The discussions

Ext hard disk not detected

dear friends my ext hard disk is not detecting. It shows as a drive but wen i click it, the my computer is not responding. wen i connect, the kasp...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Seagate hard disk access issue.

Hi Guys, I have a Seagate 1 TB 2.0 USB external drive. It has all the data in it when i see in the properties of that file, but the problem with me...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Laptop turn off automatically

I have a Sony Vaio VPCEH28FN. The laptop shuts off randomly for no reason even when the bottom of the laptop is not hot. When it shuts down, it ...

Zohaib R

My right shift, alt and enter keys stopped working

I bought a new Lenova laptop recently, only been using it for two weeks and everything was normal. All the sudden, my right shift and Alt keys, and bo...

Zohaib R

Blank screen while cpu runs fine or 'no signal' on monitor when

pc specs: Processor: Intel 2nd gen core-i5 2400k 1.3 GHz Motherboard: ASRock H61M/U3S3 Graphics: Sapphire Radeon HD 6870 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI-E ...

Zohaib R

Pen drive is write protected

Hello, My 4gb pen drive is write protected. at the time of copy/ delete/ format it is always showing message that the drive is write protected, acc...

Zohaib R

Copied a shortcut onto a external hard drive!!

Hi, So i copied a shortcut of the most important pictures by accident on to an external hard drive of mine and then i was told by asus to reset my ...

Zohaib R

Can't get into my user account

HI Why wouldn't your user account allow to open your computer for no reason. there was NO password. but it wont open my user account. Thanks for...

Zohaib R

Computer does not post

I have an alienware aurora R2 desktop that will power on, but does not post. I have already tried the computer with new RAM, a New video card, and als...

Zohaib R

Unable to add 2nd hdd

Hello, I had a Maxtor One Touch that when I tried to access it through My Computer, was asking me if i wanted to Format the Drive. I was hesitant ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

Formatting local disk (d:)

Hey guys, thanks for the help in advance. I'm not super knowledgeable about computers but I'm trying to get better so I don't have to run to my brothe...

xpcman

Weird lines all over my screen!

Hi, So i just bought a new video card Geforce GT 630. And after 5 hours weird lines started to apply on my monitor. What should i do? Thanks !

xpcman

Problem in drive d

when i open my drive d it will open but when im about to open folder in drive d it goes hang. and it say not responding.. what should I do? I really n...

bod14

In windows 8 pro my 4 gb ram showin 2.88 gb usable

In my computer, I have 4 gb RAM and I installed Windows 8 pro 64 bit OS. But it showing me that only 2.88 gb usable. Please solve this problem.

ac3mark

Memory card password

Closed

hi i did not put password to my sd card unfortunately it suddenly asking me the same,i've some important messages and notes regarding studies please h...

Zohaib R

Urgent my laps cursor not moving

Hello, I cant find out the solution my windows 8 pc s cursor is not moving.with mouse its ok without mouse I cant.whats the problem thanks ...

Zohaib R

Black screen but sound?!

Hey there! I cracked my screen so I ordered a new one... Carefully repaired it and installed the new screen.. Got the common 'white screen' erro...

Zohaib R

Graphics

Hi, I need help ,I want to install Nvidia Grfore GT540M on my Acer Aspire5750G core i5 but it is failing keep on saying instal Intel first,where ca...

Zohaib R

Keyboard

Hello, my cursor is functioning . I can put it on the screen where I want to type but once there nothing types that I press on the key...

Zohaib R

Disk drive overworking

Hello, a few days ago my laptop started lagging ... alot. I opened up task manager and i saw that every few seconds my disk drive would have 100% a...

Zohaib R

Pendrive write protected

Hi, when I follow your suggested approach, I do not get the "storagedevicepolicies". I only get "storage" under the control tab. Is there a way to add...

Zohaib R

Shortcuts in my usb files

Solved

all my file turned in to shortcuts in my usb and i tried to use this code " attrib -h -r -s/s/d f:\*.* " it says -s/s/d is invalid please help

Zohaib R

I cant access my pendrive..

Hi My computer recognizes my Transcend 16 GB pendrive..but whenever i click on it to open, it says that you need to format it,.. i tried to format ...

Ambucias

How to connect hdmi cable to laptop to led ?

