The discussions

Laptop doesnt startup help pleasee

My laptop is a toshiba satellite L745 windows 7 vista model. Its almost 2 yrs old I think. I was playing a game yesterday and it suddenly had an e...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
xpcman

My hp laptop goes off during booting

My hp laptop goes off during the boot process.it uses windows 7.I pressed make repairs in the startup menu and then this problem happenedWhat could be...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
rodneyjohn

Reset the volume on my laptop mark gigabyte

How could I reset the volume on my laptop Mark Gigabyte? Regards

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2014 by
rostjr

Pdf not opening

hello dear i want to ask u my question my laptop does not work when i open pdf documents could u help me regarding the problem?

3 replies Last reply on 29 May 2014 by
ac3mark

Hp pavillion battery

i was using laptop hp pavilian dv6000 on battery..cause of low battery it turn off.after a day i turn it on but after some second it turns off again i...

1 reply Last reply on 29 May 2014 by
ac3mark

Dell studio 1558 laptop black screen and not booting.

Closed

Laptop Model: Dell Studio 1558 i5 Processor 15.6" Mother Board: 04DKNR Ram: DDR3: 2 X 2 GB When I am working with above Laptop, I connected on...

Last reply on 28 May 2014 by
Conphy

My laptop goes black when i turn it on

When I attempt to turn on my laptop, it begins the first loading part and then the screen goes to a black screen. In the top left, there is a little u...

6 replies Last reply on 27 May 2014 by
Cookiedude42

How long can a laptop run?

I really have a slow internet connection and i have to patch a game, it has been an hour but its only 3% , how long can an acer laptop run without ove...

2 replies Last reply on 27 May 2014 by
nics1023

Gateway laptop ne56r31u screen would just flash on and off.

my daughter has a gatewy ne56r31u laptop and the other day she went to turn it on and the gatwa logo appeared then a little circle of dots to indicate...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2014 by
xpcman

Sony vaio laptop restore to factory settings

Hello, Alt+10 is not working in mine is there another way Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 28.0.1500.94

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2014 by
rafaello

Laptop crash

I was installing a Windows 8 on my laptop (Dell Inspirion N5050) when it suddenly turned off. When i try to restart the laptop it keeps loading the wi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2014 by
darkmonster32

Restoring gateway labtop to factory setting

I have a Gateway Labtop NV55S02u would like to restore to factory setting has a lot of spyware and it's very slow. Please help

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2014 by
Ambucias

All my browser web page is not available

I have a Sony Vaio E Series and when I woke up I open my laptop then try to open a browser and it worked but all of my browser is saying "Web Page is ...

7 replies Last reply on 25 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Inspiron tries but willnot startup. also loud beeping after seve

Closed

Inspiron laptop

Last reply on 25 May 2014 by
2011N2

Not booting

I shut down the laptop asus.bit seems that laptop was not shut down. I closed the sreen while lights were still on. Now when I switch it on scrren is ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2014 by
kieferschild

Laptop problems keyboard shortcut for typing

Please help. My keyboard is giving me some problems. When you want to type '@', its usually shift+2 which will then give you it. But when i do that...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop neither turn on nor gets charged

I have an Acer laptop and all of a sudden its not getting turned on, its neither getting charged. It was working fine the previous night and all of a...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2014 by
xpcman

Dell latitude

Hiya my dell comes up and loads but the screen is black. When I tilt it flat I can see my desktop and all my icons but its too dark to work on. I've t...

xpcman

About graphic card

Solved

Hello, i have hp g42-456tu note book with intel hd 1 gb graphic card .just i want to know that i can watch 3d movies by using 3d support projector .

kieferschild

Toshiba satellite laptop won't boot up.

It's a Toshiba Satellite L500-19X Laptop was working absolutely fine, then I left the room. Upon returning, I found it with a black screen and it s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2014 by
ac3mark

Scaner wont work on laptop

I have a canoscanlide20/lide30 it was working fine on my windows xp but I installed it on my windows 7 and it wont work it says it needs windows me r ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2014 by
xpcman

Some keys not workig

Hello, I have Hp pavilion n230tx touch smart laptop. it keyboard some keys not working. what i can do?

3 replies Last reply on 21 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop screen broken want to connect to external monitor

Hi , I would like to know how can i connect my Hp laptop tp my external monitor. I am not able to see anything on the monitor. Do i need to log...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2014 by
carminabigue

Screen problem

when i start my laptop it is showing white screen after adjusting screen it will become normal can u give me solution .

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2014 by
carminabigue

Sony vaio not able to boot properly

I have a sony vaio for less than a year. I checked it for normal disk repairs. Since than it shows the screen i.e. screen with VAIO written and dots m...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2014 by
carminabigue

No power.

