The discussions

Hp compaq presario 2100 won't turn on

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario 2100 that won't turn on. Whenever I press the Power Button, it turns on, no screen, and turns off. It only stays on ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2013 by
xpcman

Processor i7 3630qm 2.4 ghz

Solved/Closed

Hello, Bonjour, hey guys what can you all tell me about this processor of the hp envy dv6 7280ef i7 3630QM thx and have a nice day Confi...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2013 by
hanniovic

My system is showing the cd/dvd rom

Hello, my system is showing the cd/dvd rom icon on my computer but it still drives out &in pls what can i do???? i use a windows 7 premium os C...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Usb flash drive format

Hi, Cannot reformat my 8gb USB, believe the partitions are fried. Right clicking, and going to format yield a "Windows cannot complete the format"...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Acer troubles blue screen asking for boot up disc

Hello, hello there i have a acer aspire laptop it wont boot up Configuration: Windows XP / Opera 9.80

xpcman

Does pc without a web camera receive a video?

Solved/Closed

Hello, Does a pc without a web camera receive video. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

2 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2013 by
wayne.charles6

My system won't boot to windows

Hello, Hello, my laptop is HP G50 with 2G ram and 220 hard disk. I was using it to play game yesterday when it frooze and all I did was to press ...

10 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2013 by
olaglam

Audio device

Hello, aside from soundmax, what are other alternative audio device? thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 20.0

jack4rall

External hard drive icon shortcut

Hello, Today my external hard drive has a shortcut icon of the external hard drive. There were no of my files and folders. When i click on the shor...

jack4rall

Not playing songs

Hello, my pendrive is copying songs and movies but not playing and also not copying to another sytem its 32 gb kingston pendrive Configurati...

jack4rall

Hp officejet 6500 drivers

Hello, how do I download my hp officejet 6500 printer to my laptop without a disk Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

jack4rall

Pc blue screen problem

Hello everyone pls. give a solution to my problem of blue screen appearance on my pc and auto restart, it has windows 7 ultimate operating system....

jack4rall

Shortcuts in pen drive

Hello, when i inserted my pen drive, all the folders in my pen drive are converted in to short cuts and the autorun is generated it wont get delet...

Ambucias

What is the use of raid

Solved/Closed

Hello, What is the use and the benefits of using RAID on my hardrive or on my server. and how do i implement that?

effa ash

Hp mini forgot password

Hello, I have a hp mini laptop windows 7starter I have had it for three years & just got a new charger for it now I Don't remember the password so...

acrossn

Gateway laptop pobem

Hello, I have a gateway laptop it turns on cpu fan, and that's it , screen stays black . i proceed I disconect battery,ram memory,hard drive t...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

My computer wont recognize my kingston 4g sd card

Hello, I am COMPLETELY frustrated and even though it sounds silly- on the verge of tears right now. I've been trying to view the files on my 4 gigab...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2013 by
DREWStars

Write protection in pen drive

Hello, Iam not able to delete,add or format my pen drive as it shows write protected,i went through reg edit h key iam not able to find storage p...

Ambucias

How to use n operate laptop webcam

Hello, i just got a new dell laptop n i have o idea how to use webcam to take pics! need help guyss!!!!!! Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 25....

Zohaib R

No hdd detected when trying to install windows 7/8

Hello, ?here is the problem?A few days ago my computer went to sleep mode and wouldnt turn back on so i turned it off and on again. After the acer log...

xpcman

Mouse not working on laptop

Hello, What would cause my mouse to all of a sudden to stop working on my laptop? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 9.0

xpcman

Dell mother board behaves abnormally

Dear Sir I have a Dell Optiplex GX 280 system . Recently , there is no display comes - but the processor fan works normally and its speed increases...

Zohaib R

Vga code28

Hello, Sir, i had rebooted my system with windowsXP home edition. It is asking video controler vga compatible code 28. How to fix the proble...

jack4rall

Computer wont turn on

Hello, my lap top shut down and when i turn it back on a red light blinks and still wont come on Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer ...

jack4rall

Computer freezes at boot

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am new to the forums here, I recently let my friend use my computer that was given to me: It ran Xp Professional, Amd Athlon 64 dual core Pro...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2013 by
Tanbule00

Toshiba satellite p875-s7200 won't boot after bios update

Hello, My laptop said I needed to update the bios so I downloaded and installed using the wizard that came up. The system shut down and now will not...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
Leena001

Blank screen

Hello, I have had my ASUS laptop (Model:K52F) for 2 and a half years. Recently I began encountering issues with the screen. It will s...

