The discussions

Kingstone 32 gb pen drive

Solved/Closed

Hello, i want the solution of kingstone 32 gb pendrive which is cannot store the data properly

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Need a lap better lap config

Hello, Im Syed, Can i get a Lenovo laptop with this Configuration below 32000. I have managed 32000 rs to buy a Laptop, Please guide which will be a...

pro-genius

Pen drive securities

Hello, i want this type pen drive those pen drive detect machine but machine data or any other virus cant enter to pen drive without the permision o...

Tweedledum

No sound after installation..

Hello, after formatting my pc,i didn't get sound from it...enenthough i have installed audio driver..

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
Tech Tiger1

Compaq shutting off

Hello, I recently took my desktop to staples to have it fixed do to it freezing up on me..they did a disc recovery and now was working fine..I plugg...

andygrt.cz

Cd/dvd help

Hello, my laptop dvd rw will read dvds but wont recognise and music cd's or games. Any idea why and how i sort it. many thnaks to anyone who ca...

livebox12

Others usb drive is not showing my system

Hello, I am using WinXp(SP2).When I am connecting others pen drive then "unknown usb drive" message is flashing & it's not detecting.But I can...

jetech

Pendrive problem

Hello, i have a problem in my 2 GB transcend pen drive. i cant do anything in my pendrive. it shows the error as "read only file system". plea...

sm6000

Computer restarts by itself

Hello, My problem is that everytime i get into certain games my computer turns itself off unexpectedly. My specs are: Intel Q9550 6 Gig RAM ASUS...

gizzmo-)

Wipeing a hard drive

Hello, how do u wipe clean, a hard drive.!!!

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Require hlp asap

Hello, I have two hard disks (ide & sata )when I try to connect both the harddisk it does not recognise my ide harddisk and when I connect only my id...

xpcman

Dv3500 webcam is blurry and jerky

Hello, The webcam on my dv3500 is blurry and jerky, especially with any movement. I noticed others at the store do not have this problem....any sugge...

OSS_117

Sound

Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with my sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on my compute...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2009 by
john

Automatic updates

Hello, i would like to disable windows automatic updates, on vista but i don't know how

Sandeep

Bios

Were do I find my BIOS setting please

jul

Webcam

Hello, im trying to intall the logitech webcam but i lost my software cd..... can u help me please

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2009 by
montamo

Computer wont log on the internet

Hello, My computer wont let me log on to the internet. It has several error codes that pop up like eula launcher,dsca.exe, rthdvcpl.exe. I was told...

GeeksRus

Power on

Hello, i hve an question,that my monitor is not power on

Anonymous User

My speakers

Hello, my speakers are not working. i have chekcked the plugs and still not working.

khan

Help

Hello,my monitor is in power safe mode how do u get if off

Anonymous User

Computer wont turn on. possibly a bad mobo

hey, i just got finished putting together a computer. i was so excited to turn it on... and... nothing. yes, i have the power cables plugged in and ev...

khan

Sata hard

hi my problem i want to connet 3 SATA hard disk in my pc and (sata slot also avialalbe in m/b) but problem is thare how to make master /slave har...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
Sandeep

Pc dosent boot, hardware prob

Hello, My PC is not starting up. no Beep sound, On display I can see some PCB like wire diagramme in upper part of monitor and in rest part the dipla...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
Hanu

Vitual memory low

Hello, my pc showing virtuam memory very low ...256 ram in my pc ...i formated my pc but same result when ever i want to use enternet browser its aut...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
cheecho

Pc sees power for 5 seconds, then reboots

Hey guys, I've run into a problem that i have never encountered with a computer before and am really lookin for some help if someone can ablige. ...

theface26

Pc doesn't start at all

Hello, I was doing a disk check prior to starting windows and it was taking an hour so I decided to just shut it off manualy (not the smartest thin...

cheecho

Heip me

Hello, hi I accidentally lost the cd to program my printer with could your please tell me how to download the information i need to program it with i...

aquarelle

Lose of motherboard cd

Hello, i hav losed my motherboard cd,configuration is HCL MINDIA with AMD SEMPRON PROCESSOR how can i collect that all drivers from internet,pls tel ...

