The discussions

Toshiba a135 satellite laptop

Hello, my laptop will turn on and shows Toshiba startup screen with F2 and F12 boot selection but goes automatically to a screen displaying Intel ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop that is operating erraticaly

I have a toshiba laptop that is operating erraticaly. sometimes it fails to start and gets a message which says: 'Your computer was unable to start. S...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Broken acer latop reply please

Well i have a Acer laptop and it wont turn on anymore. i tried almost evrything like hold powerbutton switch memory card and stuff like that. If i d...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2014 by
Themesk11

Black screen of death

Hello, I have tried everything people have put here to try and get rid of the black screen but everything I try ends up with the same result. All of...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell laptop fail to start

Hello, My Dell Inspiron N5010 fails to start some time and this happen almost every time I start my computer. When I click the power button to st...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

Hp easynote te gone wrong after installing e fix

Hello, My hp easynote Te has gone wrong after installing e fix then trying to remove it, now all I have is a password screen that does not take my p...

Ambucias

Sony vaio will not start

I recently performed a system recovery on a Laptop that had a virus. Afterwords, it was working fine. But one day this week after I restarted, the log...

Ambucias

Touch pad disabled

I read some instruction on how to enable the touch pad, but how do I do that without a courser to click on the control panel and other places in the ...

Ambucias

Powerpoint changed display setting of hdmi need help

I was in powerpoint 2013 on my acer laptop which is plugged into a samsung flatscreen and i went into slideshow mode and when i came out of it and exi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

System recovery laptop do not have the startup setting icon

I'm trying to do a system recovery on my laptop but I do not have the startup setting icon on my laptop I have all the other but when I get to this st...

xpcman

My laptops screen becomes black and displays only cursor

Hello, i have dell inspiron 15 laptop and its screen becomes black after start up please provide me the troubleshooting help.

Ambucias

Computer that turns on but displays nothing bootmxk is corrupt

Hello, My computer turns on but display's nothing on the screen and after turning it on and off from the main switch several times it turns on and o...

xpcman

No image on hp pavillion dv6000 laptop

Dear all, Greetings. I have a HP Pavillion dv6000 laptop. All of a sudden there were no images on the screen altho the panel lights were on. ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2014 by
veerendradarakh

Computer not starting properly

Hi, I have an Acer Travelmate 6492 and it wont start up properly. The normal Acer startup page comes up followed by a black page with a blue box in th...

nathanwirth

Error! failed to play test tone.

Greetings. The audio on my Samsung laptop (model no: np450r5e-x03gr Windows 8.1) stopped working suddenly. For the past few days I have tried everythi...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Jkluio is replaced by 123456 without pressing fn key

Hello, In my laptop (ASUS) keyboard when I press jkluio then it is shown 123456, but when I press this key with pressing "fn" key then it is works ...

xpcman

My computer shut down every 10-15 minute

Hello My computer shut down every time i play Leuge of legend or minecraft when i playng 10 min in the game please help me!

xpcman

Lenovo 700

Hello, Hi I cant find my AT button on my lenovo it dissapered from the keyboard. Firts it was instead of the Q button but now I cant find it,my ke...

xpcman

Is not turn on

Hello, my laptop is lenovo G510. I was working in my laptop it asked for windows to update n restart computer.i choosed one hour later option.afte...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Acer laptop can't connect to internet

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING, BUT I JUST CAN'T CONNECT TO THE INTERNET WITH MY LAPTOP. I DO NOT USE THIS LAPTOP MUCH, BUT THE OTHER DAY I THOUGHT I WOULD ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
coololedude

Dell inspiron m5030 beeps a few times

Hello, I have dell inspiron M5030 so when I turn the power on the screen doesn't come up at all and after a few seconds it beeps a few times. as soo...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Display's not

Please am using asus v2s i was using it nd it came to a time if i power it, it power alright but the it does not display. I have try all what i can b...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Fifa 13

Hello, Frnds I have a dell core I-3 with window 8 .I have recently got it and I want to play Fifa game on it .but unfortunately my laptops keyboa...

shahroz

Suggested fix for laptop shut down

Hello, In response to a fix for laptop shutdown. How can this fix work if power adapter and battery are removed. There would be no way the computer ...

