The discussions

My pen drive is not detected it lost it memor

Hello,SIR I HAVE 4GB PEN DRIVE WHEN I CONNECT THE PEN DRIVE INTO MY PC M PC SAYS INSERT THE PEN DRIVE MY TIMES IT WAS NO READY TO OPEN \ PLEASE...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Pendrive

Hello, my pendrive is in raw file system how to convert into ntfs or fat file plz

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

No hard disk found

Hello, I'm trying to install Win 7 on my computer and when it ask where I would like to install it there is no option, also when I go to my bios it...

4 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Ancient continued opperating system not found

Hello, I do have the original back up disc for the original 10g hard drive and the cd drive only works when it wants to.

dist.urbd

Setting a printer with out disk

Hello, NEED HELP INSTALLING A PRINTER TO A MINI LAPTOP. I HAVE NO DISK THE PRINTER IS A LEXMARK X2580 COULD SOMEONE PLEASEHELP ME

dist.urbd

Need help...

Hello, i put the jack in on my comp but it wont work what should i do??

dist.urbd

Broken ports on graphics card? very wierd.

Hey. Usually I can find an answer to my problems by looking through forums. This is the first time I have had to use them. SORRY for the long post. I...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
Fracta

Sony vaio sound problem

Hello, I have a problem with the sound on my Sony VGN-FW56GF. When I insert my headphones they DO work, but the speakers don't shut down. So the...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
Djexon

Extending time laptop stays active before shu

Solved

Hello, I walk off from my laptop and may be away for 2 minutes and the system has powered off. How do I extend the uptime? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

My laptoip keeps on shutting down

Hello, i have an HP Pavilion Entertainment PC and it keeps on shutting down. the fan is working and and i removed the dust that was inside the compu...

xpcman

Asus p5gd2-x battery

Hello, How do I remove and replace the battery on a ASAS P5GD2-X motherboard?

xpcman

Lg monitor vertical lines

Hello, 3 or 4 vertical lines on LG lcd monitor, different colours, same thing on different PC. Something in the monitor itself, willing to dismantl...

xpcman

How do i hook up my laptop to my tv

Hello, What cables should I buy if I want to hook up my TOSHIBA Lptop to my LG TV

xpcman

Acer laptop screen to connect to lcd screen

Hello, I have an acea aspire one laptop and it screen was broken and no longer display anything. However I need to hook up a Samsung external LCD s...

falakesi

Compaq 6720s does not start (white screen)

Hello, yesterday i shut down my laptop normally and today as i tried to turn it on following happened: pushed ON button: -LED (above power plug) ...

Tomsch

Honest question, possibly stupid

Hello, If a person were to buy a replacement LCD display for their laptop would the inverter be a separate item or does the replacement LCD come with...

No sound apart from system sounds

Hello, I've recently had reason installed on my laptop which was working fine. I stated writing a tune which is wicked and found I needed a keyboar...

dist.urbd

System is not booting

Hello, Shall I disconnect the RAM and connect it again by removing the dust on it. It seems there is some loose connection in my hardware

dist.urbd

Pen drive

Hello, ho to make a bootabel pen drive or how to format harddisk without using bootabel cd.

ash_perez01

Web cam installation

Closed

Hello, i am menaka.. i want to install web cam in my laptop.. but i lost the driver cd.. is there any solution for this?

ash_perez01

Motherboard

Hello, I read an old post of yours with the eareser on the memory card. i started by taken them out and starting the cpu and there was no beep. does ...

dist.urbd

Find hard to activate my blootooth

Hello, my lap is compaq presario 2000. still i have all my driver and i find hard to activate my blootooth,so plz help me to send the steps to actvat...

deepbreathe

Trancent pen drive

Hello, My Trancent 2GB pen drive has shown to be full used space But I can't open it!!!!!!!! It shows that you must insert a drive!!!!!!!! Please h...

