The discussions

Hooking up my computer to my tv

Hello, i have a Philips TV with a rgb hookup and i plugged my computer into it via vga cord but it isn't working my computer is a hp slimline any he...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Hiddden extended logical drive doesnt appeare

Hello, hi this is pala i installed my pc xp pro hdd space 500 gb primary is 100(c) extended is 200(d) then once completed dosent appeared...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
jack4rall

Computer turns on but screen is black.

Hello, i have a toshiba a200 and when ever i turn it on every thing seems to be fine except the screen wont turn on. i had it going once but then...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2010 by
Ambucias

One click from hp pavillion dv6

Hello, When I click on links inside sites it will not open the link....any suggestions; like from facebook links or from food network when I push to...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
xpcman

My 2gb micro sd card wont show me my images

Hello, i was wondering if anyone could help me with my situation!?? i have a memory card that i use to store my images. i wanted to access these p...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
am

Picture is divided into four parts

Hello, I have a problem ... when you boot your computer the picture is divided into four parts, but the external monitor working normally ... what...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
cappydv

Disk boot failure insert system disk

Hello, i have a compaq that won't do factory restore, well its like this i started the factory restore program and then it froze nothing was movi...

pcsces

Hidden files

Hello, Iam new to this I need a help to slove a problem ,that icant see my hidden files in drives Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 2.0.0....

pcsces

Hp 2133 netbook no display or bsod

Hello, anyone knows how to fix my hp 2133 mini netbook with XP OS ,,, it has power but no display at all, after I use it it suddenly shutdown...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
jziutsa

Black screen appears after compaq logo

Hello, i have a compaq presario v2000 laptop and it wont execute windows, it turn on but after the compaq logo appears the screen stays black. Its st...

pcsces

How to get the sound to wrok on a laptop

Hello, i need help the sound on a Gateway laptop just stop wroking and i don't know what to do about ti so can you help me please and thank you ...

pcsces

Computer shuts down after 6-8 hrs of working

Hi Members Actually for the last 15 days I am facing a different kind of problem related to my PC. My Computer shuts down automatically after 6-8hr...

pcsces

Laptop wont turn on after shutting down

Hello, WINDOWS XP HP PAVILION DV9000 ......HAD BEEN WORKING FINE ! CHARGED THE BATTERY OVERNIGHT TURN ON FINE BUT NOTICED THAT BATTERY LOAD...

pcsces

Graphics card and cd/dvd drive wont work

Hello, So I recently installed my new xfx hd 5670 into my PC, and when I did I got no signal. I ruled out the obvious solutions such as faulty mo...

pcsces

Keyboard and touchpad not working

hey, I have a Gateway NV52 laptop - 64 bit Windows Vista. one day I restarted it and the keyboard and touchpad stopped working. is there anything that...

8 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Scx-4521f printer

Solved

Hello, I have lopst my samsung printer software for my pc.Now I can't print from my pc. Its a 4 in one ie: printer,copy,fax and scanner. modul...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
andypara1

Ide/sata converter

Hello, I've just bought a ide to sata converter, but it's not working at all. I just wonder if there are some settings that I have to go through ...

kieferschild

Toshiba laptop left side touch pad not workin

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 PLEASE HELP! I have a Toshiba Laptop L305-S5919 -1 yr old-was fine-now the Left ...

teras

Boot up stops at bios logo.

Hello, I bought a new Acer 22" LCD DVI monitor for my Acer T120E and wanted to put a grafic card to go with it. The onboard card was too slow. ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2010 by
National

My i touch wont work! help

Hello I Was Playing With My I Touch And Then Randomly My I touch Closed And It Dosent Un Lock Its Like Frozen HELP And Iv Tried Holding The Midd...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
Basima9

Cant open local disk d

Hello everyone, .. nid help here!!! my local disk D has been block.. i can even open it.. when i double click on local disk D it shows " Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Acer aspire 8920 hdmi audio & onkyo tx-sr608

Hello, I own a Acer aspire 8920 running windows vista Connected to onkyo TX-SR608 with a hdmi cable and the audio is intermittent. It works fo...

pcsces

Blank screen after logo

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio Notebook and when I turn it on, it shows the logo and then goes to a blank screen. I know it's not the monitor and I've ...

pcsces

Linux and windows

Hello, my computer has linex and windows on it,but it is only letting me use linex,every time i try to go to my windows it loads with a black scree...

pcsces

Conneting an external monitor to laptop

I tried the combinations of fn + f2, f3, f4.....f10 to my laptop (HP Pavilion with Vista), none of them are working. Anybody please help me!