Hi there, I have a laptop LENOVO B460 it has no power even if im going to plug the charger to charge the battery. I dont know what to do i...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2014 by
darkguyver

Toshiba satellite l675d fires up then dies instantly.

I have had a series of problems today. Starting with my synaptic touch pad scrolling feature crashing. I went to the mouse settings in the control pan...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2014 by
xpcman

Acer laptop not turn on

I am using an Acer laptop (Aspire 1830 T), bought about 3 years ago. Never had any problem until this morning, when it would not turn on: DEAD ! No...

xpcman

Display problem shows white screen

when i on my laptop some times it shows white screen then i adjust the screen then it works . i have another problem in the middle of the movie i fi...

xpcman

Windows 8.1 drivers for archived toshiba

Hello, I am running windows 8.1 on my Toshiba Equium A200 & the licence is due to run out in a few weeks time .Also due to it once having the Wind...

3 replies Last reply on 19 May 2014 by
vasudev.govindan

Failed to get proc address for get-logical processor informatio

Hi Sir This error show every time when i'm install skyp i really need skyp every program run easily but only skyp have problem so please t...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Gateway ne series

My kids were playing with the built in camera recording themselves when the screen froze and now it will not come on. The battery took charge overnigh...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Forgot password

Closed

I forgot my password of my Dell windows 8 laptop what can I do?

Last reply on 18 May 2014 by
Ambucias

High pitched sounds

n the last few days the sound of speech is high pitched as if the actors were breathing helium. It is very strange! - how do I return it to normal? ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Blank screen no logo at startup dell

When we power on the dell m1530 laptop we get no power to the monitor just a blsnk screen. I tested on another monitor and got the same thing. F8 did...

2 replies Last reply on 17 May 2014 by
molly_dog

Acer aspire e1 laptop

i have an Acer laptop that goes back to the home screen after a few seconds. i have tried making changes through the administrator account but cant g...

1 reply Last reply on 17 May 2014 by
xpcman

Cooling fan on laptop

Solved

cooling fan On my gateway 6510GZ laptop, the fan starts runs for a few seconds then stops. then the computer will not boot? any ideas?? T...

carminabigue

Asus k55n-bh81-cb wont power on

Hello, i got this laptop and i know it works cause ive seen it on. i had it on in the car and then i turned it off. i got home and it wouldnt power on...

carminabigue

Lenovo with start-up problem

Hello, Am in my final year many project but now my laptop is making me anxious, my lenovo G455 starts but the only thing I can hear and feel is th...

carminabigue

Admin pasward

Hello, i have dell D 630 and i do not know admin password. and i also want to remove it. please solve my problem as soon as possible. serv...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2014 by
lookaround

Toshiba satellite l840d shut down alone

Hello guys ive just cleaned my fan on my labtop everything went fine till i boot it back on My pc started , i could launch a game but then my pc clos...

5 replies Last reply on 16 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Admin password

i have dell D 630 and i do not know admin password. and i also want to remove it. please solve my problem as soon as possible. service tag HDXR1S ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 May 2014 by
2011N2

Hp pavillion wont turn on

I have read answers from users with the same problem I have, but what happened mine is it fell and broke the charger where it plugs into the laptop. I...

2 replies Last reply on 14 May 2014 by
Kevpen

When i turn on my laptop,power's light turn on but the screen no

Hi I have a msi cx420 laptop,When I turn it on power's light turns on but the screen does not turn on,too HDD LED dosent turn on. please help me.

5 replies Last reply on 12 May 2014 by
sajjadf

Toshiba won't start up.

So when I turn my computer on it gives me the option of "Launch Startup Repair (Recommended)" and "Start Windows Normally" but when I choose launch st...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2014 by
xpcman

Will come on to the gateway screen but will not load any program

Hello, I have a gateway laptop that will come on to the gateway screen but will not load any programs. It will go the the advanced options but ever...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2014 by
xpcman

Reset to factory settings

forgot password cannot get anything done I need my admin page cant get into would like to just reset to factory settings done it once before cant reme...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2014 by
Ambucias

Problem to join facebook

Ihave problem to jon facebook with my laptop how to solve my problem

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2014 by
xpcman

Mouse pat dysfunction

my pc is hp pavilion dv4,i have a problem, why touch mouse become lazy and purposeless ?

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2014 by
Brainy100

While booting my dell inspiron 15r laptop beep sound coming

hi there, how can I fix d problem , pls let me if know how to fix it. thanks vinoth r

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2014 by
Brainy100
Results 5551 - 5600 out of a total of 8,221