Zohaib R

Laptop wont tun on

Hello,my dell laptop wont turn on.the led light turn on and then the lock led light remains which is unussual and turns off.i really need your help,co...

Zohaib R

Blue screen of death

Hello, few days back my laptop fall down from a height of 1feet. At first display was gone. So i opened myself e whole lappy and then assembled. It ...

imaks12

Activate the laptop keyboard function (fn) key

I have intrested to know that which software is used to activate the laptop keyboard function (Fn) key. If Fn key is not working how can wifi adapter ...

acrossn

I need help understanding something

Hello, I have had a previous problem with my laptop about it not startign up. Now after some searching around I saw that the problem was located on th...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

My laptop show no icon

Hello, I have this problem I tried to press Ctrl alt dlt and follow all the instraction but nothing the window is XP Thanks Mail ID delete...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell battery problem

Closed

Hello, Its showing cross sign on the battery icon..Solutions plz That removing battery n replacing didnt work :( its nearly 15 months from ...

9 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

Black screen of death

Hello, Buddies i have toshiba Satellite l640 i put my laptop on hibernate and now it won't start up, and has black scree with cursor blinking...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
Pratik1315

When power chord is unplugged,laptop is turned off

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 8.0.1 i am using lenovo laptop and i am having a problem that the laptop is turned off when power c...

Dekayed

Graphic supported games are not working in my system

Hello, i m using AMD athlon having 1GB inbuilt nvidia graphic card.....but the graphic supported games are not working properly in my system.....

6 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2013 by
acrossn

Headphones not working.

Hello, My headphones don't work when I plug in the laptop. I went through the steps on another post here, but when I saw the devices it only said sp...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
imaks12

Lenovo laptop is turning off ,when power cord is unplugged.

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 8.0.1 currently i am using lenovo laptop,but it is turning offwhen power cord is unplugged.please h...

imaks12

Toshiba satilite laptop

Hello, my lap top does not show hard drive in bios setting it wont boot Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 25.0.1364.172

Zohaib R

Slow speed

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 MY SYSTEM SEEM SLOW AFTER DOWNLOADING thank u somuch!

Zohaib R

Help ! computer issues.

Hello, I did a factory reset on my toshiba. When it went to reboot it takes me to a black screen that says TFGHT is compressed press ctrl+Alt+Del so I...

Zohaib R

Need help in my acer desktop ....

Hello, i have an acer PC desktop,i dont know whats wrong with it...it boot automatically by itself but the real problem is that it boot for only 10...

Zohaib R

About windows xp problem

Hello, my name is ilyas.When I am installing windows xp in my system a blue screen is displayed and in blue screen some massege is displaying that i...

Zohaib R

Unable to boot

Hello, I am unable to boot into windows. I took my hard disk on another PC and there it worked perfect. I tested it for a day. Then came back and...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Error about my phone memory card

Hello! I just wanna ask you some help or advices about my phone memory card. Yeah! When I just got it, I had formated it! but the problem is that it...

Zohaib R

Can't open my flash drive. it became shortcut

Hello, please help I can't open my flash drive. it became shortcut.

jack4rall

Sound card driver cd was lost

Hello, can i download sound card driver from net....if i can then please suggest the web site names.....please

jack4rall

Dell mother board

Hello, Dear Sir I have a Dell Optiplex GX 280 system with me. Recently the system does not show display but the processor fan rotates in a nor...

jack4rall

Hp oficejet 7590 all in one

Hello, I can't seem to scan and save more than one page at a time. I have to scan, save, scan, save. So when I send something as an email there are...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2013 by
Franky

Laptop not working

Solved

Hello, I reset my laptop back to factory settings but now my laptop wont start up. The power button will have a light on it but nothing shows up on ...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2013 by
Dekayed
Results 17351 - 17400 out of a total of 33,782