The discussions

Copy data files from hard drvive to dvd disk

Hello, I have data files to copy from hard drive to DVD disk. How do I do it?

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
Jessica

Need to fix keyboard

Hello, my keyboard doesn't work and the only thing i could do is adjust the volume. what should I do? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Ex...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
djsmurf

Toshiba satellite l305d-s59222

Closed

Hello, I did the Reset toshiba satellite L305D-S59222 to factory settings,an it had window vista, wifi, webcam and word 2007 and I would want to inst...

mrrigga

Hard drive problem

Hello, My hard drive is recognized by my computer but i have no way of opening to see whats on it.

nemonihil

"solution for write product"

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 hi i cannot use my pen drive. the error is ur pendrive is write producted"

suff954

Dvd not reading disc

Hello, my slimtype DVD A d58a25 ata device will not read any diiscs Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Creative labs vf-0040 webcam but no cd

Hello, i have a creative labs vf-0040 webcam but not the CD and I also have a windows vista. Can someone please help me??? thank u Configuratio...

suff954

Printer installation

Hello, How do i install my Lexmark X3350 to my laptop without a disk Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Monitor lite

Hello, I installed a new monitor, a high brite lcd screen on Presario F500 and its not brite. you can see that its on but not lite up. Config...

suff954

My dvd ram is not working

Hello, my dvd can play movies and video but cannot read any files help me please all drivers are perfect i have even installed decoder and tried...

suff954

Cd/dvd rom

My computer won't acknowlegde a cd. I can't install a virus disk or music disk. I put the disk in and I get the message to insert disk. mel Co...

dist.urbd

White screen ipod!

my ipod has the white screen and i tryed the press the middle and menu button for a while but nothing happens! help i really dont want to replace it :...

dist.urbd

Can only press the "r" and 't" key

I have to shut down my computer at least 2 times a day because all of a sudden, I will not be able to use any keys except the r t x and arrow keys. Wh...

dist.urbd

Shut down system

Hello, I have an another system problem also. it is hanged and monitor shows black and may be off. keyboard is hanged. i have proper dusting pc al...

dist.urbd

Screen dies after few minutes

Hello, i have a IBM thinkpad here. Everything works fine. You can see battery light, wireless and bluetooth are connected. i turn on the laptop, ...

ash_perez01

Pendrive problem

Hello, when i plug pendrive and open ,then dialog box of application not found is opened and pendrive is not open

ash_perez01

Where are my files? hard disk erased

Hello, how can I install all files inculding window vista if I dont have no disks? of a toshiba satellite L305D-S59222? the problem is that this com...

ash_perez01

I lost my intex it305wc nite vision camera cd

Hello, i lost my intex it305wc nite vision camera cd i downlode that from web but that was not supported so can you tell me solusion Configur...

ash_perez01

Toshiba laptop will not properly boot up

Hello, My laptop will not properly boot up. It sometimes overheats and shuts down. It powers on, but not long enough for the the computer to oper...

ash_perez01

No access to pendrive

Hello, i have 2gb pendrive it recognising but i cane access it if i try to open it is coming the disc is not formated do u want to format it no...

mrrigga

Dual monitor major disater!!!! help

Hello, I recently hooked up a acer external monitor to my compact presario v6404au because the lcd screen was smashed. I thought id be a hero and ...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2010 by
Stickyfingaz

My cpu fan not working

Hello, as soon as i turn on power up button cpu fan imediately spins just lik tat for a moment (not a single rotation) and turns off imediately an...

1 reply Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
xpcman

Help! finals time toshiba terca won't boot!

Hello, i tried to turn on my toshiba terca the other day and all it does is go from the toshiba start up screen to the windows start up scree...

Wolf Warrior

Built in hp laptop keyboard not responding

Solved

i have a problem my keyboard and my touch pad are not responding only the keyboard responds at login screen i am currently typing with the on...

