The discussions

Wifi not working

i hve hp laptop pavilion g-6 ..wind 8 my wifi conectivity is not working....nd always shows off wifi.. plz give me a right suggestion to on my w...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2014 by
AnasRehman

Computor repair

hai how to got my erasing datas in my laptp local drive,s

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop battery showing a red cross when charging or not charging

Hi, 'My laptop battery icon in the task bar is showing a red cross when charging or not charging my and also showing there that consider replacing...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2014 by
carminabigue

My laptop's monitor has black out

Hello.I was looking some things in my laptop and went to personalize,with the right click of the mouse and wanted to change the size of the things in ...

9 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

How to change my sony laptop from language spanish to english

how do I change my Sony laptops in language from spanish to english

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba laptop reset

When i try to reset my laptop when it goes to advance boot options repai my laptop isnt there what do i do ?

Ambucias

Upgrading hardware of dell latitude d610

how can I upgrade my dell laptop hard disk?

Ambucias

Toshobi computer reboot

Plz help me when i press my power button on my toshobi dident go on the start screen instad a black screen which says Reboot and seelct proper boot de...

xpcman

My laptop turns off by itself

I bought my laptop(asus x52j)back in 2010 or 11(I don't remember)but in 2012 a problem occured with the battery so I always have it plugged in since t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Whatsapp application

Hi I have been trying to download "whatsapp application"to my Samsung GT-S8530 without any success!(I am communicating via my laptop) Please help! T...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Black screen on startup dell 1435

I'm using dell studio 1435 with Windows vista. Yesterday it worked fine but today I can't make it running. I push the ON button & it works as normal. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2014 by
tunsri

Charger not working after a blackout

My charger is not working after a trip.I was playing game just fine before that.And suddenly there's a thunder.Before the thunder happened. I always ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2014 by
laharlsama

I cain't uninstall programs and allow programs

Hello, my problem is that i can't uninstall any programs from my control panel and i also can't allow or run programs when i try to download a pr...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2014 by
ac3mark

Toshiba laptop starts up but stays at "starting windows"

Hi there, so I have a Toshiba Inspiron laptop and its a 'problem child' sort of computer. I have had to baby it much in the past. It used to work grea...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

No sound after start up

I have a Sony Vaio notebook, model VGN-FS920. I have sound when it first boots up, but then no sound after that. Can someone please help me fix it, be...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Hp pavilion dv7 screen

So when I turn on my laptop I get only a black screen I follow advice from ppl and I connected to an external Monitor and I get color lines so I kin...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop display issue

Hello, I am using Dell M65 Laptop, Few days back a problem occured when i try to turn my laptop on. When i press power button the motherboard fan ...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

10 key on laptop

Have a Lenovo laptop and all keys work except the 10 section. What do you suggest we do?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

My dell 3520 starts parially and the screen goes blank

my dell 3520 starts partially and the screen goes blank what should i do

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

My dell d620 went off

Hello all, I've dell d620 c2du... last night turned it off properly before bed. Tonight I open the lid and turned it on, lights blinked and turned o...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

No power in laptop

I have an old Dell Latitude D600 laptop. One day,follwing a power failer, the laptop just can't power on. when I press the power button nothing happen...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Notebook shutting down.

My acer aspire one notebook keep's shutting down,second's after turning it on.....why

Ambucias

Hang and rejects to re-start and still it isn't working

Hello, sir my laptop was working perfectly yesterday but sudden it hang and rejects to re-start and still it isn't working . it heats so fast . ...

Ambucias

Toshiba laptop shuts down can't boot

Hello, I have a toshiba satelite 205 ,been have a radom shut down problem,would always reload ,now I can't get the machine to run at all.turn on ,brin...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Keyboard has wierd and wrong character typing

Hello, my laptop win8 keyboard has wierd and wrong character typing I used fn+numlock it solved but not in right side menu of screen help plz. ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satilite l505 computer want come on, hear is a click

Hello, When I push the power button the computer want come on, all I can hear is a click and the light comes on. Configuration: Windows 7 / Moz...

Ambucias

Cross on battery icon.

