The discussions

Mouse pad become disable.

i already enable my mouse pad but every time i turn off my laptop and turn it on again, my mouse pad become disable. how can my mouse pad will alway...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop making beeping sound when turned on solution wanted

my laptop makes a beeping sound when turned on...... what t do....?????

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Drivers not found factory settings

I have Toshiba Satellite C55 series from USA and here in website it is not showing the model for downloading the drivers for media,display.\\\ Also...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Resuming windows

my laptop is hp... after working some time,it become hot,and turned off then pressing on button it shows resuming windows.....please help me

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

For helping

iam new one i will never use this program i need for helping and information thanks for u helping

BunoCS

Red lines

I have a HP 2000 2d02tu laptop and is now displaying red lines everywhere horizontally. It is also flickering when i turn on window. I can use the co...

Ambucias

Toshiba no bootable device

So when you press f12 and insydeh20 setup utility pop up do I have to change any settings for it to work my hard drive pop up but it still tell me it ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop black screen

hi to all i have fujitsu siemens amilo pa3515 now getting black screen before 3 weeks was first time getting same problems then i bought new one jest...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2014 by
ramsubedi

Downloading the driver for the laptop

I had a problem with my laptop showing that the BOOtMNG was missing. when i handed over to maintenance people, they did it successfully but the laptop...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Compaq laptop is responding as if it is dead.

Hello, last night I properly shutdown my compaq laptop, but when I tried to on it its not responding. .. I removed the battery and and tried to on it ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Kmplayer not working video

sir i downloaded kmplayer...if i open any video file....sound will come but video will not come

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2014 by
brito9112

Help! my laptop wont power on!

Hi there. I have a Compaq Presario CQ60 that will not turn on. I closed the lid with programs still running yesterday without the charger in and then ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2014 by
deo_g211

Hp 15 doesn't seem to start and the screen is totally blank

Hey guys. I was using my hp 15 laptop watching a movie when it suddenly shut off. I tried to power it on but only the lights work but the hard drive d...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Lost administrative passwword

What will I do if I lost/forgot my lenovo administrative password when it runs a windows 7? please answer

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Acer is is not booting up 's stock on the acer start up page

Closed

Hello, my acer Is Is not booting up 's stock on the acer Start up page and beeps i need some help Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Gateway m-6750 does not start up.

Hello, My laptop, Gateway M-6750, does not start up. Maybe the battery is dead? Does anyone know or have a good idea of what the issue may be? ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
OddJobFixer

Dell laptop won't turn on

I've been having problems with my Dell Inspiron N5110 and Dell has done nothing but making it worse. This time, the computer won't turn on at all. I'v...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
Infareda

Hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc touchpad not working on win 7 64-bit

hp pavilion dv6 notebook pc touchpad not working on win 7 64-bit. I've tried system restore many times - no luck. I've tried uninstalling, then reinst...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
nickstermon

I am format my laptop sony vaio all drive please tell me how to

Hello, i Am format my laptop Sony vaio all Drive please tell me how to recover OLD DATA my EMAil ID : ***@*** Configuration: Windows 7 / F...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

No sound on my sony vaio laptop

i can't get ant sound from my laptop,tried everything like updating the driver,checking all the setting its all fine, Restoring the system to an earli...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
saranvs

Toshiba satellite touchpad issues

Googled and found your site to find you solved a LOT of problems with Toshiba Satellite Touchpads. Have tried 2-3 cures and still have a problem. ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
Mstreib

Toshiba satellite c660d-101 won't open/black screen sometimes.

Hi, I have a Toshiba satellite which sometimes (most of the times) when I power it on it won't start, sometimes it starts normally (mostly the day af...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Sony vaio vgn-ns20e screen is just flashing with the word "vaio"

When I press the power button the laptop comes on but it is not reboot. The screen is just flashing with the word "VAIO" . Please help

xpcman

Laptop is getting hot and it is automatically shutting down

hello i am using toshiba satellite c660 my laptop is getting hot and it is automatically shutting down so please say me what i should do to prevent th...

ac3mark

Gateway laptop ms2285 won't turn on

Hello, I have gateway MS2285 and a day ago I turned it off and it wouldn't turn back on all the lights work but the screen is black. I waited a da...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell inspirion 1721 not charging

My Laptop would not come on was having problem with the batterie where I would have to keep the charger in, in order for it to work so one day it just...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2014 by
carminabigue

