The discussions

Question increase my memory

Solved

Hello, I would like to increase my (memory )RAM on asus p4 8533-x . now I have 256 mb , let me know that can I use 512 mb or 1 GB ?? Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Ambucias

Sound issues

Hello, The sounds on my HP laptop is not working. Sound will play but I will not hear it. I have checked the volume controls, installed sounds upd...

ash_perez01

Laptop freezes

Hello, I am also facing the same problem with my dell inspiron laptop...it freezes when connected to AC charge...while it works fine on battery.

dist.urbd

Vista won't load past welcome screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, I'm having serious computer problems with Microsoft Vista. My computer will let me type the password in, and then when it's at the welcome...

107 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2010 by
Dr. Feelgood

Removing write-protection from certain files

Hello, I have SimpleTech Signature mini hardrive of 500 GB capacity. I use this to store all my downloads and other files. But the problem I am fac...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
IN VERMA

Lexmark x1155

Hello, I have refilled Lexmark cartridges #16 and 26 that were working OK but showed low on ink. Cleaned the contacts like Lexmark recommended also...

joann

Pen drive not formating

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Motherboard

Hello, i have just rebuted my dad pc but after doing so i went to put the motherboard disk in but i notice to disk has got a crack in it and don...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Hp compaq f500 series

Hello, When I turn on my Wifi switch it does stays red and does not come on. When I rebooted the laptop a few months ago it started working. After a...

closeup22

How to install my nexxtouch webcam?

Hello, i follow the rulls which is in the book i instail the cd ,rom drive and the came in also pluge in but it is not working . Configurati...

closeup22

Can you help me with my vaio?

Hello, Here is a description to my problem: How to reduce the fan noise of my vaio?

closeup22

Cant launch dell webcam central

Hello, I DOWN LOADED DELL WEBCAM CENTRAL ON MY MINI INSPIRON 10 MODEL: PP19S... BUT WEN I LAUNCH IT. IT SAYS I NEED TO INSTALL A WEBCAM DRIVER... W...

closeup22

Computer hard disk

Hello! Sir i have a problem in my computer hard disk before my hard disk 295gb and after install a new window ubuntu 3gb . I can explain how . When i ...

jack4rall

Hp 550 laptop screen problem

Hello, sir, my screen turn dim for no particular reason but if look closer you can see desktop image. in my own opinion i think its the backlight...

closeup22

Sceen keeps flickering then goes black! =[

Closed

Hello, Im just wondering if u can help me, my laptop goes on fine till the password screen comes up it starts flickering but i manage to enter the pa...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
KellyEss

Usb not showing up in my computer

Hello,

Grissle23

Hp desktop 1 long continous beep

Solved

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion Slimline s3507c. When I turn it on the light comes on the fan starts and I get 1 long continous beep when it stops it...

jack4rall

Audio is not working in xp- i tried all

Solved

Please Help!!!! I have a AMD/ASUS mother Board . I have recently updated to service pack 2 and my sound stop working it. It is Realtek AC' 97Audio ...

closeup22

Pc monitor not displaying

Hello, hi, my pentium 4 pc has a motherboard with onboard graphic cards everything seems to be working properly but the monitor does not display. it...

jack4rall

Thank you dj akshay

Solved

Hello, you solved my g/f.s dad.s problem his comp would try to start but wouldn't boot. I followed your instructons and removed the mem cards and b...

closeup22

Computer modem

Ok i have a modem that is connected to the computer and it recognizes it but when i check the network settings it says the cable is unplugged. why and...

jack4rall

I can't burn cd on the media player

Hello, I have a problem with my computer it wont burn CD at all what should I do to solve this problem ? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Ex...

closeup22

Max hard disk capacity supports

Hello, I am P.Kumaresan Iam using, P4 Intel D845 GVSR 2.4 Ghz 40 GB Hard Disc 512 MB Ram. CD Writer. LG 14" CRT Monitor B...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2010 by
Dxdiva

My computer is shuting down

Hello, when i turn on my computer it shut down 4 windows even works. it says ur computer will shut down to prevent damage to cpu. what is the...

