The discussions

Intermittently pc does not boot up, fan makes noise, no hdd led

Hello, I have a HP desktop PC. Sometimes it does not boot up when I hit Power Button but instead gives more than usual noise of fans, HDD LED does n...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Toshiba comes and goes off in less than 30secs

Hello, my toshiba comes and goes off in less than 30secs. It stops to loading and then goes off and restarts again, and so on. Help, please ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop won't boot says starting automatic repair

Hi. My laptop is an Acer. And when I go to start it, it says, Starting Automatic Repair. Then it'll say, Diagnosing your PC. Then it'll take me to thi...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
dannyds

Laptop black screen

Hello, My laptop HP 6530 is not working :( . When I switch on I see HP logo and after logo there's black screen with _ blinking...it just blinks an...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop only be working off of the battery

my laptop seems to only be working off of the battery when the ac power cord is plugged in it charges the battery just fine but for some reason it won...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2016 by
jeffreyreno

Screen shaking

Hello, So a few months ago i cracked the screen on my laptop, it is a tiny crack in the upper corner of the laptop that separates that corner from...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2016 by
ac3mark

Toshiba satelilte have to right click on the speaker icon

Hello, I have the same problem the laptop used to automatically detect when headphones were plugged in and it switched automatically to headfones ...

Ambucias

No display on monitor

Hello, My monitor doesn't display anything. I've rebuild my PC because of it but still didn't work I've cleaned my ram already en reinstalled it....

ac3mark

Hard disk sent messages need format

I have External hard desk he sent messages need format I don't wont to format it there is important data in it please what is the program fix this ...

ac3mark

Turning on and off

Hi need some help as my pacard bell laptop was workin fine yesterday and went on it this morning and keeps turning off and rebooting itself back up ca...

Ambucias

Thank you so so much

Closed

thank you so much! i swear you have no idea how helpful you have been! i literally had a submission in less than 5 hours and all the files were gone! ...

Ambucias

Pendrive opening error

Hi when ever I open pendrive I get this error of "There was a problem starting \\\\\\\@%%~~@%~~%1" The specified module cannot be found

Ambucias

External hard drive not showing up

Hello, My WD Elements hard drive was bought yesterday and when I took it home and plugged it to my laptop, the light comes on the there is a small v...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Hard drive not detecting on another computers

Hello, I unplug a hard drive from one computer and want to copy its data on another computer but its not recognized by another computers. this dis...

Computertech

Hard disk not recognized

Hello, 2nd hdd is not open on my pc after upgrade windows 10 it showing drive is not recognized or not initialized its 250gb hdd it hv very Imp data c...

R2D2_WD  

Audio is no longer working

Hello, I downloaded Windows 10 on my old Lenovo laptop, and now no sound! I tried reinstalling Windows Media player, nothing! Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Booting problem

Hello Sir I want to ask you that what should I do. My pc isn't booting. Whenever I turn on my pc my monitor just blinks and dim led of my pc continou...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop randomly just turned off

Hello, I have an Acer aspire V and it Randomly just turned off and whenever I restart or turn it on the laptop just messes up and I get a black scre...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Webcam drivers

Hello, i lost my cd of webcam expert RCM-004 drivers, plz help me... Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 49.0.2623.108

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Convert 3.0 usb to 2.0

Hi i have a external hard drive but the usb cable is in 3.0. I wanna connect the hard drive to my dvd but my dvd only supports 2.0 usb .. ia there any...

9 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2016 by
Marisa Ferreira

No bootable device--insert boot disk and press any key

Solved

Hello, Yesterday i tried get back on my laptop(its a Compaq Presario) and it gave me this message..'no bootable device--insert boot disk and press...

5 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard replacement will not type

Solved

replacing a logitech wireless keyboard with ivation wireless (IVCKLEDBWIRELESS) will not type

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2016 by
nanny6

Laptop function keys not working help!

Hello, Several of my Keyboard Function keys are not working specifically: the down arrow, the delete key, the enter button and probably most annoy...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2016 by
mrmiking

Pen drive not recognized after abandonment

Hello, Good day, it takes a longer period for my computer to detect my pendrive. The drive got missing and it took me more years to find it but it...

