The discussions

Sony's dvd-r not recognized by my laptop

Solved

Hello, My lenovo IBM laptop does not recognize Sony 4.7 GB DVD-R. Though the DVD mentions on its casing that it is 1x-16x compatible, however also...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
porkpiepete

Monitor blinks when connected to the system

Hello, my monitor blinks when connected to the system case and does not display anything, but when I disconnect it form the case it gives the sign...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Display problem

Hello, i have some display problem my pc can not display anything Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

jack4rall

Same problem -- home keys not working

Closed

Same problem here. asdf jkl; keys not working. Anybody?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Computer dead

Hello, I have this situation and do not know what to do. Please help if you can. My PC was working ok untill on Sunday, when I was staring it th...

wyaat

Different colors are displaying in the backgr

Hello, i am using acer netbook 532h.my net book is working fine .today when i switch on my netbook,everything gng good,but the background in my m...

wyaat

Pendrive not detect on windows & linux

Hello, i have 2 GB trancend pen drive. When i connect it to windows Xp or linux Machine is gives the error msg."windows can,t recognised this devi...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
dinesh

Disk drive

Hello, my disk drive not come out and not showinng up i have a window7

khela

Harddisc not detected

Hello there, I have 2 harddisc 1st is of 20GB and other is of 160GB. 20Gb has my Os and 160 has data. on startup all drives are visible but in f...

adouza

Repair internal speaker

Hello, i am using dell xps laptop my internal laptops speaker are not wokring some time i need to push them with finger and one of slot form 3.5 ja...

wyaat

Bios cant open in my acer aspire 4520, help!

Hello, I have one Acer aspire 4520 with AMD TurionX64 and Nvidia Graphic Card. While I restart it yesterday, it became black screen when opened but po...

serge327

Partially blank test page when printing to hp

Hello, I have Vista installed on a laptop and am trying to print to an HP3100 (all-in-one) on a XP machine. I can print a test page but it only h...

wyaat

Gateway sa6 laptop won't turn on, check fan

Hello, When I turn on my laptop, an error message says to check the fan and won't turn on. THanks, hari

wyaat

Forgot cmos pscde on dell inspiron 1750 help

Hello, Whoever cn help. I recently changed my pswrod, forgot it after not using it for awhile. Can someone help me or give me instructions on how ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Yellow flashing light on my dell 1200 laptop

Solved

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 1200 laptop has a solid green light on the bottom left front, which indicates the power is on and right beside it is a yell...

6 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
antonio

Cd/dvd rom drive doesn't work

Hello, I have an HP laptop and the cd/dvd drive is not working...not sure if it's the power supply but it's just not opening and neither is it det...

wyaat

Acer

Hello, i eornat my acer Aspire 3000 and i lose the network controller and sound card can you help plz Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Expl...

wyaat

My pen drive not showing content files

Solved

Hello, my pen drive not showing the content files and also when i go for virus scaning it is not scaning the files ,the scaning window close im...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
JK

Accidentaly formated my wd 500gb hd,

Hello, OK here is my problem that I have come across with my WD External HD 500GB, I was reformating my as I had a virus to reinstall XP. I believe...

xpcman

Sound problems wet spill on laptop

Solved

Hello, a few days ago I was drinking while watching a Movie and accidentally, I spilled some on my laptop. After wiping I noticed that some liquid wen...

Ambucias

Help me using web cam

Hello, im using nokia 2700 classic i want to use it as web cam plz help me

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
fahad

Printing

Hello, My MFC 7840W does not print pages in actual size. It shrinks them. Is there a setting I can change? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox...

Mark117nj

Intel 845 gvsr motherboard problem

Hello, I have a Intel 845 GVSR Motherboard pc.Its problem is system date and time changing automaticaly and some time when iam swith on the plug swi...

jack4rall

Increase c drive space

Solved

Hello, please tell me is it possible to merge without formate. how to merge partition to increase c drive space.I USE WINDOWS XP.

xpcman

Full micrsd card not recognizable on phone/pc

I have an lg arena and my os is vista. I have been using an 8gb micro sd card and it was working fine untill my computer crashed. Now my phone and p...

zaklac

Ethernet adapter and dimension 2350

Solved

Hiya, I have a dell dimension 2350 and a intergrated 440x broadcom ethernet port and it does not seem to want to even recognise that it is there I ...

