The discussions

Hard drive not working

Hello, My external usb hard drive was working fine for ages then all of a sudden it stopped working its Western Digital hard drive, my safety remo...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
Maria

Audio problum

Hello, i have a intel celeron processer 2.00ghz and i am use a window xp servise pack 2& i lost my motherboard cd so kindly give me infomation how...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Msn webcam problems

Hello, why doesnt my web cam work on msn it only works on video on msn Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

A-5 china mobile prob

my mobile mod no a-5 prob-automatic recharge

jefffrozen

When i connect extenal hard disk is not recog

Hello, is there any driver that i supose to install inoder to work on it Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

Nassor

Blank screen issues dell inspiron e1705

Hello, i am currently having issues on the startup. Just before this issue accured, I was shutting down the computer and it had 18 window update...

jefffrozen

Connect a printer to a mobile phone using a u

Hello, Can I connect a printer to a mobile phone using a USB cable?

4 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2010 by
mancy

Keyboard that dosent work

Hello, i have a problem..i just bought a used hp pavilion laptop..and the keyboard doesn't half work!what can i do? the only keys it will let you use ...

jefffrozen

Pavilion died- black screen, what to do?

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv6000. A few nights ago the screen glitched, kind of did that static thing where it goes black and parts of the pr...

jefffrozen

Laptop connect to tv problem

Hello, Is there a way to manually select the option of connect laptop to TV from my laptop, since my function key is broken? I cant use Fn+F7 ...

jefffrozen

No sound on vista with realtek hd audio

Hello, Pls help ! My device manager shows that sound is working but I cannot hear any sound either from the headphone or speaker.I unistalled ...

jefffrozen

Can you do this?

Hi, Okay i plug in the USB to my camera and computer. ANd nothing happens. So im really gonna get in trouble if i don't upload these pictures! HELP!!!...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
jefffrozen

Itunes to laptop.....

Hello, I need help about my Ipod, I have 1000's songs in it, but right now I have installed the new Itunes 9 on my laptop, but the problem is that I ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
d

Getting no signal after connecting hdmi cable

Hi, I have a dell laptop and i connected to my sony bravia 42"tv throu hdmi cable.It worked well for the past 8 months,and now suddenly it gives ...

BITSAXIS

Dell inspiron model 640m motherboard software

Hello, i lost my motherboard software, please tell me how i download this software for use the windows vista & XP

jack4rall

Shortcut and sticky keys are possessed

Solved

Hello, I have a brand new dell Inspiron laptop that has the latest version of firefox on it and Windows 2007. I do not use the Microsoft 2007 works...

Ambucias

Virtual memory

Solved

Hello, my machine is saying running low of virtual memory .what doz that mean and do i solve this Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.4

jziutsa

My laptop wont start

Hello, The make of my laptop is "GIGABYTE". It fell from the table. From that time it sometimes start n sometimes doesnt. which components can be da...

jziutsa

My dell system unit wont turn on or off.

Hello, my dell system unit wont turn on or off, it does nothing at all. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

jziutsa

Hp pavillion dv6618ca sound problem

Hello, I don't know what happened but the sound on HP laptop has stopped working automatically. The little sound symbol in the corner of screen ha...

Sadaf

Compaq laptop to lg 47 inch hdtv

Hello, My compaq laptop has a hdmi out socket and the tv has hdmi input , but when i connect the two with hdmi lead nothing happens . Please advise...

jziutsa

Black spot on hp dv5

Hello, my screen sudenly developed a small black spot near the windows botton. now its growing when i touch it it moves and i can see whats beneath it...

jziutsa

My voice record on my computer

Hello, friends i am using microphone recording the sound but i can't record my voice in comp. in speech computer say's your voice is not hearing ...

jack4rall

Pc shut off after few seconds

Hello, Problem: PC shutdown after a few seconds I have my computer Intel Pentium 4. I've used this for almost a year smoothly. Only lately tha...

jziutsa

Laptop dell inspiron 1150 blue screen

Solved

Hi, I can't turn my Dell Inspiron 1150 on. Last night, it went to a blue screen and said there was some kind of problem (I can't remember what it...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
Jav80

Missing pin on vga replacement cables

Hello, I purchased the belkin F2N02806GLD M/M replacement cable to use on my laptop to view sonic monitor...and I get a horrible splash of ye...

jziutsa

Loud noises with my fan from the tower!

