The discussions

Dell latutude sometimes will not boot,

Hello, I have a Dell Latutude D505 I am hoping to get some help with. The hard drive has been running well for about a year with some known bad...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
elainebe

Ácer keybord keys are set up different

Hello, how do i set my computer keybord to the us setting? it keeps going french canadian, and although i am canadian i am used to and like better ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Dell dimension 2300 to factory settings

Solved

Hello, I need to restore my dell dimension 2300 to factory settings but I have no clue how to do it. I've tried everything that everyone has posted...

xpcman

Pendrive shows insert disk in h:

Hello, my pendrive is 4GB Transend and it is in good condition.. and when i open it it shows insert disk in H: pls help me......

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
saravanan

No sound in the pc

Hello, i have acer computer.And windows xp installed.theres no sound @ all.i have ;oads of thing to get the sound.checked all the areas.but no sound....

ash_perez01

How install webcam without cd?

Hello, my webcam cd is lost. How can install without cd? my webcam is intex IT-305wc?

ash_perez01

Thanks

Hello, Very very thankyou for help ...

dist.urbd

My webcam cannot work

Hello, my webcam is not working.can i get help,iam using Windows 7 on Toshiba satellite A300

dist.urbd

Connecting internet in pc thru pc suite

Hello, Sir, I have nokia 5233 & I have also get the gprs facility thru airtel but i want to connect the pc thru pc suite. pls suggest me the se...

ash_perez01

Turned off the hp laptop after got hit.

Closed

Hello, Hey Dear Friend can u please help me about my Hp Laptop got hit and turned off and even could not turn on after pushed the button of start. I...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
Raja

Windows live messenger

Hello, I Have A Question... Do You Need A Webcam To Speak With A Person Or Call Them? I Tried it And I Could Hear the Other Person But She Couldn't H...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
Computer Repair Mississauga

Pc got dropped and need to transfer files

Hello, ok this sounds horrible but my hp got dropped and in some bad shape, I tried turning it on and it starts but cant see anything on the monitor....

xpcman

Nvidia geforce mx 440 agp wont let pc boot!

Solved

Hello, I install a 64mb nVidia GeForce MX 440 with AGP video card on a gateway comp, with phoenix bios, and now the PC wont go past the gateway scree...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
Mirage

Latop can't turn on for more than 2 seconds

Hello, my compaq laptop turns on for no more than 2 seconds and shuts off

xpcman

Old computer

Hello, im trying to connect to the internet but my pc is an old model it does have windows xp installed i bought the bt home hub but the connection on...

xpcman

Laptop screen

Hello, My laptop screen doesnt come on anymore but i want to get all of my files such as music and pics off of my laptop. What is the best way to do ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
Aj

Verbatin memory stick

Hello, i have a verbatin memory stick, it is a 2gb Verbatim Store ‘n’ Go USB 2.0 Carry it Easy it is write protected and i can not get it un protect...

deepbreathe

Pendrive opening problem

Hello sir, i have a problem in opening pen drive of 4 gb space. the following problem appears while double clicking the removable disk(h:):- -----...

deepbreathe

Pc backed up by ups restarts on power cuts

Hello, I am having this problem for more than 2 years... My pc is a...INTEL P4 HT 3.06Ghz+gigabytemobo+80gb segate hdd+1gb ddr2 667 ram+ 450W PSU+ 6...

Murph

Flickering hp laptop lcd

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have also HP Pavillion dv5-1120ev. MY pC worked well almost for more than an year but suddenly the screen started flickering just like some ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
seekermay

Flash drive problem

Hello, i have formatted my toshiba 16gb flash drive..after that i check the properties to see the capacity.. i've seen it has only 7.33gb. what sha...

suff954

Laptop trys to boot up

Hello, i am haveing big problems with my it turns on The boot screen comes on then the screen goes black. when i try and hit esc or any of the f ...

suff954

Asseory not

Hello, my name rajan my shopar not givintomi full assesory so tell mi what i do hi givin only 1 chargar and usb cod what i do tell me i parc...

suff954

Internet setting

Hello, Dear Sir, i have a "P mobile E71 pro" chine mobile. Can I use GPRS on this mobile and on my PC. Did the Mobile Phone operator gives Inter...

suff954

Dell inspiron 1520 dosent get respond on swit

Hello, I have bought a Dell Inspiron 1520 2 years back, recently the Laptop stopped responding. when i press the power button then the Laptop dosent ...

suff954

Continuous long beeps

Hello, my computer makes continous long beeps every time I try to start it up and it won't turn on. Why could he problem be?? Thank you!