Hello, my laptop have a battery cross how to remove this cross? but my laptop is now working and charging but A cross on a battery? pls solve my pro...

xpcman

Compaq problem

Hello, please my Compaq 511 laptop screen went blank, and after some weeks i boot the system and the screen came on. so please what could that be?

Ambucias

I tried to boot my system.

i tried to turn my system and it came on, boot a little and then turned off again and any time i try turning it on again the same thing happens. what ...

xpcman

Hp laptop won't start - help!

Hi Guys and Gals, Sorry to trouble you.....but..... I have a HP Pavillion DV5 1112ea. Still visually in pristine condition having never left my bed...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2014 by
jessmich

Suddenly off within half n hour after unplugging from charging

hello everyone. .pls help me.... My laptop gets suddenly off within half n hour after unplugging from charging. when I again switch it on it shows f...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2014 by
shajahansaju

Pls i want assistante

I AM USING HP COMPAG -nc6320 WINDOW 7 it work on usb mouse even the touch pad when start up booting complete and the system will ask me to enter my ac...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Black screen with no cursor

Solved/Closed

my dell laptop (inspirion r 3521) was low on battery so i kept on sleep mode..after charging when i press power buton it started with a black screen w...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2014 by
sonu18

Black screen and the windows is not opening

Hello, I am having a problem with my DELL XPS-12 2in1 convertible laptop .when i turned on my laptop i was getting a black sc...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2014 by
carol cole

Toshiba satellite won't log in!

it all started when i wanted to put the google chrome as the main explorer.. ( i know it's kinda weird to think that the problem was that), soon the l...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba satellite c855-2f3 not starting up

Earlier today I switched on my laptop but I can't get passed the Toshiba loading screen. I'm able to get into Bios by holding down F2 and clicking the...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Trouble with "beeping sound"

I have a problem with my laptop last night when it was run out the battery then shut off. I could turn on the laptop when the charger was plugged back...

xpcman

Hp laptop probook s-series

Hello, if the laptop by accident happens to fall down,would it affect the internal mouse operations? looking forward for your help thank you. ...

Ambucias

Anybody can answer pls

Closed

what statistical technique will be used in comparing the data of before and after the application of the variable used in the study

Ambucias

Sony vaio e series windows 7 recovery

hello, I am using sony vaio E series "vpceh15EN"..I have a problem in my laptop not recovery for that reason I reinstalled Windows 7 without making i...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Error on reset

Hello, Ever time I try to ree set it just come up error Error: f3-f100-0004 Please press ok to turn off the computer. I don't know how to get...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2014 by
ac3mark

Graphics card problem.

Hello, I Have Dell Inspiron15 R N5010 with 4 GB Ram, 1.25 GB Graphics card, 500 GB HDD. But in my pc graphics game play very slow........What's pro...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Offline laptop

HI, My Acer Aspire V5-122P-0825 has gone offline even though it says connected. Please help1

ac3mark

No cursor

Hello, my cursor will not appear on my screen after booting up and there is an orange light on above the finger mouse pad that is normally not there, ...

xpcman

Suddenoff and on screen

I USE A TOSHIBA LAPTOP WHEN USING IT MY SCREEN SUDENLY GOES OFF AND AFTER SOME TIME COMES ON PLS HELP!!

xpcman

Gateway nv76r 17.5 press the power but nothing happens

Solved

I own a Gateway laptop last week I logged OFF & I never could get my laptop back on again. When I do NOT have the charger in there is no lights at all...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron

Hello my Dell Inspiron laptop seems to startup in safe mode but then however when it starts up normally it seems to stop loading and the screen fl...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop does not recognize login and powers down

Solved

My Toshiba laptop seems to boot up normally but when user login comes on and you press it, it delivers error message saying user profile not recognize...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2014 by
louineadams

Asus laptop black screen

When I attempt to start my Asus laptop the screen is black it will not start up in any four modes suggested so cannot access windows

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Having issues restoring my ne56r10u gateway computer

Hello, I bought recovery disks to try and reboot my computer, after receiving a fail to media message. How ever every time it gets to the recover ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2014 by
xpcman
Results 5251 - 5300 out of a total of 8,223