The discussions

Uninstaled some driver and now black screen

Solved

Hi, Please help me with this, a few days back i installed Mobile Intel@.... video acceleration driver from Intel website on my dell inspiron e1705 ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
chikap

Webcam drivers

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Flock 2.5.6 want drivers for webcam on window 7

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

"access denied" msg - pendrive not openi

Solved/Closed

Hello, When I try to open my 4GB Transcend Pen drive on my PC Its giveing me the error msg as "F:\ is not Accessible", "Access Denied". The propert...

11 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
\POLLY

Using pen drive with larger capacity

Hi there, Recently my friend came to me with a problem of a non working pen drive, it seem to be non formatted or Raw Disk... To my knowledge, t...

xpcman

Change language on mini 7 notbook

Solved

Hello, What should I do to change the Chinese language to English in mini 7 notbook

xpcman

Laptop monitor busted

Solved

Hello, I can start my laptop in safe mode with external monitor plugged in, but how do I back up my laptop? I purchased external hard drive, but it ...

xpcman

My keyboard is messed up

Hello, im ryan my keyboard keeps on typing lots of letters when i only press 1 e.g. i will press y y6jm that is wat happens im using an on screen k...

xpcman

Question for awareness

Hello, i have compac 610 laptop.i want to know does it supports any graphics card?if yes wich kind of graphics card can i use?

xpcman

Acer travelmate 5520 hot buttons

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.8 I have hot buttons down left side of keyboard for Outlook, Web etc. Web normally turns on F...

jack4rall

Lost of motherboard cd

Hello, I HAD LOST MY INTEL MOTHERBOARD-DG31GL CD PLEASE TELL ME THE FREE DOWNLODABLE SITE Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5

jack4rall

Key board typing on its own

Hello, my keyboard is typing on its own,some times it doesn't even allowing even to enter into os,it keeps on stroking del key and iam going to ...

nicetrick

My laptop wil not start.

Hello, I was on the internet, and listening to a song on youtube and my computer froze. So I turned off my computer, and now when I turn it on it ...

jack4rall

Start the system after 40 sec the moniter off

Hello, while starting the system why after 40 seconds the monitor turns off? but the system is still running. And when attached the monitor t...

jack4rall

Windows vista problem please help

Hello, I'm sorry again I placed the wrong post again, I'm having a problem with my vista logon screen, vista will not let my the password section ...

jack4rall

Pc won't boot

Hello, hello um my computer won't boot now it used to boot but nothing would show on screen and even if i was to press anything on keyboard no...

jack4rall

Accidental uninstallation

Hello, i accidentally uninstalled my disk drive and now my laptop is not booting at all. pls help me fix dis problem coz this is a new hp lap ...

drlootle

Burn a cd /blank cd not recognized

Hello, I'm trying to put music on a Cd and my windows vista is saying to enter a blank CD when I already put one in. The things I've tried al...

drlootle

Graphics card red lines

hello..... i have some problem with my graphics card....its 9800gt....it was crashed months ago n started displaying red lines.....n i...

drlootle

No signal to monitor at all!

Hello, I think i may have messed up my pc. My original problem was getting 2 monitors to work on one tower. I did all that i possibly could and...

binod

Creative speaker 2.1

Hello, well i been having creative speakers 2.1 for a while know, and they have worked fine until recently. A day ago i bought microsoft lifechat comp...

wyaat

Keyboard and mouse frozen on acer aspire 5100

Hello, My keyboard won't work xcept to start up, then I end up with the pointer in the middle of the screen and it wont move or will any keys...

wyaat

Bsod, can't boot, nvidia graphics card crash?

Hello, I was playing my newest favorite game when my display kept going black and freezing. The display driver kept crashing and recovering again ...

wyaat

Hcl mother board

Hello, I have an HCL Note book, purchsed almost 3 years ago. The mother board of the same has some problem and the technician said that the same ...

drlootle

Toshiba satellite m115

Hello, How can I reset this laptop to factory settings. Can I do it without a cd. I had also bought a new harddrive and a drivers recovery disk but...

wyaat

Windows unidentifed hardware?

Hello, How do i configure OS Unidentify Hardwares? Some hardwares are unable to identify os i sow them in "Devise manager". I don't know what are t...

wyaat

Dvd/rm see the disc, but does not autorun!