Gateway laptop screen stays black

I have a gateway laptop and went to shut it down when done using it. It said it needed to update so I clicked that option however the screen just went...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2014 by
carminabigue

Toshiba display problem

Solved

Hi My laptop is toshiba and i working on windows 8 ..my labtop was working fine but suddenly the screen went to many colors and then started again an...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2014 by
assoma12

Black laptop screen after unplugging from hdmi cable and tv

Solved

Hi! I have a Toshiba laptop using windows 8. I plugged it into a friend's TV using an HDMI cable to watch a movie. I unplugged the laptop from the ca...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2014 by
jcress

Folder lock

Hello guys could anyone plz help me? I have a difficulty with folder lock. I accidently locked the folder lock file and i now cannot get to it. And b...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2014 by
AwesomeDude13

Curser will not move the page up by the arrow at the bottom of p

Suddenly my curser will not move the page up by the arrow at the bottom of the page. It still will move the page by using the darkened area between th...

xpcman

Dell inspiron laptop not starting

Dear friends, My laptop is not starting, it us unable to boot up. when I press power button then it just make beep sound 8 times. please suggest me ...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Compaq presario cq42 notebook will not turn on

Dear Everyone, A few days ago my computer cannot be turned on. The hard drive light indicator will flash for several seconds then will stop for sever...

xpcman

Battery problem very urgent

Hello, i just observed the my laptop battery is showing a cross symbol. when i bring the pointer to it says CONSIDER REPLACING YOUR BATTERY.SO YOUR ...

xpcman

Dell inspiron 3520

My laptop will only go to the log on screen and allows me to put a password in and it says welcome and looks like it's going to load my desktop but in...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2014 by
eloos

Laptop doesn't recognize my sony mp3 player

Hello, my laptop has suddenly stopped recognizing my mp3 player. there's no "portable devices" tab in the device manager. any suggestions for fi...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2014 by
djfeigel

Laptop starting problem not starting windows

Hi, I have a Lenovo G500 laptop. Last night it is working, today early morning i will start the my system when power on button is pressing in that...

howtoconnect

Dell latitude d630

Closed

how do i bypass the system or administrator password on a Dell Latitude D630 Lab top COMPUTER?

Ambucias

How to register mjgo

I just need to register my mjgo and need assistant in doing so

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2014 by
xpcman

Resolution causes shutdown

i have a problem with my graphics ... when resolution is set to low the computer runs well but as soon as it is set high the computer shuts down.........

ac3mark

My sansung laptop model rv508 shutdown after watching movie 15-2

my sansung laptop model RV508 shutdown after watching movie 15-20 min.

ac3mark

Toshiba help

Within the last two months, I purchased a Toshiba Satellite C855D-S5340 that came with Windows 8 pre-installed. I got it secondhand, from a pawn shop ...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2014 by
nyx.hallow

Toshiba instead of going onto the desktop it went black

Was just on my laptop and it came up with an update, it does this often so I let it restart like usual, but this time when it came back on, it started...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

My laptop's desktop icon and taskbar is missing

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite L7755 - S7105 laptop's desktop icon and taskbar is missing. I have tried everything that was said in the previous sugg...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2014 by
Ambucias

Blank but working

I have a acer aspire E 15 I was on the internet then I logged off then shut down then I turned it on then logged on the relised that nothing was comin...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2014 by
Lance-iuli

The laptop screen is going black

Hello, Sir/Madam,My dell inspiron laptop is not starting.After our windows starting the laptop screen is going black and the starting menu is not ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2014 by
Lance-iuli

Dell laptop startup problem (plzz its urgent!)

Hi. I have a Dell Inspiron core i5 and its been working perfectly for 2 years now until recently...when i turn it on a black screen shows and it makes...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2014 by
robbie17

After i start my pc, it doesn't show anything (black screen)

Solved

idk what the hel's going on, I've been through these forums, I've tried the take the battery ++ the power cable, wait x seconds, didn't work. Sometim...

16 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2014 by
2011N2

Dell inspiron 1501

I bought this laptop Dell Inspiron 1501 the screen is black you can tell it is on the girl said the you could see the cursor when it first comes on bu...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Aug 2014 by
ac3mark

Gateway nv series wont boot

hi there i have a gateway nvseries that wont boot up, when i press the power button i can hear the fan working which means that power goes to mobo bu...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2014 by
Tironci
Results 5301 - 5350 out of a total of 8,223