The discussions

How to install windows xp in hdd via pen drive

Hello, how to install windows xp in HDD via pen drive please ans my email id ***@*** Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 37.0.2062.103

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Usb cannot recognized by computers

I bought a new USB and when I used it in my PC it was just working properly. I've got to have a soft copy of some files so I need to insert my USB to ...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop black screen

hi to all i have fujitsu siemens amilo pa3515 now getting black screen before 3 weeks was first time getting same problems then i bought new one jest...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2014 by
ramsubedi

Keyboard keys are not working.

Hello, Suddenly some keys are not working like Ctl + z,c,v alt enter etc. before 10 days ago only Ctrl key not worked , but others working properly...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Downloading the driver for the laptop

I had a problem with my laptop showing that the BOOtMNG was missing. when i handed over to maintenance people, they did it successfully but the laptop...

Ambucias

Compaq laptop is responding as if it is dead.

Hello, last night I properly shutdown my compaq laptop, but when I tried to on it its not responding. .. I removed the battery and and tried to on it ...

Ambucias

Formatting pendrive

Hello, I have a 16GB toshiba Pendrive when i open it ,windows give an answer of "windows was unable to format" thanks. Prabesh

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

How to repair hard disks with media problem

Solved

Hello, Can u plz tell me how I can repair the media of laptop hard disks. I have many hard disks of various companies with the problem in ther...

xpcman

Not able to open few files in my 1tb hdd

Hello, I have boubht a new LED and connected my 1TB HDD to it. After few minutes few folders in my HDD are not showing in the LED. When i conn...

xpcman

My wd external hard drive is not detected

Hi, When I plugged my external HD into the desktop, the computer cannot detect it and there was a beeping sound a few seconds after plugging it in,...

xpcman

Kmplayer not working video

sir i downloaded kmplayer...if i open any video file....sound will come but video will not come

brito9112

Mp3

Hello, well i bought a new orion mp3 player.. tried puting on the micro memory nd did but my computer says that ter is no disk in removable disk... w...

technojohn

Lg monotor d-sub power save mode when p.c switch on.

Hello, Configuration: Windows 8.0 I am using LG FLATRON Monitor, POWER SAVE MODE- D-SUB Displays When I Switch On P.C AND RAN P.C ERROR Ac...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Access denied for c drive

Solved

Hello, hey I have installed windows 7 and yesterday I formatted that d drive in which windows was installed and installed windows xp 2002. now ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2014 by
khayum

Pc monitor wont show anything along with beeps

Hello, I recently got a computer that hasn't been used for a long time. when i got everything hooked up i turned it on and I here a sequence of beep...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2014 by
michealwj

Pc shows purchased date and time at start

Solved

when ever i open my pc (it has window xp), it shows date and time of the period when it was purchased. after updating time and date manually after ...

Ambucias

Help! my laptop wont power on!

Hi there. I have a Compaq Presario CQ60 that will not turn on. I closed the lid with programs still running yesterday without the charger in and then ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2014 by
deo_g211

Computer not starting at all

Hello, I bought my pc from amazon last year. Yesterday it was working fine but now it is not starting at all. I took it to the repair shop also. T...

ac3mark

Cmos replacement

how to manually set Bios and how to set the cmos battery after replacement

ac3mark

Pc hangs alot

Hello, I am having PC with Window XP, earlier it was running normally, but now it hangs alot. i showed it to a friend he told that there is proble...

ac3mark

Hp 15 doesn't seem to start and the screen is totally blank

Hey guys. I was using my hp 15 laptop watching a movie when it suddenly shut off. I tried to power it on but only the lights work but the hard drive d...

Ambucias

Lost drivers

windows crashed on my pc, I tried recovery and repair, it failed, somehow the drivers to my hard drive were lost, no clue why, I went on line and foun...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Acer

how can trouble shoot no power in acer laptop and charger is good -- SIMAN

carminabigue

Lost administrative passwword

What will I do if I lost/forgot my lenovo administrative password when it runs a windows 7? please answer

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Acer is is not booting up 's stock on the acer start up page

Closed

Hello, my acer Is Is not booting up 's stock on the acer Start up page and beeps i need some help Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Cant type in numbers

Closed

the numbers lock is lit ok on my keyboard, but the last few days it occasionally has been very slow. now it just wont work at all. please help as I ...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Gateway m-6750 does not start up.