Hello, I am using Dell Vostro 1015, someone please let me know how to connect HDMI cable to laptop to LED? thanks

3 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

My screen stays black

Solved/Closed

Hello, My desktop computer powers up when i press the power button on the CPU, then automatically switches off after about 3 seconds, and then auto...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2013 by
AJ Michaels

Desk top keyboard

hello :) may i ask why i can't use my keyboard, some of the letters stop working? Please help me what to do.

blueraider150

Gateway nv5916h

Hello to anyone of you and hoping you guys/girls can help me out, I own a Gateway laptop (NV5916H-model) and last week it fell silent...totally sil...

Bob T

My laptop won't start

Hello, Last night, I was updating my toshiba satellite r630, I left it on. But then this morning, it won't start. It won't even charge. I took ou...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2013 by
carminabigue

Keyboard on laptop doen't type

Hi, Keyboard on my HP laptop doesnot type but cursor is working . Tried taking out battery and holding power button for 30 seconds then repl...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2013 by
carminabigue

Hp laptop (windows seven) stuck on black-grey screen with mouse?

Hello, It's not on the log in page yet, can someone tell me how to fix it? Thanks for helping

carminabigue

Laptop screen turns on but doesnt display anything. ..

I have a toshiba satellite c855d-s5232, i recently upgraded to windows 8 and everything worked fine for a couple weeks. A few days ago i went to use i...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Is touch screen available on the c55-a5220?

A million thanks! Pressing F5 did the trick for my frozen cursor and other problems. Have only had this laptop for 3 weeks and I was ready to throw it...

Crashounette

Frozen mouse

Hello, My laptop mouse will freeze up during videos being played, the Fn+F5 or any other Fnumber does not work. Please help!!

Zohaib R

Display not coming

Hello, though cpu fan and processor working, display is not coming. I've cleaned ram and replace it. After that display also not coming.what may be t...

ac3mark

«sos», «urgent» or «help»

Closed

Hello, DELL inspiron 1545 When system is on , This massage comes first,"This computer system ,#10T39H1-595B,is protected by a password authenticatio...

Zohaib R

Dell inspirion mini

I thin i shut down my laptop too quickly last night while Skype was still shutting down. I turned it on the following night. The start up menu came up...

Dell_Shuchi_S  

Cant see the hdd in my computer

Hello, I am a total noob when it comes to anything remotely associated to tech stuff. I have a problem. My PC had a 25GB SATA HDD. I added a n...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Wireless is working but unable to connect internet

Hi, I am using dell Vostro 3500 laptop. Suddenly i got problem like wireless is detecting signal with high strength but unable to connect.I am trying...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

Blackscreen

hi,,can you help me plz to my laptap ASUS A53U..after laoding its windows,,it turns to black screen and it wont load anymore.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2013 by
xpcman

How do you work this website!!!!

Hello, How do you see what number a post is on this stupid site and how do you comment on other people's "solutions".

xpcman

Dell blue screen stop: c000021a{fatal system error}

the verification of a knownDLL failed system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of oxc0000221(0x070892800x00000000) The system has been shu...

Zohaib R

Problem with my dell notebook screen

Hello, hi..i have a dell e6400 machain . Just recently lines have been appearing on half of da screen.. then it just turns into blue screen but th...

Zohaib R

Cd/dvd rom icon not display

Dear sir, I have a Dell Optiplex GX240 Desktop system first i will play a dvd/cd but after a long gap i could not play the cd when i insert a cd/dv...

Zohaib R

Laptop display stocked at the lowest brightness

Hello I have a Dell Studio 1555 (who cares :D) and I,m facing a weird problem which has been driving me crazy. My laptop case was broken and after...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2013 by
Sialis

My keyboard suddenly did this

Hi My keyboard was working just fine a while ago now it wont let me type the same key twice for some reason that is all I have been having problems...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

It won't display on the monitor!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello, I have had my computer for 5 years and not a single problem until now. See, I came to my friends house to set up my hard drive there but he...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Can not found cd room drive

Hi, my CD room drive disappear after installing TuneUpUtilities 2013. Please how can I locate it on "My Computer" folder again? thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Dvd movies wont play

Hello, My dvd wont play dvd movies? can you help me Please? thanks

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2013 by
Peter M

My pc do not display nothing.

Hi, I was using my AMD dual core Pc last night and I off it. when I came back to on it, it doesn't display nothing, no beep sound meanwhile the f...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2013 by
bismark aboagye

How to know about hardware

Hello friends, Without installing any third party application, how to know the type of hardware and related details of hardware installed in wind...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2013 by
projection
Results 16351 - 16400 out of a total of 33,784