hello sir my pendrive not formating pls salve

Zohaib R

Pen drive not deducted

Hello, Got a Scandisk pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive. But PC not deducted any drive. please help how can ...

Ambucias

Yahoo password forgotten

i forget my yahoo password and security question thati fill up during registration.how can open my yahoo

BunoCS

Hard disk getting detected but not opening

I have a Seagate GOFlex Free Agent 1TB external USB HD.... Till a few days ago it was workin perfect Now My Computer shows the HD icon but when i clic...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2013 by
carminabigue

One key of keyboard not working

hey my 'n' key in the keyboard is not working properly. when i start my laptop it doesn't works but after a few minutes it starts working . can ...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Aug 2013 by
carminabigue

About my pendrive

Hello,i am Mr. X,i wnt to ask you that why my pendrive after i used two or three times,why my pendrive suddenly can change to shortcut icon? Did u ha...

carminabigue

Toshiba laptop black screen

my toshiba laptop screen goes black when i start up/power on. but i still hear the window logon sound and my computer is working properly inside. what...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2013 by
carminabigue

Cpu

Can you test for a bad CPU?

Zohaib R

External seaget backup plus 1tb only accessible by one pc

Hello, my esternal seaget backup plus 1TB can be open when i connect it to my pc but when i connect it to other pc and laptops it say can not be ac...

Zohaib R

Fn keys not displaying

Hi, I've been browsing online now for my solutions but I have not been able to find it, so I have resorted to asking the wisest of people :). I ...

Zohaib R

Dvd writer vcd not play

Hello, samsung dvd writer vcd not playing Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 28.0.1500.95

ac3mark

Asus keyboard

Hello..yesterday the top row of numbers (except 5& 6) plus the backspace key and the "p" key stopped working. The side number keys the 3 &4 dont work...

Zohaib R

Desktop monitor shows black screen when pc is turned on

Hi, My PC runs when turned on but monitor shows first green light and immediately yellow light with black screen. I checked the monitor with anoth...

Zohaib R

Keyboard on asus laptop not working

Hello, Hello..yesterday the top row of numbers (except 5& 6) plus the backspace key and the "p" key stopped working. The side number keys the 3 &4 d...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Speed

i want to increase the speed of my windows 7 laptop

Zohaib R

Computer won't connect to the monitor

Hello! I recently built a pc and it had been running smoothly until I tried overclocking it. Then it had a blue screen and shut down. At that point...

Zohaib R

System shuts down and restarts automatically

Guys I have a major problem with my mastering pc. I'm running windows 7 ultimate with a new motherboard, new processor 3.00GH, a 2GH RAM and a new pow...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Alt+a,p and f not working

As the tittle above states. I tried swapping keyboards and its not the keyboard problem. It appear to be somewhere inside the system, can someone pl...

ac3mark

Computer auto off

Solved

my computer shut downs wheen i use picasa 3, youtube, and copy a large file and when my computer becomes hang.....!!

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

My screen is horizontal

does anyone know how to turn my screen back to normal, the cat walked on it, and now everything is sideways, thanks

Hello earthlings

Dell inspiron 15 internal mic not working

Solved/Closed

Hai. It's really weird... cus' it was working fine the other day... so It's not muted. I try calling people on Skype... I've got the normal micro...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2013 by
nitin

How can i fix my flash drive

Hi please could you tell me how can i fix my flash drive?? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

I can't see my the pen drive shortcut

Hi, i have a sony pen drive so its not working and when i put in my pc the software installed but i can't see my the pen drive shortcut in my compu...

Ambucias

Will i lose my pics and videos if i reset settings?

Hi, If I reset my factory settings on my vaio will I lose my pictures and videos??? And will teh fact that i had extra ram added about 3 yrs ago af...

Ambucias

Windows vista laptop with broken screen wont work help!!!!

I have a 2010 Hp G60 laptop with a broken screen, I used to work fine when I connect it with HDMI and it over heated one day now it wont work. Now don...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2013 by
elseytd

All type motherboard drivers

pl. all type motherboard drivers installion softwaer free download

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Intermittent hd.

Hello, I currently have issues with my secondary hard drive disappearing, which generally happens whilst I'm playing games and the only option to rec...

sameena_waqar

Denny's syrup togo containers suck.

My daughter spilled syrup from a denny's togo container. (they are really hard to open) on her laptop keyboard. I cleaned it with isopropenal alcohol ...

CORWIN4

How to format

Please, how do I format a new SD memory in a kodak z730?

firewolf123

Keeps hangs and unable to start the window

Hello, I had get into this problem now: When I boot my pc,I keep get random hangs on the booting screen,where all your hardware specs showed ...

Ambucias

Pc unable to boot,but fan is running

Solved/Closed

Hi guys, First of all,thanks for looking into this problem. Okay,here's my problem,I have a LG cpu,and I the problem right now is,when I try to bo...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2013 by
zsparrow

Pen drive

I had a 4 GB transcend pen drive, while i inserting into system, only light incator displaying but not able to use my drive. PL tell & solve the probl...

Ambucias

I have a hp laptop, whose keyboard is not working properly

Hi, My Hp laptop keyboard is not working properly, So iam using a External keyboard, However these days what happening is by default my down arro...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Can whatsapp work on laptop

Hi, can whatsapp messenger work on laptop with phone chip ? Thanks

xpcman

Dvi input= no input signal

Hi, Monitor turns on with computer then displays DVI input=no input signal and goes dark. Sometimes the monitor will function normally, sometimes i...

xpcman

Please insert disk in i driver

Dear Sir, Sir I have memory card. I have already insert disk in my disk. and it say's please insert disk into that. please help me Regards, ...

ac3mark

Formatting write protected pendrive

how can I format my Transcend 8GB write protected pen drive?

Ambucias

Plz help me in formating my pendrive which is wright protected

hai plz help me in formatting pendrive i have done all the for methods for formatting write protected pendrive but it failed

Ambucias

Green coloured monitor

Solved

my monitor is green coloured why?? last time i kicked the cpu and after that my mnitor is green in colour... plzz give me suggestion..

Ambucias

Black screen on startup.

Using a HP WINDOWS 7. I am unable to start in anything but safemode options: SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING. I tried: removing battery, system restore( no ...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2013 by
KENNETHSMOM

Monitor black

Hi I have an Acer desktop and monitor almost exactly 1 year old. Monitor has suddenly went black. I can turn it off and back on and my homescreen f...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Dell latitude d610 battery not working

Hello, It seems like this is a common problem, but my Dell Latitude D610 doesn't recognize that it has a battery. It works fine when on AC, but the b...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R
Results 16301 - 16350 out of a total of 33,784