Hello, Hi, I am Johanvs, I do have two dvd/rm Samsanug drives one IDE / SATA, but on a WIN 7 ULTAMATE installed. It does not autoplay or read the da...

wyaat

Dvd+rw not detected

Hello, my dvd+rw cannot be detected ... 1st time i inserted good but after formating not detected help me out of this problem... Configuratio...

wyaat

Bravia and klipsch

Hello, I have a Sony Bravia TV and this is what I want to do. I want to play my audio through a pc based audio system, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 iPod/C...

wyaat

Please help me with my hp laptops keyboard!

HELLO' I NEED HELP WITH MY HP LAPTOPS KEYBOARD. WHEN I TYPE WItH THE CAP LOCKS ON' THE LETTERS BECOME SMALL LETTERS. AND WHEN I TYPE WITH THE CAPS LOC...

drlootle

Seemingly lost media on i-touch

Hello, Having a serious issue with my i-touch (2nd generation). I wanted to charge it and instead of using the desktop, I borrowed my friends laptop...

wyaat

Ipod nano (3rd gen) plays music-no screen tho

Hello, I recently found my lost ipod. It had no charge and so I charged it at my pc. iTunes recognises it and lets me add music to it. When discon...

wyaat

Sound through lg tv from pc

Hello, I use my lg tv to play x box through and also use tv monitor for pc, however when I try to play a movie from internet or any music I cannot g...

Ano N. Ymous

Pen drive hp v 155w usb is unable to format

Closed

Hello, My pen drive HP v 155w USB Device is unable to format, Plz. Suggest me waiting 4 ur valued reply thanks & Regards Kishan

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
KG

Operating system not found

Hello, I got a Compaq presario Laptop, when I boot up it said "operating system not detected" I Cannot access the Bios as I do not have the admin ...

6 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
joe

Dvd drive isn't working!

Hi, I want to watch a dvd on my computer, but itsn't not working. Audio cd's work fine, but it's the dvds that don't work. I have tried everything...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
brian

Internal hard drive not detected on boot

Hello, I got this cheap second hand computer (dell gx260) from a work place but it had no os. 1.80ghz, 512ram etc ... I manged to install the os an...

brian

System not working after sudden removal ofusb

Hello Friends, I got a call when my cell phone was connected to my Desktop for charging. In hurry, I un-plugged the USB port without SAFE REMOVAL. ...

brian

Toshiba laptop operating system not found

Solved

Hello, My son erased the hard drive to clean it out and now I HAVE A MESSAGE: OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND. can you help please, thank you Lucy ...

Ambucias

Dvd drive problem....

Solved/Closed

Hi! My LG Internal Super Multi DVD Rewriter (GSA-H55L) keeps reading disc as "RAW"… Because of that I can’t use the drag and drop method of burning...

44 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2010 by
Human

First computer build, can't load os....

I am building my first computer, so my knowledge is mediocre at best. Here is the hardware I purchased: MB: ASUS P6X58D-E X58 R Video Card: VGA...

xpcman

Larptop key pad problem

Hello, i have a problem in my keypad hp laptop laptop i spilled water on the key pad then all the upper key is with the number like e3 r4 t5 y6 like ...

xpcman

Acer extensa 5220 doesn't start up

Closed

Hello, I have a Acer 5220 extensa. The problem is when I power it on it shut down after several seconds. I also remove all the wires from the har...

kelloo

Matshita dvd-ram uj-850s

Hello, i have problem in my compaq presario v3000 notebook when i am try to play cd in drive they not work and drive not read but when i try dvd the...

shi

Laptop monitor not working

Have Sony vaio VGN AR51J monitor not working and need to start with an external monitor

DOC

How do i clean my coputer

Hello,how i clean my computere Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

Ambucias

Not boot from any media

I owned a toshiba satellite L310 laptop. It wont boot from any media. I tried usb and cd boot also. During system start it shows the bios logo and sho...

shamashere

Acer aspire 5715z freezed

Hello, I HAVE ACER ASPIRE 5715Z LAPTOP.IT HAS FREEZED IT CANNOT BE OPEN ANY PROGRAM on desktop or startmenu please help me to find way.tell me what ca...

wyaat

How 2 completely reset dell inspiron 1525 pc

hello i wanted to know how to reset my dell computer like it was when you first get it out of the box new.

wyaat

Letters "o" and "p" keep working alone

Hello, My laptop is playing games onme. letters "o" and "p" keep working by themselves. Is this a virus? or is this a hardware malfunction? Please n...

wyaat

Bios password for pavilion dv6000

Solved

Hello, am using hp pavilion dv6000, and I want format it. but the booting is on the hard drive, I want to change it to the CD-room but it asking me ...

wyaat
Results 23751 - 23800 out of a total of 33,782