The discussions

Laptop screen black (windows 7,, made worse after trying popular

So previously my laptop would go black just after the Windows 7 Welcome screen, the mouse pointer turning in that wheel (I could access the main wind...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop shuts down

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0my laptop shuts down automatically.i have cleaned the computer its not heating up but s...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2013 by
carminabigue

My fujitsu amilo li 3710 cam does not work

My amilo li 3710 web cam does not work nor does the LED beside it on since I upgraded it 4rm windows vista to windows 7. Please what can I do?

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
carminabigue

Keys are not working

Hello, my e,t,o,u,i keys are not working please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Chrome 28.0.1500.72

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
carminabigue

Memory card cannot open

Solved/Closed

Hello, my camera memory card show 5.5gb and there have lot of pics. but when I connect by data cable this drive show 5.5 gb but there have dont show...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
kenshin

Mini compaq will not start

I have a mini compaq computer that blinks 3 times, but will not start up. Can somebody , anybody help me please?

jack4rall

Laptop randomly shut down

This morning I was editing a video using Adobe After effects then suddenly my laptop shut down, it made like a click sound when it shut down. My batte...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
WaziiEdits

Headphones

Solved

i'm confused, I've tried to sort the problem of not being able to use my headphones on my laptop. I tried all the suggestions from the forum and i'm ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Audio line in line out pop out

Good Day. Need of your kind assinstance im having a problem in my pc /speaker always popping out line in line out. when i restart my pc the poppin...

Zohaib R

Pen drive corrupted

I have 4GB Transcend pen drive when i connecting to my laptop even pen drive is showing "F" folder and double clicking that folder , parti...

jack4rall

Pc turns on but no signal message on screen

Solved/Closed

hi all my pc crashed this morning so i turned it off and back on but it would not give signal to the screen . there are no beeps from it it just light...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
bob1679

Automatically restarting my pc

Hi, my system was AMD PHENOM 2 processor and motherboard was DIGILITE my pc was restarting when i on the system and it says no signal and then res...

jack4rall

Black srceen

My Acer aspire scene is black fan is on and so it the power light, but nothing. On screen. Please help.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Dell inspiron one 19 all-in-one

My computer will not turn on, have been told possibly that it is the vostro 320 power supply] or the mother board]. I am not much on fixing computer...

NiranjanAtDell

Dell inspiron n5010 problem

hi, my dell inspiron n5010 are not boot up, i removed the battery and unplugged the charger and held the power key for 30 seconds to discharge the c...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell inspiron 1525 laptop monitor turning black after startup

Hello all, Having an issue with my Inspiron 1525. I will start it up, and the screen will come up for a few seconds, long enough to get through the...

Zohaib R

My dell inspiron is not getting start

Hye guys, Could you please help me out in this. My dell inspiron- M.no-N5050 in not getting start. Last night i shut it down without any problem,alt...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Cant format my memory card

i have 8gb sandisk memory card and it got some error suddenly. now i cant format it or check for error and it wont stay connected to any device for mo...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

How to see hidden files hard disk or flash

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have so many movies, files, folders & musics in my external hard disk . Due to some virus or something I don't know when I opened the exte...

6 replies Last reply on 22 Jul 2013 by
Nixon

" ' " character continuously types by itself.

Hi Sir, ' this character types by itself where ever it sees the cursor. I have gone to the Keyboard settings and slowed the speed but still it type...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop won't turn on!!

Hello, my laptop won't turn on. I have a dell inspiron N5110. It was working fine in the morning. When I tried to turn it on the same night, the power...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell inspiron show battery error massege

Hi, Issue : Battery Shows Cross Symbol I am getting the RED Cross symbol and the message "Consider replacing the Battery" . Kindly suggest...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop turns off automatically

So i changed my battery and my charger and it turns on and stays on about a few minutes but then turns off again . What is wrong with my laptop? ho...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Write protected....

hi..i am priya my pen drive is write protected i have tried those steps,but am getting under the control as storage folder but not as storage device p...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Having problem with pc dvd writer

hi to everyone, i am very happy to be amount you , and i hope we will together make a better day for each of us: please i dont know if any one can he...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Sata disk

Hello, i have a sata disk with one connection so what i should to do and my sata disk can't be in a other computer becouse this is the Windows disk he...

jack4rall

Mac password

Closed

how do i get the password to my mac, i bought it off a friend of mine and he doesnt remember the main password to his account settings

Ambucias

Monitor randomly turn off

my monitor is turning off random but power off the yellow light some time never turn on some keep turn off on i try the pc on tv with same conne...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2013 by
xpcman

My monitor keep on flickering/waving lg flatron w1954se

What can I do to fix this? It's been months like this and I cannot use my computer like this so anyone please HELP!