jack4rall

Adaptor problem

Hello, i m using windows 7...but my lappy get still /hang when i connect it with ac power..but wen i was using vista it was working fi9...nyone can ...

closeup22

Dvd disc tray opening & closing

Hello, I have an LG DVD Recorder/Video Cassette Recorder combination, model: RC278, problem is that the disc tray keeps opening & closing at all t...

closeup22

Sata hard disk not detected

hi frnds, I am having an old system of 40 GB hard disk (IDE) , I want to add 80 GB (SATA) hard disk , i bought the bilateral conve...

anjana03

Hp pavilion dv2000

Hello, once my labtop when i turned on the screen display no thing and screen color became gry color and some times it is work normal and the othe...

dist.urbd

Start up begins but not to password screen

Hello, I have a fairly new mesh computer. Sometimes when i switch it on it starts windows ok, straight to password screen. Other times ( becoming mo...

dist.urbd

Webcam not working in windows live

Hello, I formatted my PC after getting a new hard drive and after installing everything and running updates, my webcam simply refuses to work with...

dist.urbd

Elow

Hello, y my usb pinnacle 72e cannot active.what is the common problem & what can i do to solve this problem.thx

dist.urbd

Hard disk failure

Hello, my 160 gb hard disk is not detected by the system .message displayed in the boot window is "booting device or external media is necessary n...

michelsmith

Flash drive

Hello, Hi... i need a help from you guys, My Pen Drive is 16G its as written removeable Disk when i want to open option used to come for for...

michelsmith

Dell inspirion 6000 bios password reset

Solved

Hello, Sirs, i have forgot my bios password on my laptop. The service tag is GKCK22J-595B. Can you give me an master password for it. Configura...

systematics78

Booting

Hello, my hp pavillion dv6500 laptop booting very slow Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

michelsmith

Usb hub not reading external hard drive

Hello, I just bought a 4 port USB hub as I only have one usb port that works on my computer. When I plug the hub in and the plug my mouse into the...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

The system goes black after turn the pc

Hello, when we on the computer it is fine for 2-3 min then it goes a black screen only i can see the screen after turning off & again the same .pl...

xpcman

Computer only starts in safe mode

My computer is Everex has windows vista. I shut my computer down one night and since then it will not load back up on normal screen just in safe mode....

jack4rall

Usb device is not recognized

Hello, I have a 4 GB Transcend Pen Drive. But that problem is when i pen drive connect to computer the USB device is not recognized this error is sh...

Cesar

Pls help

Hello, what can i do if cant hear anything on my laptop hp only if i have the headset on what can i do to make them work again pls help anyone :S ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
nouna

Cant access pendrive

Hello, Got a transcend pen drive 4gb when connecting to usb port light blinks on the pen drive even shows in my computer after double clicking it ...

closeup22

Computer won't start

i recently bought a new cooler master mid-tower case and power supply to upgrade my computer since it's on 24 hours a day and i have 4 hard drives to ...

kiaracer

My webcam is not working

Hello, i installed my cd and drivers of nexxtech webcam but it still not working plz help me , my cpmputer show the message "webcame was not foun...

closeup22

My computer wont boot from dvd only cd ,pleas

Hello, I installed a new dvd ram .My computer will boot from an cd but not a dvd whats wrong here any help would be appreciated Configuration: ...

closeup22

Mrs v

Hello, MY SONY TV WILL NOT TURN ON, IT WAS OK THE PREVIOUS TIME AND THEN NOTHING Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Decetion of walkman to computer

Hello, the decetion of my walkman modal e443 to my computer is not there how to solve it? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

My dell laptop has been on 11% for over 8 hou

Hello, my dell laptop has been on 11% for over 8 hours what should i do Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Netbook keyboard problem...

Hello, pressing the letter a turns on/turns off the CAPS LOCK on subsequent letters typed. also pressing 1 apprears as 1' pressing 4 appears ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2010 by
kt

Reset toshiba l300 to its factory settings

Hello, My name is Dan i own a toshiba l300 and i have problems with it several times, My OS is windows 7. and it will not boot up , can anyone help m...

closeup22

Intel r celeron r cup

Hello, free download intel r celeron r cup Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22
Results 24851 - 24900 out of a total of 33,782