The discussions

Samsung led monitor my cpu starts but the monitor display nothin

Hello, When i run my computer my cpu works fine with my old crt monitor while when i use samsung led monitor my cpu starts but the monitor display n...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

How to fix my hp laptop that wont come out of sleep mode

hp laptop with windows 8 , it went into sleep mode and now it will not come out of it. I have tried hitting every key and i get nothing... I have remo...

BrianGreen

Laptop wont pass dell screen

Hello, My dell laptop vostro 1500 suddenly went to the pre boot sysytem and now it wont pass the dell screen..how can i fixed this..please help ...

xpcman

Keyboard keys

Hello, I have a problem with mySUMSUNG NC215s laptop keyboard. example press the key j = 1, k = 2,,. Please help me...

xpcman

Lenovo laptop g580 making long beep sound

Hello, When I tried to start my Lenovo laptop (G580), a long beep sound coming. It is not getting start up. No display is showing. Can any one gi...

Ambucias

Toshiba satellite won't go to password screen

Hello, my toshiba satellite is doing the same thing. i can turn it on, but nothing shows on screen, my password doesnt come up. the lights will come o...

Ambucias

Pendrive not detected and in control pannel it shows v234r.

Hello, i m using a hp 32 gb pendrive and my laptop and other laptops also did not recognize this pendrive. it shows nothing in my computer , only ...

Boogieman_WD  

Help, i can't access my wd passport 1tb external hd :(

At first I can't eject my HD, before this it work normally, below some image and description on my situation now...: 1) I'm trying to open "Disk Ma...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

Acer aspire laptop

Hello, My Acer aspire won't turn on but when I press the power but it flashes blue and then stops, please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 3...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Updates and all its been doing for 40 min is trying to restart

Solved

I have just got a lenovo z50, so it said it needed to restart to do some updates and all its been doing for 40 min is trying to restart, but itwon't....

2 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
scattycat

4gb iball pendrive its not detected in pc

Hello, i have 4gb iball pendrive its not detected in pc what should be done to it Configuration: Linux / Firefox 7.0.1

Ambucias

Windows 8

Hello, I shut down my laptop while updating Windows defender, when I tried to switch it on it didn't boot. I tried to format but it brought a blue sc...

xpcman

Trying to hook at toshiaba computer up to my tv

Hello, I am trying to hook at Toshiaba computer up to my tv , i have hook the computer up to tv and the hmdi indicator came up on tv but no picktur...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Acer aspire 5750 will not boot up

Hello, I have a situation regarding my wife's Acer Aspire Laptop computer. When she powers it up it only goes to a black screen. the power is on a...

Ambucias

Computer won't load the os

i have a toshiba satillite laptop which is running Windows 8.1, and last night i went to turn on my laptop, and it turned on told me it was "preparin...

xpcman

Change the hard disk 500 gb when started the laptop the does not

Salem I have a dell inspiron 3420 i change the hard disk 500 gb when started the laptop the does not show the power on light and also the screen, but...

ac3mark

New video card, no signal. help?

Closed

Hello all, I just recently decided to upgrade my pc's processor and video card. Well, I uninstalled the graphics drivers and plugged my shiny, new par...

AmberLepu

No icons shows on the screen

Solved

Hello, My dell laptop has no icons on the screen even not the start icon. The only thing in the screen shown is background image It is window 7...

rrRRKy

Write protected

Hello, Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 36.0sir i am anable to use my pen drive as it is write protected

Ambucias

Pen drive showed (please insert a disk into drive f:.)

Hello Sir, When i inserted to CPU slot, the pen drive shows (Please insert a disk into drive F:.) Please consider as top urgent, due to i have i...

Ambucias

Pendrive not formatted

Hello, when i insert my pendrive it says to format, but it says "windows can't format it". Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.115

Ambucias

Not formatting

Hello. I am Ipsita.My HP 165w 4gb pendrive is not formatting. I was trying many tricks for this, but the same problem. I am trying for flashing the f...

Ambucias

Pc not booting

my dell inspiron showing windows 8 boot logo bot not bringing the welcme screen and its taking more than 150 seconds to boot help.

Ambucias

When switch on my laptop then it no display in screen and it give sound please h

Hello, when switch on my laptop then it no display in screen and it give sound please how slove these problem? Configuration: / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Power on does not boot

Hello, My computer started showing me the blue screen this moring stating memory dump and now when I switch it on it does not boot at all da cpu and...