HP

Laptop is not start

Hello, when i press the power button then my laptop is not start please help me . Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 33.0

sarahteri14

Hp laptop is not showing anything on the screen

Hello, My HP Pavilion laptop is not displaying anything when I switch it on. It shows that the fans a re running, but there is nothing shown on th...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
sarahteri14

Dell laptop n5110 will only go to service tag fdmwdr1

Laptop asks for password for service tag,I can't remember the password Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 18.0.1025.166

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

My screen is not showing

Hello, i have laptop s HASSEE govt and i just kept down my laptop is screen turn blak nothing visible but laptop orking lights are shown and itr...

ac3mark

Displayed the message manufacture mode press fn-x to return

Hello. The other day i messed with my laptop's setup. When i switched it on it displayed the message Manufacture mode press fn-x to return normal mode...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2014 by
RaphaelTHOR

Dell laptop black screen

Hi, I have the same problem. my laptop only show black sceen after just start up (means before window start). I tried pressed F8 keys. When I do, ther...

carminabigue

Laptop login error screen showing only welcome

Hello, I have a problem with my Dell laptop. When I switch on laptop .its not opening properly. It's open till welcome. After that screen showing o...

carminabigue

My toshibal lap to mouse pad is not working

Hello, Hello Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

carminabigue

Acer loadscreen crash

My laptop won't go past the acer loadscreen. I've tried turning it off and on again various times only to get the same result. Please help, I am a stu...

Ambucias

Dell vastro1540 is not getting start please help

Hello, my dell vastro1540 is not getting start please help!!! and my lappys WiFi also not working

Ambucias

No screen

i have an Asus laptop that when i turned it on one morning i had no screen.i tried removing the power and the battery and holding down the power butto...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Two keys not working on laptop.

Hello, A friend of mine has been having a lot of issues recently with their keyboard. They're using a Toshiba Satellite, and the "R" and "F" keys ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2014 by
LittlePotent

Acer laptop fell try to boot it,it says no bootable disk

Hello, my acer laptop fell and when i try to boot it,it says no bootable disk,what can i do?

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2014 by
xpcman

My hp pavilion wont power up

Hello, I have a hp Pavilion that has just turned off and wont power back up. As i have tried the tic tac toe menthod and power will not come on. As ...

Ambucias

Cd/dvd] driver it won open it won't run cds or dvds

Good day ppl I need help with my Acer aspire 5534 CD/dvd] driver it won open it won't run CDs or DVDs My laptop is running on windows 7 32bit ultima...

Ambucias

Turn off num lock

Hello, How to turn off num lock in lenovo laptops? please help! Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 33.0

xpcman

Lenovo t500 goes blue and does nothing more

Hi, my laptop turns on...and comes up with the windows loading thing....then goes blue and does nothing more.....any ideas what can be done about t...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Forgetting my yahoo password

Hello, i've forgotten my yahoo password and i really need to check my mails , i would really appreciated if you help me, thank you in advance ...

Ambucias

Black screen and cursor after profile loading

Hello, How can I fix my Acer Aspire 4739Z windows 8 laptop with only a black screen and cursor after profile loading?

Ambucias

Network issue -dell studio 1450

I have Dell Studio 1450.Its wifi does not work but when i connect with network cable then it is working. Please tell what is its problem. If it a Soft...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2014 by
hardeep.pahwa

Two keys not working on keyboard. (toshiba satellite)

Hello, A friend of mine has been having a lot of issues recently with their keyboard. They're using a Toshiba Satellite, and the "R" and "F" keys h...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
Ambucias

Computer frozen

The screen display will come on with the start menu bar across the bottom, but an error (something along the lines of Lx34...) box appears and the loa...

xpcman

Dell - amd radeon hd 8730m is recognized but not working!

I just bought a dell Inspiron laptop with amd radeon hd 8730m 2 Gb/Intel HD graphics 4000 GPU's, and windows 7 64 bits. my problem is that I can't r...

23 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
Andreea

Inspiron 5420 black screen

Hi All I have shut down my laptop last night & in the morning it is not booting up. I am getting a black screen with POWER LED on ( there is a one ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2014 by
R2D2_WD  

Lenovo system recovery

Hi, i have just done lenovo system recovery on my lenovo desktop but after completion on process audio is not working pls help..

Ambucias

Updated driver after 8.1 update

Ok, where to begin. First, windows 8.1 update has caused me nothing but problems. Ive already had to restore to factory settings thrice because o...

8 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2014 by
mark1mus
Results 5151 - 5200 out of a total of 8,223