PPS

I cant detect my usb

Hello, Hi my pc does not show my flash drive but it does detect it and when I insert it into other machines it works smoothly, what would be the pr...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
Fresh

160gb hard drive wont format mor than 31gb.

Hello, I have a 160gb hard drive from a HP Pavilian a520n and put this in a ACER ASPIRE model AS6400 comp. For some reason i cant format more than 31...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
art20091

Wont boot up

Hello, I hava a ASUS U8668-D ver7.1 motherboard and just bought a new processor. When i turn it on the only thing that happens is the fans and cd rom...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Cant change screen size to to 800by600(slider

this looks like the kinda place I might get help. I have windows98 and the other day I was deleting stuff out of add/remove programs and I must hav...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
cutiepie

My sound driver's problem on my hp530 laptop.

Solved

Hello, sir sound driver's problem on my hp530 is still on my laptop whenever i install window 2000 and xp sp - 3.. plz sir suggest me any solution.

4 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
jmp59

Dvd /cd writer

Hello, My LG DVD/CD writer will no longer write to -R disc can anyone help me

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
aajnabi

Webcam help

Hello, I recently purchased a webcam (HP) for my computer which came with it's own software (Magic-i 3). The cam works great with it's own software,...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
daywish

Lan conect help

Hello, How to conect the lan.

sueneal

How to remove bad sectors in external hardisk

Hello, how can i remove bad sectors in my external hardisk? can anyone help me please...

moulkou

Shutdown...

Hello, If i play movies or any other videos..... especially in veoh web player & tvu player .....my system will shutdown immediately after 10-15 mi...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Webcam wb-3400t

Hello, I have a Trust Webcam WB-3400T;it was installed on my Windows XP system and worked fine. Yesterday i purchased a new Windows XP system and I c...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
nln.l

The bios does not installed. press <g> to co

Hello, when i was using my PC suddenly the computer became very busy and i cant do any work... so i swithch off the computer using the power button. ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
RaZor X

Headphones doesnot work in my laptop

Hello, when ever i plug the headphone, sound comes from both the system as well as the headphones. what should i do to stop the sound coming ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
RichyB

I can not install itnues ver 8

Hello, Hello, I have the same problem .. I used to have itunes 7.0 installed on my pc.. but I need to reformat my pc.. and now i downloaded the la...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
Digvijaysinh

Hard disk format

Hello, buddies i have actually a 320gb hard disk and windows xp installed i wanted to know if its possible to partition the hard disk without hav...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
hai

Hello sir how to install the usb the pendrive

Hello, sir how to install in windows xp in the pedndive

rj45cab

Format

Hello, I am learning but I am still green. I am trying to get some pictures and documents off a drive that had a bad trojen and won't open up window...

pro-genius

Motherboard cd

Hello, I HAVE COMPAQ PRESARIO SR5040IL .I HAVE LOST MY MOTHER BOARD CD.....IAM FACING THE PROBLEM OF DISPLAY AND AUDIO PROBLEM...SO I THOUGHT OF INST...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

System switches off suddenly

Solved

Hello, my system switches off suddenly, while its running perfectly..wen its again switched on manually, its getting restarted again and again n aut...

xpcman

Pci graphics card

Solved

Hello, I just installed a PCI graphics card on my computer. I am running XP. I used to have an AGP card, but it started to get funky on me. So I r...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
Nick the Photographer

I have no signal to the monitor and no power

Hello, my computer when i switch on. i have no signal to the monitor and no power to the keyboard and mouse. but the CPU still running. can any b...

moulkou

Webcam it- 305

Hello, Will some one please help me as I have lost the cd of my Intex webcam IT - 305. I am stuck and can't use the webcam. Please do help, regards.

amaan2me
Results 32701 - 32750 out of a total of 33,784