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
dist.urbd

Hp photosmart c5810 printer

Hello, I have a hp photosmart c5180 all-in-one printer and have no installation cd

xpcman

Computer sound to tv

Hello, I hooked up video from computer to tv via dvi cable and it works fine. Sound hook up isn't working though. I have a Panasonic PT-50LC14 LCD bi...

xpcman

Toshiba hard drive not working

Hello, I have a problem with a Toshiba 128gb External Hard Disk Drive? Worked great last night, tonight I switched the drive on and the red light is ...

xpcman

My laptop wont turn on

Hello i was on the internet when suddenly my laptop shut off the power cord was still plugged in. I went to turn the power on and the power button ...

dist.urbd

Pen drive not opening

Hello, my pen drive is not opening.. the drive in my computers is also not appearing.. how can i open the drive?

dist.urbd

Powering up problems

Hello, DO I NEED TO HAVE A HARD DRIVE INSTALLED TO GET BIOS UP AS ALL I AM GETTING WHEN TURNING ON IS A BRIEF WIRRING OF THE FAN A FEW BEEPS AND THE ...

ash_perez01

My hp c5280 all-in-one printer wont work

Hello, my hp c5280 all-in-one wont work because when the hardware wizard box comes up it states a different priinter number c5200 and i dont know how...

ash_perez01

Display problem

Hello, when i turn my computer on it says PREPARING FOR UPDATE and it never gets out of there..any help please

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Pc crashing

Hello, Whenever I plug my iPod or external hard drive into my computer, it crashes several times. However, this does not happen on other pcs. Any i...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
twang

Laptop keyboard problem

Hello, On my wife’s laptop, when I press m a 0 appears when I press j a 1 appears when I press k a 2 appears when I press l a 3 appears when I p...

suff954

Laptop to tv cable

Hello, I Have HP 6530b Laptop. I want to connect it to my TV (RGB). Tried using VGA to component cable, but the TV is not showing anything. It only...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
ibtech2000

Inbilt mouse problem for hp compac 510

Hello, my inbilt mouse is actually not working properly .the scroll bar is not scrolling the selected itms what can i do

suff954

Dell to bravia connection

Hello, I am trying to connect my Dell Latitude D520 to my Sony Bravia. Went to Best Buy bought the HD15-HD15 cable (as recommended by Bravia manual)...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
icecanada

Laptop connected to tv sound problems

Hello, I just recently bought a 47" LCD tv and connected my laptop to my tv. The picture on here works great! It looks awesome, but the sound...

suff954

Desk top shut down and wont start

Hello, my desk top shut down, the fan was blocked, it wont restart, can you give me some advise??

suff954

Pc sitches on late after i press power button

Hello, My computer switches on after 1 to 15 minutes when I press power button

suff954

Pen drive lost data & can't read any pc

Hello, I am realy surprize my new kingstone pendrive is corrupted.a file copy from other laptop.after that pen drive did'nt show any computer.and all...

suff954

My key board does not work

Hello, My key board does not work but my key board's can be used as mouse when num lock is off which i created before. So please send me the solutio...

suff954

Dell laptop wont work

ya i have a dell laptop too and it just goes to the dell start up page and just goes blank and i dont no how to fix it please help.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Pc

Hello, can i correct my lcd tv to my pc using vga to 3 rca cable

xpcman

Huawei e160g drops signal

Hello, i bought a huawei E160G and now i cant load fb or i will be in middle of doing something and it will say timed out i have a acer aspire laptop...

xpcman

Connect and view laptop on tv

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5920 - no HDMi connection - and a Toshiba Regza TV. I am trying to watch a film from my itunes on the laptop on my ...

xpcman

Lost data after formate mp3

Hello, By mistake pressing formate buton I lost all my data on my Philips Go Gear MP3. Could I retrew it back. It has lot od important data. Help...

ash_perez01

Flash drive of kingston is showing insertdisk

Hello, how are u all, plz let me know that, how can i fix the problem of my flash. it shows Insert disk into drive g every time when i connect it t...

dist.urbd
Results 27901 - 27950 out of a total of 33,784