3 replies Last reply on 14 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Cpu starts, but in 2 seconds fan turn off

i have 945 board, when i press cpu button, fan goes running for 2 seconds after that it goes off, when i press restart button to start pc, then it giv...

suff954

Help me...need an installler for my webcam c

Hello, help me...need an installler for my webcam CD-Rking acm652 kingmy installer doesnot work. thanks

suff954

Laptop acer extensa 5230e

my Laptop is Acer Extensa 5230E ,, i can't type my passwords after OS is booting ..it seem the keyboard is not working..anyone help me please..??

suff954

Dvd will play but i have no sound

I insert a dvd, the dvd will play but I have no sound, all sound systems are working,whats the problem? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

suff954

Problem with the shift 8 key

when i press the shift 8 key i get a yellow speaker with an x at the right top corner of my screen and it mutes my volume every time. What is this? ...

suff954

How to create booteble pendrive

Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp in HDD via pen drive plz. send the detail my e-mail id dashrath.shrimali@ovi.com

suff954

Title... problem kingston pendrive

My pendrive is not detected, KC12115-00581648

suff954

Laptop won't power on

Toshiba satellite will not power on. When power button in pressed the battery light flashes gold. Battery was removed. Nothing happened. Battery was r...

9 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
djsmurf

Hp dv 6000

hey guys, straight to the point, i bought this laptop about one year and couple months back, the battery had already went but i jus keep it plugged in...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
xpcman

Laptop turns on, and loads but it starts over

Hello, My laptop is an Acer Aspire One. I would turn on my computer and it would go to this black background where it says "Start Windows Normally"...

Navjot kang

Add vista as another operating system

i have already install windowsXP operating system in my laptop and now i want to add one vista as another operating system. so how can i do that ...

xpcman

Sound still not working after "reinstalling"

ok, this has to be the most frustrating thing on the planet for someone who isnt that knowledgable about the technical stuff with computers i recen...

xpcman

I wanted to make the pen drive bootable

Hello,

3 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
Navjot kang

A screwdriver in my laptop to hear sound

Ok , I completely broke my headphone jack and took it out of my laptop. I hoped my laptop speakers would play normally. But no, now my laptop seems to...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2010 by
mrrigga

Installion of web cam without cd

I bought cam for my PC. It needs cd to install my web cam.I didnt know that my cd rom is not working. What software can i download to install my web c...

suff954

Cam

how can i download my intex IT-305WC on windows7???

suff954

Bluetooth

i have hp pavilion dv4 note book.have i bluetooth? Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 i have hp pavilion dv4 note book.have i bl...

suff954

Logitech webcam

My logitech web cam will not download,i have windows 7 and the cd. My email is Ranpo3249@Yahoo.com Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

My computer won't show a start up menu at all

My computer suddenly shut down on me tonight. I've had previous battery problems (hp compaq on windows 7) so I thought this could be it, so I started ...

mrrigga

How to fix dead flash drive!

Hello I need help fixing my flash drive. For some reason it won't pull up on my computer. Could it possibly be dead? I've tried putting it in diffe...

mrrigga

Laptop dvd player wont play dvd

my laptop dvd player wont play dvd but it will play cd does anyone know how to fix it thanks/ Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 532.5

suff954

Dell f3 issue

Hi friends I have a dell pc. thats configured with Raid. Two 36 GB hdd. I could not insall Xp in that PC. It tells Hdd not found. Can i reset RAI...

suff954

What affect prformnce/speed, ram or processor

Solved

We have RAM and Processor in out system. Many people say that ram increases the speed of computer and many say that processor. I want to get clarify t...

suff954

Sound recording

I have windows 7 and an HP pavillion dv6000-my microphone is enabled..boost is up but when I try to do a sound recording, I hear no voice in the pay b...

suff954

Tx2500 won't detect touch

I've reinstalled all the drivers for it. It detects the pen, but not anything else. Touchpad works, everything else works. Any ideas? Configurat...

suff954

Web cam

Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5i have a web cam , how can i install the software with out software cd?

suff954
Results 26201 - 26250 out of a total of 33,786