The discussions

Wifes asus travelmate 5510 boot problem(s)

Hello, She's had the laptop for about 2 year's, as far as I know. Lately since the girl's have been using it it has been dropped by the looks of it...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
-arjen-

Windows7 hdmi

Hello, i have windows 7 on a song vgn-fw290 laptop and also an hdmi port. I recently upgraded to windows 7 from vista (on which hdmi worked perfectly)...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
Nameo0

I have lost my buffalo web cam driver

Hello, i have lost my drivers of buffalo web cam.please send me the link to install that driver.thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Monitor says no signal

Hello, I decided to upgrade the computer I built years ago and got a new motherboard, CPU, ram, and graphics card. When I got them my husband and I...

suff954

Micro sd card !

Hello, I just wanted to know i put my 2G Micro SD card in to my Micro SD reader..when i put it in the computer..nothing comes up i search everywhere ...

suff954

Pen drive

Hello, i am mohamed from india my pen drive is enable still not working how solve this problem

suff954

System beeps and doesn't boot

Hello, I'm working on a gateway computer model M350WVN, and I flashed the phoenix bios. On reboot the computer screen came up blank and the system be...

suff954

Pen drive problem

Hello, Good after noon sir.I want to know about the pen drive problem that why pendrive locate 0 byte space.Please know about this in detai...

suff954

Remove prosessor metal cover

Hello, I have amd athlon 5200, one day i am washing my C.P.U. case. than i have open the prosesor hit sing. and open the metal cover of my prosesor. ...

suff954

Problem in burning disk

Hello, i burned my cd and then inserted it again then i saw there was no files burned on the cd plz tell mo what 2 do????????

suff954

Problem in turning on my new vaio

Hello,i bought a new sony vaio VGN -CS320J ,after recharging it i tried to turn it on ,everything was ok for 1 or 2 min then the screen blinked and be...

suff954

Write protected problem when it format

Hello, Sir this rasel from a hardware forum. I can' t format my pen drive when i tried to format it then just show this disk is write protec...

suff954

Pen drive not working

Hello, This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

suff954

Font waaay too small

Solved

Hello, I was trying to display a portion of my display on my Acer Aspire one that was cut off due to something with the resolution setting and in the...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
vapors12

Installing new software but no output

Hello, i installed a new 1GB stick of ram into my computer i was told on the crucial website that my computer could have upto 2GB it currently has ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Cpu wont show up on tv screen..

Hello, i have a compaq presario v6000 laptop and im trying to make it show up on my Lg, Lh30 series tv and a delxin cord. when i restart the compute...

xpcman

Please and thankyou

Hello, my name is evans please please if you give me adoebflash player iwill thank you guys so much thankyou

Ambucias

Pendrive problem

Respected Sir, My 8GB Imation pendrive is not working.When i am inserting it is not coming in the MY C...

dist.urbd

Webcam

Hello, I have a webcam on my laptop that came with it and i cant figure out how to make it work with skype. I can see the person and talk to them but...

Kip

Seagate drive not recognized by toshiba m405

Hello, I replaced my internal hard drive with a Seagate Momentus 500 GB in my Toshiba Portege M405 S8003. I was trying a clean install of Windows ...

sundok

Eraser method did'nt work will.

Hello, hey i tried the eraser method...but it didnot work...instead my computer not on now...need a help..

EaglezHunter

Second sata hard drive suddenly gone - win 7

Solved

Hello, I'm currently running windows 7 pro and had no problems with my secondary SATA drive (500gb WD)--it's worked for months. Suddenly, it's dis...

rtkane

Computer wont boot up

Hello, When I switch my desk top computer on it wont boot up properly, the screen keeps saying input not supported. please have you got any suggestio...

suff954

At sign

Hello, when i try to type the at sign the keyboard shifts to ". how do i fix that

suff954

Computer gets autometic shut down

Closed

Hello, i have not down load any game.i play online no messege i had recieved from window. it do not restart autometically.it gets shut down automet...

Ambucias

Speakers doesn't work.

Hello, my speakers won't work. i changed my OS from Vista Ultimate to Windows 7. everything was working perfectly fine, except for my speakers. i tri...

arbie

I can't hear sound from speaker

Hello, i have installed realtek sound driver but still i am not hearing sound from speaker.It appears to play but sound is not comming out.

suff954

Codes for other removable devices

Hello, can those codes also works on all removable storage devices except for flashdrivers???

suff954

To connect blue tooth on my laptop and mobile

Hello, sir, my name is airf, i would like to connect bluetooth on my moblie which is xpressmusic 5800 can u explain me, one by one step. and sam...

suff954

I cant hear sound from my earphone

Hello, i cant hear sound from my earphone thru my laptop. but my laptop speakers works. plz help me..

suff954

No sound

Hello, my laptop does not have the speaker thing on the computer wen i go to sounds n devices it sayin i dont have no audio sound device how can i p...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Problems with memory

Hello, I am having problems with pc saying memory can not be read when I am playing World Of Warcraft. Somestimes it will restart on it's own. We b...

dist.urbd

Volume limit code

Hello, what is the volume limit code apple ipod 1GB

dist.urbd

Computer hangs on certain game..

Hello, Intel Pentium D 2.8 Ghz (Single Core),768 MB RAM,Nvidia GeForceFX 5500,Windows XP SP3 I know it's a low-end pc but can someone help me wh...

dist.urbd

Web cam

Hello, no cd . How do i install web cam?

ash_perez01

No sound

Hello,I am having the same problem when i go to control then select Sound and Audio Device it says no Audio Device. please help me Here is Info ab...

xpcman

Digital output

Hello, my digital output for my laptop fujitsu siemens is not working properly what should i do to fix it.

suff954

Mobile as webcam

Hello, how can i use mobile as webcam my mobile is lg kf510. if i access my mobile as webcam please send answer . regards Rave...

suff954

Mp3 need installation

Hello,

suff954

Restore

Hello, I have a dell studio 1515 laptop. How can I restore it to original factory settings?

suff954

Very low sound on internet

Hello, I can not hear the online songs , the sound coming from speaker is not audible while sitting infront of computer . there is okey sound in p...

suff954

Computer won't recognize our camera anymore

Hello, we used our camera many times to download pics, but now our computer won't recognize any cameras.....did we delete something by mistake ?

suff954

My external hard disk is not detecting on my

Hello, I am using a Toshiba laptop. C2D, 4GB ram. Vista. Recently i bought an external HD (Iomega 500GB). Everything was working correctly. but sudd...

suff954

Welcome

Hello, everybody.i am new here here so say welcome to me.

suff954

Hard disk

Hello, i have two hard disk in my computer.one is 160GB and another id 40GB.i installed window on 160GB but yesterday when i have not 160Gb hard disk...

suff954

Can't open pen drive

Hello, When i try to ope my pen drive. i get error message "Failed to load 'I:/CleanVirus.vbs' access denied" It was working well before i wrote a ...

suff954

Micro problem

Hello, Sir I want calling pc to pc but when i start and set our microphone only go bell , not answar to another pc. what is problem? say please.

suff954

Web sites

Closed

Hello, guys, i have a question so we have this link at work headed by a server, and our administator have forbidden the access some sites as myspa...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
waseem abbas

Nvidia

Solved

Hello, I use nvidia gf 9500 gt ddr2 1gb graphics card .Mine is a turbo cache .I want to know that what is turbo cache and is turbo cache supported ca...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Got a toshiba tv and an hp pc

Hello, i got a vga cord for my tv so i can watch movies from my pc but when i boot up it starts up then just goes black what can i do to fix this

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
xpcman
Results 27851 - 27900 out of a total of 33,786