R2D2_WD  

My acer aspire laptop won't start

Hello, I need help,my Acer aspire laptop won't start after I reset it and the reseting was failed and my laptop restarting again and again what can ...

R2D2_WD  

Not able to detect while connecting with system..

I have 1TB hard disk of Seagate.and now it is not detected by system from last week. so can anybody tell me how to get the data from there?

R2D2_WD  

My external hard drive, is having problems going on

Hello, I own a 2TB Seagate External HD, and i've been having this problem for a long time. Every time I try to plug the plug wire to the External,...

R2D2_WD  

Flash drive that is removable disk

Hello every one, I have a problem with my flash drive or usb. when i restarted my computer it just appear that my flash drive is removable disk. i ...

eli

Camera view a way to crop or zoom

Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to crop or zoom in on what people can see from my camera. The room I am in is really small and I would l...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
xpcman

Pc wont start after cleaning

I cleaned my pc all I did was take out the graphics card blow it With caned air and vacuum the slots for dust then I did the same thing with my 4 memo...

Ambucias

Lenovo laptop press '@' bt it cnt,is alwys show 2,i

Hello, i need help with my lenovo laptop.i want to press '@' bt it cnt,is alwys show 2,i cnt even writtng email,bcoz does nt show '@'.any help plz ...

Ambucias

Dvd rom doesn't reading dvd but reads cd

Hello Guys, I a having problem with my DVD drive its not reading dvd but reads cd. I tried registry editing didn't work. I tried to update drivers ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
BrianGreen

Pendrive showing error

Hello, my pen drive is getting recognized but when opened showing a dialog box saying 4#SOZZDRWPMX.ini ,The specified module cannot be opened. pls ...

xpcman

Its not turning on

Hello, I was watching a movie and the battery probably drained out. When i plugged in the charger the light changed from red to white but when i pre...

xpcman

Not booting up

Hello, Can someone help me? Cuz my computer is not booting up even though its on. Before my pc became like that my pc freeze every hour and bluescre...

xpcman

Sandisk 4gb pindrive

Hello, the disk is write protected Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 32.0

hibou 92

I know my sound card doesn't work, but i need to have sound.

Hello, My sound doesn't work, and I had it checked so I know it's the sound card that is broken. As it is attached to the motherboard It's not worth ...

xpcman

Pen drive showing asking insert pendrive

Hello, After inserting pendrive it shows in my computer but on double cliking a dialogue box appears that "Insert pen drive". Configuration: ...

Ambucias

Cant work my keyboard

Hello, good afternoon how can i fix this my keyboard is not working i tried many times the fn + f6 but not working pls help Configuration: Window...

PIShiegne

Cannot bootup windows 7 toshiba laptop black screen only

I cannot boot up Toshiba Laptop its having blank screen but 2 lights in white color. Thats all I get. But can hear cooling fans working inside. Tried ...

PIShiegne

3 tb toshiba external hard drive missing files backed up from m

Solved

Hello, I noticed today that my old backup files, some back to 2011, are missing. The oldest backup that I am showing is from 3/2014. I do not believ...

4 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop keys problem

Hello, in my Acer aspire 5738Z laptop 2 key which is at the top and num lock key and \ keys are working but by giving a hard press how that problem w...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2015 by
sunny491

Dvd drive not open

Hello, hai i using acer aspire 4820T long time i' not using the dvd drive, but still they not open have any solution Configuration: Windows 8 ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Key not working

Hello, my (') is working only if I press it 2 times then it prints('') please help!

xpcman

Laptop turns on but displays nothing

I have an HP mini laptop. I woke up the next morning and realized I accidentally left my laptop on the whole night and now it won't fully recover from...

xpcman

The keys on my tosibia laptop are frozen.

Hello, The keys on my tosibia laptop are frozen and I can not log with my password. The curser is blinking. What should I do to unlock my keyboard? ...

BrianGreen

Some keys not working on acer e1 471 laptop.

Hello, Problem just started a few days ago...backspace,enter,up and down scroll arrows stopped working. Removed battery and held power button down...

xpcman

Dvd-r won't play in dvd player

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was wondering my brother-in-law just had a wedding and it was video taped. I took the memory card from the camcorder and put it on my comp...

11 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2015 by
BBIphone6

Earphones

Hello, I tried to call someone using smartvoip and I can hear hear what they are saying but they cant hear me.. Please help.. Configuration:...

Computertech
Results 12151 - 12200 out of a total of 33,784