Boogieman_WD  

Power outage

Hello, My pc was running.suddenly electricity gone..i have an ups but still eectricity gone my pc showed no signal still my cpu was on..after that...

Ambucias

Running cm security

I have downloaded this but i cant find the program to run it. Can anyone help

Ambucias

Splilled coffee on my dell wireles keyboard

Solved

I plilled coffee on my Dell wireles keyboard and a few keys stopped working. recently I tried running water over it and letting it dry but theyare sti...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
Donna

External monitor two web connections simultaneously

I would like to be able to have two web connections simultaneously...one on my laptop and one on the external monitor. What cables are necessary?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Two of the keys are reversed

Hello, My Z key and my X key are reversed on my key board. Configuration: Mac OS X Snow Leopard (10.6.8) / Chrome 49.0.2623.87

Ambucias

Laptop problem

hello there! This is my very first question in this forum so i hope i wont recieve hate! ^^ When i press the power button only a black screen will sh...

BrianGreen

How can i clean space for my cdrive

can you please help me....

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Usb and sd write protected

Hello, My USB and SD card are both write protected and I can no longer see my USB on any computer I put it in... I followed the steps to remove the ...

R2D2_WD  

Inspiron 15 3000 series laptop - won't get past initial setting

Hi folks I've just purchased this laptop - when booting up and going thru initial setup - the laptop reboots, but goes back to the initial screen...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

My pc is taking too long to open

hello I have windows 8 toshiba pc .it been like 2week since it takes almost 2 hours to open from shut down what could I do . Pls help

5 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

How to restore keyboard if the key appear different

Solved

Answer: press window key+x, choose device manager, then click key board. expand the keyboard. go to keyboard and right click. go to properties, choose...

xpcman

Printer help

I am trying to re-set up my HP-1510 printer.HELP!!! I've been trying for a week. I'm not very computer saavy. Thanks, "Lil"

xpcman

Barkati

Hello

xpcman

System starts up but nothing on screen and the fan is loud.

Hello, I have a hp notebook 820, and the problem is when I start it there are a few keys that start flashing then the fan starting spinning at notic...

xpcman

Bios does not recognize my hdd

Hello, I have a WD15EADS Hard Drive, pulled out of external WD eliteBook, or whatever its called and I can´t connect it. I tried different cables, ...

xpcman

Keystroke give result of 2 consecutive keys

Hello, My Microsoft keyboard systematically takes two consecutive keystrokes when I hit one. It is impossible to use. I just changed the battery. ...

BrianGreen

Acer doesnt show any lights

i have a problem with this accer its not switching on i've tried several chargers but still it doesnt show any lights showing dat they is power comin...

dannyds

Hp usb flash drive v285w 64 gb pen drive

Hello, sir, hp usb flash drive v285w 64 gb pen drive is opened.. copying any data in that pendrive.. all are ok.. but not opened any images and ...

R2D2_WD  

Blocked sim info

Hi i would like to know is possible to retrieve information from a blocked sim card & if so how. Thnks -- Mr. VZowkie

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Where is the headphone jack on a dell latitude e5550

Solved

Hello, I have a new laptop and ear buds do not seem to be working where I have them plugged in. Is there somewhere special to plug them in?

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Data is not displaying.

Hello, I am Using 16GB hp pendrive. It is showing empty even it has 13 GB data due to some virus. what can i do to get my data back ? Configu...

jollym124

Sandisk 16 gb pendrive

Hello, when i insert my pendrive, there is show my pendrive is 297mb only , but acctualy my pendrive is 16 gb, and i want to know how can recive...

Boogieman_WD  

Keyboard types random characters

Well not totally random - hitting any key repeatedly will cycle through all the characters in qwerty order. EG. Pressing 'q' will first display an 'a...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2016 by
Ambucias

Harddisk

Sir I have a hard disk(500gb) of Samsung is apply on cpu then I feed window10 with bootable PD it shows some errors then by mistake I delete allocatio...

R2D2_WD  

External hard drive refusing to cut or copy files

Hello, my external hard drive refuses to copy files to anywhere on my computer. this started when some files turned green on my computer and then ...

R2D2_WD  

Lexmark x5470

Hello, Can the above printer be used with Windows 8? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 45.0

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2016 by
BunoCS
Results 7751 - 7800 out of a total of 33,784