8 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
spitfiremk1a

Usb did't detected

Hello, sir when i connecting pen drive to my pc it does'n show anything even the drive did't display. I am loging as administrator. There is no ...

Munjaal

Usb

Hello, MY FLASH DRIVE CREATED SHORTCUTS AFTER SOME POWER FLUCTUATIONS AT WORK... HOW DO I GET TO THE ORIGINAL FOLDERS OR HAVE I LOST ALL MY DO...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Cpu banged pc stopped working

Solved

Hello, my cpu banged a bit with the cupboard while i was using it and then it suddenly stopped working.. when i restarted it monitor went on power...

Ambucias

Monitor has excess wigglies

Hello, I have a lot of electrical interference at my home - idiot ex is shooting high frequency radio waves at my house --- is that affecting my c...

wyaat

Removable disk not recognized

Helo my name is vinu i got to 2 pen drive that contain 4 GB each also. when i put the pen dive in to the computer that in the task bar the usb is ...

wyaat

Flickery laptop screen

Hello, When I am on full screen YouTube or BBC iPlayer sometimes the screen starts to fuzz up and the colours change around, usually to purple. then...

wyaat

What is the price of hcl note bookl19cmp moth

Solved

Hello, i need a motherbord for HCL note book L19 CMP. Wht is the price????

wyaat

Mother board

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8 i want this mother bord drivers asus p4ge-mx

jack4rall

Hp pavilion m8120n will not load fan just run

Hello, My computer was working okay till I woke up and found it off. I tried to turn it on and all it does is run the fan. The dvd drive flashes b...

needhelpfast

How to connect keyboard through com?

Hello, I want to connect the mount focus keyboard through COM and control it from another application. Can anyone help me please? I shall be g...

wyaat

The problem os os

helloo, I have operrating system windows 2000,Its runing smothly,but problem is that, the application software could not uninstall or installed it, ...

BAPIN

Cant see cdrw/dvdrom in my comp or adminis t

Hello, I cant see CDROM/DVDROM in My Computer field or Administartive tool. I had restored the computer to an earlier date.( System Restore), afte...

wyaat

Computer crashed, no signal on monitor!!!!

Hey guys I am sorry if this is a repetitive question! I built a system about a year ago and everything has been great until today when I was surfi...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

I keep on getting error ux.theme.dll ???help

Hello, I keep on getting this popping up on the computer...ux.theme.dll not installed....I dont know what this is...HELP Configuration: Windows...

wyaat

Ubuntu os pc can't detect pendrive

Hello, moser bear 2.0 gb pen drive can't detect in computer. pls help me? Configuration: Linux

wyaat

Pls.... immediate response......

Hello, how to install my Catera Web Cam 2.0 MPX (ACM-341) for the WINDOWS XP Professional SP3 thanks

wyaat

Trouble loading welcome screen!

I have a Dell Inspiron 1521. Lately, I've been having trouble getting the welcome screen to load. When I turn my laptop on, the first Dell screen lo...

wyaat

Why does my monitor go black

Hello, hi,my monitor keeps going black whenever i start up a program that has to go black for one secound and then goes to the program. For example...

BAPIN

Dvd not work

Hello, My acer 4520 model laptop's DVD writer icon is not appears due to which I am not able to plays DVDs. Ther is not any file namewith Upper ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
wyaat

Keys just around when typing

Hello, when we type the curser will jump around or move backwards in the sentence Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

wyaat

Arrow keys

Hello, I have a HP laptop. & whenever I press the arrrow keys to play a game & i have to use the arrows, it makes the page go up or down & I do not...

wyaat

The system shuts down shortly after booting

Hello, After starting the PC it enters the booting process but shuts off within 5-6 seconds. LED lights and lights on two IDE drives come up, the f...

wyaat

Hard disk problem

Hello, My HD is running however, I cannot see the icon in my machine for me to access it. All my data is in including my .pst file. I can feel m...

wyaat

No signal to my moniter - new motherboard

I bought a new motherboard, and it has 1 pci express slot. It has no on board video. I tried 2 different working video cards and there's still no sign...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2010 by
Allen
Results 23701 - 23750 out of a total of 33,786