Dacota920

Webcam

hello, i baught a webcam n it didnt cum with a cd? how do i install a drive to make it work

ash_perez01

Regitration

Hello, I am in the process now of completing the registration questions and it won't accept my answer because it states that I am already registered....

dist.urbd

Bios missing

Hello, I had problem that my ibm system is showing "video bios shadowed , bios shadowed" while the system starts and i cant open the system too t...

deepbreathe

No sound on my computer

Hello, can i download sound for my computer for free no charge please let me no

ash_perez01

I need help with this pls

Hello every one can some one plsss link me with the real DirectX 10 thanks

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

How to remove write protected mode on pendriv

Hello, Iam Kansham Modar Maring, I have a transcend JF V38 8 GB pendrive and unable to remove the writ protd mode. I have in linux and also in c...

suff954

Problem reading disks

Hello, sir i am using hp pavilion dv6704 ...with windows vista. i have aproblem with my pioneer dvd writer.. whenever i insert a disk it does not re...

suff954

Pendrive problem

Hello, hi.... my kingston 2gb pendrive shows just 3.96mb capacity....after formatting... can i know y it is?

suff954

Re: screen is not displaying

Hello, my machine when turned on the num lock key flashs and the screen does not display. The hard disk is fine i have tried to enslave and it displa...

suff954

Setting

Hello,hi give mi internet setting for nokia7210

suff954

System does not start

Hello, Motherboard -Intel® Desktop Board D945GCNL – LGA775 When switch on the system – Blank on Monitor. No beep sound came out. Keyboard LEDs ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Pan drive

Hello, i have a 32gb kingstone pan drive but i cant formate the pandrive . plz help me for solution............

suff954

Some keys won't work

Hello, Some of keys, like letter Z X C M 6 7 won't work , what would be the problem, how could it be fix to function again

5 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Computer turns on but won't boot

Hello, Every once in awhile, when i turn on my laptop it won't start up. I press the power button and the lights come on but it doesn't boot, start u...

suff954

Computer

Hello, no voice in my computer and media player have not installed the voice and there was not voice . that see only ,there may not be installed the...

suff954

Problem with my home theatre..

Hello, My Samsung hometheatre system has suddenly started rejecting DVD;S .. It says Disc error constantly while the disk is fine and ejects everyt...

dist.urbd

Web cam drivers

Hello, hi, i have intex web cam 100k ...i can;t finde driver of web cam plzzzzzzzzz helllppp me... harsimran

dist.urbd

Lost downloads when laptop turned off

Hello, I download photos from an SD card to my inspiron laptop and then they're gone after turning it off. Everything is gone when I turn it back on...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Dell laptop screen blank

Hello, Please help me i got to do home work but my laptop screen is balnk with a cursor in the upper left corner of the laptop please help me, what c...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
belle0924

Having trouble under sounds in control panel

Hello, I accidentally clicked the don't use option on my hdmi in the control panel for sounds and now i cant get it to pop up when i go into control ...

xpcman

Computer beeps 2x

Hello, My laptop was working fine in the morning and when I cam home from work I came home and turned it on and it seemed fine the gateway thing cam...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
Mrs.RKJ

Laptop monitor shuts off when tilted up all

Hello, My laptop monitor flickers off when I open it up, but comes back on when I almost close it up.

xpcman

Acer aoa150 bios help !

Solved

Hello, I have tried the BIOS revision flash on my netbook, to no avail ! The directions that I printed from Acer were not very explantory and I'm a...

xpcman

Fujitsu laptop keyboard not working

Hello, suddenly my fujitsu lifebook laptop keyboard stopped working..... I have checked in device manager it is showing keyboard is working fine.. bu...

suff954

Sytem error in the hard drive !

Hello, I urgently need some guidance ! I have a passport external hard disk and while I was using it, I may have accidentally switched my computer to...

rickster

My compaq evo not workin at all

Hello, A having a problem with my pc. when I put it on it does not display anything but unly gives me three tones. I have changed the memory but it...

rickster

Audio jack problem

Hello, my computer is unable to detect when i connect head phones into the front panel audio jack

suff954
Results 28051 - 28100 out of a total of 33,782