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2013 by
Kenzyeto

Just plain weirdness

My keyboard is not responding on some things such as editing word documents. When I try to edit a document the Thesaurus pops up. When I click on star...

Terri Thompson

Cali

cali axmed macalin maxamed

cali axmed macalin maxamed

Help - my pc is a mess!

Solved

I know it's my fault that there is so much rubbish in my PC. My question, if I go back to the manufacturer's default settings will I lose my photogr...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2013 by
Ambucias

Unable to format my 2gb sd memory card

Im having 2gb SD memory card,it was unable to format in windows7.windows was unable to complete the format,again and again the same message was appea...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Toshiba laptop will not turn on!!!!! please help!!

Hi, I have a Toshiba satellite laptop and IT WONT TURN ON!! It is showing NO SIGNS OF POWER!! I am not aware of any internal or external damage, I h...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
computeergeek

Letter a on my keyboard not working

hello everyone, its been 24hours since the letter 'a' on my keyboard not working. I already perform all the suggested answers but it didn't do anythi...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
cody.jhew6

Compiterpro

Hi.......my Compaq presario cq56 laptop will not cut on at all.......I have it on the charger bit it still will not cut on. I pluggged in my cellular ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
jameshah

Lock out of laptop

Solved

try to put password in so that I can work on laptop and it lock me out. what can I do to get back in? need asap as paper work important

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
lostindian

Wireless mouse & keyboard stopped working

Can anyone please help me fix this problem? I can still use my Packard Bell computer using the touchscreen. I have replaced the batteries in the ...

xpcman

Buffalo external hd did not show up.

Made several attempts. Unit is unable to start code (10). Please help. Bought the unit in Feb 2013.

jack4rall

My laptop shuts off for no reason

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm having problems with my laptop (Toshiba Satellite P300). It just keeps shutting down for no apparent reason (when playing games, watching...

23 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2013 by
Ambucias

My laptop wont turn on

Solved

im having some problems with my laptop because it wont turn on, I was using it normally yesterday but today it didnt turn on. my laptop is an SVS1311...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2013 by
hagala

Facebook

My facebook I can't open

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jul 2013 by
vadluri.prashanth

Write protected

when i go into my disk manager in the manage, i could see my drive but cant access the format ,is faint cant click on it

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Monitor is not getting power

hello, i have a problem with my monitor. its not getting power when CPU is working and all the connections for monitor are good. i have cleaned ram ...

Zohaib R

Cannot open usb

i got problem, when i plug my usb it cannot view on My Computer, the name of my device is JAy, but it appears as removable disk E, and then when i cli...

Ambucias

Micro sd 2gb forgot password

Closed

can i open my sd card even i forgot my password??? please! i need now a solution!! thanks

Ambucias

Dell inspiron mini

my dell inspiron mini won't finish starting up? It'll act like its going to start up and then a blue screen flashes and goes back to the boot up menu....

Zohaib R

I can't open my usb flash stick

Solved/Closed

Hello, Today I put some information on my flash from two computers. On the second computer I try to eject my flash, but I can't and I just pull it ou...

11 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2013 by
rise

Hp pavillion notebook cannot enter bios.

Solved/Closed

Greetings! I have a HP Pavillion ZT 3010 US notbook. I am unable to enter BIOS. The notebook freezes on the HP logo. When I press F10 (which is wha...

23 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2013 by
eddiexpenn

Just a question about sound card...

Solved

... to erase all doubts. I don't have sound. I tested all posible drivers in Windows 7. So I tested Windows XP to see if it was a problem of Windows 7...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R
Results 16551 - 16600 out of a total of 33,784