Hello, I'm new to this website that I've never tried it out so here it goes! Well my computer makes this loud noise sometimes when it gets a bi...

jziutsa

Canon pixma ip3000 error

Hello, Hello, every time I try printing on my ip3000, it pops up telling me that the cyan ink cartridge is running low even though I have full car...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2010 by
mancy

The server is not responding properly. verify

Hello, when i'm traying to log in to my labtop it dosen't want to accept the password and the answer massage is windows security the server is n...

cl

How can i upload pictures from my camera?

Hello, Alex So i have a Samsung TL105 camera, which has a memory card slot, and I have photos that I've been wanting to upload to my Computer and in...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
xpcman

Dvd rom

Hello, my dvd rom is not seen. what could be the problem en how do i solve it? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Sony walkman content transfer problem

Hello, When I connect my Walkman, Content Transfer does not recognize it. I have already tried reinstalling it after uninstalling it. Please help! ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
Andreu

Sai

Hello, I have ipod touch 3g. the screen has dark but the machine is working. I think the screen has darken to max extent. I cant see the screen. b...

jack4rall

My pc will not restart after self shut down

Hello, i was transferring some folders from one of my other pc to my compaq pc over the wireless connection,but then it suddenly went off and ref...

jziutsa

Pen drive is not detecting

Hello sir, i purchased transcend pen drive model JF V30/4GB 6months ago. when i plug my pen drive into my system, it just heating b...

jziutsa

Can't get sound through hdtv via laptop.

Hello, I'm attempting to stream video and sound through my TV, my VGA > VGA cable works fine and I get picture though no sound. I've got a 3.5mm ...

jziutsa

Acer laptop shutdown

Hello, i have an acer laptop which suddenly shut down for no reason!! it now wont turn bk on & appears 2 have no life in it at all.....even the powe...

jziutsa

Css protection applied

Hello, hi i have recently purchased a samsung HT-C350 home ent system and it doesn't want to play my backed up DVD's it gives an error CSS Protect...

jziutsa

Laptop wont start

Hello, My laptop fails to start, due to supposed hardware errors. it gives me an option to start the computer as normal (everytime i do this it just...

jziutsa

Acerc

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 i want to download network controller for aspire 3000

jack4rall

Operating system

Hello, Sir/ma, I was talking about the new hard disk I was loading on older system that was telling me to change the stand alone slave to master. Y...

jack4rall

Confused!!!

I can take pictures on my new acer laptop but how do i take videos? HELP!

jziutsa

Usb port

Hello, I have resently observed that my usb port is not working what could probably be wrong with it.. can anyone help me.... Configuration: Wi...

jziutsa

Trying to install my logitech quickcam no cd

Hello, I lost my logitech quickcam cd how can i download for free Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

jziutsa

Stand alone slave to master

Solved

Hello, The previous problem of changing the stand alone slave to master was solved on receiving your reply. But on loading OS(XP 2004 service pack ...

jziutsa

Acer 4810t hdmi

Hello, I have a Acer 4810T laptop... i tried connecting it to my philips lcd tv using HDMI but it didnt work... can you help me on how to make th...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Aug 2010 by
dude

Webcam

Hello, I just recently upgraded my laptop to windows 7 and ever since I upgraded I cant seem to find the shortcut to my web cam? Its no where to b...

AUZZ

My dell latitude d620 laptop wont turn on

Hello, I was on my laptop the other day and I walked away from it for a bit and I came back to it and the screen was blank. I turned it off and t...

jack4rall

Beer spill laptop typing wrong characters

Hello, My husband spilled beer on our Toshiba Satellite L300. When I switched it on after it had dried out it made a continous beeping for about...

jziutsa

My laptop

hi, i had a problem with my laptop, i am trying to reformat it or re install windows , coz it keeps on restarting or shut off, please help me , how c...

jack4rall
Results 23651 - 23700 out of a total of 33,786