pcsces

Surge power on usb hub port

Hello, i have dell latitude d505. when i start laptop i see dis problem on my desktop "surge power on usb hub port" and i cant connect anythin ...

pcsces

No sound output

Hello, I installed a game on my laptop and since then i have had no sound on my laptop at all, i think it has either been deleted on lost somewher...

pcsces

Serious hp dv7 problems

Hi, My computer isn't gunked up with too many programmes, has lots of ram etc free, has been experiencing no other problems than the overheating (I...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
yaretzi

Netbook laptop keys are not working

Hello, guys my netbook laptop keys are not functioning well when i press shift,:, letters C,D,L, and the period. as well as my numbers are not fun...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2010 by
lachey

Acer travelmate 2480 motherboard failure?

Hello, I have an ACER TravelMate® 2480-2968 (LX.TH30Y.072) HDD WD 80Gb, Celeron 1.86 1.5 Gb ram Bios version 1.305 that has booting failures. All t...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
jaguillen

Acer aspire zg5 - blue screen. wont reboot.

Solved

Hello, As I start my netbook, I get the blue screen before it switches to the menu screen asking to start in safe mode, last known config, or norm...

mausti2

Start my pc in 30mins!!

Solved

Hello, guys i am facing a prob on my PC, it take almost half and hour to complete startup, it can be startup like normal but this problem happen wh...

ahjack0919

Blue screen of death, wont reboot

Hello, I get the blue screen before it switches to the menu screen asking to start in safe mode, last known config, or normally. No matter which ...

jziutsa

Hcl p28pdc webcam drivers

Solved

Hello, my laptop dosen't has webcam driver for windows7, all over internet i have searched, my system model HCL p28pdc ,,how can i get the driv...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

My external hard drive stop working we droped

Hello, my 2 year old by accident drop it well she pulled the cord not knowing it was for our hard drive it has everything all our pics music movies wh...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Pendrive problem

Hello, i have a pen drive of iball .it is of 4gb . and my problem is when i insert my pd in computer it show insert the disk . Configurati...

pcsces

Computer error

Hello, i was playing a certain game called pro soccer on ma dell laptop.it was da first time installing that game.as i was playing the game froze an...

pcsces

Pny usb device

Hello, USB Device when attached gives me a message that it is unreconized by my laptop and cant see my documents. How can I fix it? Configurati...

pcsces

Black screen during start up

Hello, My system went to reboot and failed. It is a Dell XPS 400 with windows XP media. I start the PC and it looks like it is starting, the de...

makphil

Laptop screen switched on turn black

Hello, I owned a HP Pavillion TouchScreen. As I was using it this morning it blackout automatically, so I decided to turn it off. I turned i...

pcsces

Data lost..??

Hello, I had connected my External Transcend 500 GB hard disk to a PC,but it doesnt detected, later when i inserted both the USB cable of my hard ...

pcsces

Hdmi audio option doesn't appear in playback

Hello, i dont have a hdmi sound out put when i right click on sound and select playback, how do i get the sound 2 come from my tv. please help....

pcsces

Cpu failure to start up

Hello, okay so not to long ago i shut my computer down and it didnt shut down all the way, however the green power light turned off, and a red HDD lig...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
manish

My hp laptop screen is black

Solved

Hello, i have a hp pavillion dv2000. whenever I turn it on the lights flash but the screen is black.please help me

Ambucias

Need help installing my seagate momentus hd

Hello, I have a hp pavilion dv9000 with 2 hard drives.My primary hard drive crashed it was a Fujitsu 5400rpm 120 gb .I bought a Seagate momentus 7200...

fytos

I-pod nano speaker and headphone problem

Hello, my i-pod nano speaker plays when the headphones are plugged in. How do I fix the problem?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
BH

Canon pixma ip4300

Solved

Hello, I need to know how to reset my printer, I 've cleaned the pads, but nothing... Thank you in advance... Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
Tricky

Help!!! with friends computer

Hello There How do I erase all the history ever on my friends comp.... Its a windows xp and his browser is Firefox.... I told him not to look and...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
kitty

Cd/dvd drive trouble.

Hello, I recently tried to install new software on my computer but the CD drive will not read any cds i put into it. It does appear in BIOS and My Co...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
pcsces

Laptop stopped working

Hello, My laptop was working perfectly the other day. I shut it down and everything was ok, today i tried to turn it on and there is no power runn...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2010 by
pcsces
Results 22351 - 22400 out of a total of 33,784