Hello, My laptop, Gateway M-6750, does not start up. Maybe the battery is dead? Does anyone know or have a good idea of what the issue may be? ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
OddJobFixer

Hp5510 stuck in pending

hi can you help me my hp5510 printer is not working, an item seems to be stuck in pending and I can not get rid of it

ac3mark

Dell laptop won't turn on

I've been having problems with my Dell Inspiron N5110 and Dell has done nothing but making it worse. This time, the computer won't turn on at all. I'v...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
Infareda

Hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc touchpad not working on win 7 64-bit

hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc touchpad not working on win 7 64-bit. I've tried system restore many times - no luck. I've tried uninstalling, then reinst...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
nickstermon

Webcam picutre is not clear

Solved/Closed

Hello, my intext it-305 webcam picture is blurred and movements are seen. what shall I do?

14 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
Roofia

Electric shock when i touch my cpu

Hello, electric shock when i touch my cpuConfiguration: Windows 7 / Chrome 36.0.1985.125

kieferschild

I am format my laptop sony vaio all drive please tell me how to

Hello, i Am format my laptop Sony vaio all Drive please tell me how to recover OLD DATA my EMAil ID : ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / F...

Ambucias

Monitor shows "power saving mode"

I shut down my PC yesterday night. Today morning when I started it, my monitor shows "POWER SAVING MODE" and its light turns yellow from blue. No sign...

Ambucias

Volume bitmap error

Hello, I've recently been getting a Volume Bitmap Error when I run chkdsk c: on command prompt on both my HP Probook 4320S and 4520S. Both of whi...

darkguyver

How i can make my cd rom / dvd play again

kindly inform me how Ican make my cd rom / dvd play again

vrileoniko

No sound on my sony vaio laptop

i can't get ant sound from my laptop,tried everything like updating the driver,checking all the setting its all fine, Restoring the system to an earli...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
saranvs

Toshiba satellite touchpad issues

Googled and found your site to find you solved a LOT of problems with Toshiba Satellite Touchpads. Have tried 2-3 cures and still have a problem. ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
Mstreib

Vaio won't save pictures

My Sony Vaio has stopped saving pictures. Each time it tells me the disk may be full (it isn't even half full) or is read only. Any ideas?

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Compaq presario sr2000

Hi can anyone help my boyfriend has this desktop pc and it powers on but no beep post codes and no display on monitor.Ive stripped it down and gone th...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite c660d-101 won't open/black screen sometimes.

Hi, I have a Toshiba satellite which sometimes (most of the times) when I power it on it won't start, sometimes it starts normally (mostly the day af...

xpcman

Msi ge70 keyboard problem

Hello frnds, i have a serious problem with my notebook's keyboard as most of the keys are not working i am totally stress with this problem as o...

xpcman

How to tell laptop led/lcd is genuine or fake(replica).??

Hello, Today i go to an Shop To purchase an LED screen for My laptop , he says to me that We have Two type of LED Screen , one is Genuine and other ...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Computer powers up, keyboard mouse and lights dont

Hi there. It was like any other time i had used my computer, i was gaming the night before and then the next day moved house to my university accom...

xpcman

My compaq presario cq 60 doesn't startup

Solved/Closed

Compaq presario cq60 when I powered, it took long to start so I pressed ctrl+alt +delete. and it flashed. I switched it off using the power button b...

xpcman

Sony vaio vgn-ns20e screen is just flashing with the word "vaio"

When I press the power button the laptop comes on but it is not reboot. The screen is just flashing with the word "VAIO" . Please help

xpcman

Lines running across

Hi guys, my laptop has lines running horizontally, but can display. what could be the cause and fix for the problem? Thank you

xpcman

Purchasing printer

Which Printer is a easy to use and which is the best ALL IN ONE PRINTER..?

xpcman

Hardware problems

Hello guys .. I have one problem with my pendrive .. Twodays back I put my thumbdrive in my friend pc to copy somefiles .. i copied but unfortunat...

xpcman

Laptop is getting hot and it is automatically shutting down

hello i am using toshiba satellite c660 my laptop is getting hot and it is automatically shutting down so please say me what i should do to prevent th...

ac3mark
Results 13801 - 13850 out of a total of 33,784