The discussions

Toshiba factory reset

yes hi to every one i have went thourgh a lot of things trying to get toshiba laptop to in to recoveryi have tryed the f8 ive tryed f10 11 12 and i c...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

My keyboard won't work!

I have an HP laptop, and my keyboard skips lines and won't type at all. it takes forever to type an email or anything because of this, how do I clean ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2014 by
gaboca

Toshiba laptop doesn't boot up - black screen

When I plugged my laptop in there was a power surge (zapping sounds) and I think I fried my laptop. Wont boot up or turn on...light indicators show th...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2014 by
Carmen Enache

Music

Solved

I want to download music with - YouTube but i don't know how to.Will you please help me?Thank you

2 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

Toshiba sat655d

i have a toshiba computer. al it does when i switch it on is the screen comes on and at the logo it says i can go to f2 or f12. i can go to f2 but no...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Cant see it!

So I went to radio shack and bought connectors to stream from my mac book to my Tv ( I was sent by apple as the model I have is outdated and they dont...

xpcman

Gateway laptop nv help please

I have a gateway laptop NV series & when I start it up it goes to a screen that says Windows failed to start. Status:0xc000000f Info:The boot select...

xpcman

Change processor or motherboard

hi guys! i own a lg r400-e.cbfge1 laptop . it has an intel 945 chipset it came with an intel core duo t2450 2.00ghz processor which is only ...

xpcman

Hp laptop power lights on,hard disk lights on screen black

my HP G60 laptop turns on,power lights on,hard disk light on but the display or screen black... no display but the dvd room spinning when i turn on bu...

ajrousek

Format memory card

Solved

My 4GB Memory card is not formatting what should i do

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Vaio laptop factory settings

My vaio laptop cannot start up properly, I have tried the start up repair but invain. Something might be wrong with the windows. I want to do system r...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Terminal failure: unable to open file

Hello there. I get these message everytime I switch on my laptop. What could be the problem? "C:\HP\Data\HPLB\HPLBUS.DAT" "C:\HP\Data\HPLB\HPLBH...

xpcman

Compaq laptop help!!

Hello, I have a Compaq laptop. It was working perfectly fine then the power ended. The screen comes back on after charging, however it doesn't...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2014 by
jasahasch

Help!!! my hp g6 running but nothing else happens.

My computer froze last night and it wouldn't turn off when I tried to turn it off manually, so I took the battery out and removed the plug. then, once...

Ambucias

Laptop is not turning on (toshiba satellite pro c640

I have TOSHIBA Satellite Pro C640 laptop ,last night I properly shut down the laptop but next day its not starting up event I have tried to press the ...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

How to remove recycler

How to remove recycler virus from my Drive?

carminabigue

Toshiba sat pro l300 boot disk

Solved/Closed

Hello, right guys i will try and keep this as short as i can i recently got a toshiba satalite pro 300 of a well known auction please bear in ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2014 by
ark238

Inspiron 5220 start my laptop the turn black then came after 3 m

Hello, my while in start my laptop the turn black and then came after 3 min how do i repair it in dell Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Fire...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2014 by
carminabigue

Board flash

how to fix a laptop board that just flashed manually?

xpcman

When i press alt-f10 nothing happens what should i do

Hello, When i press alt-f10 nothing happens what should i do Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 33.0.1750.117

kieferschild

Hp pavilion g4 laptop experience a black screen

I have done a hard reset -nothing I have the white on light f10 does nothing at restart i don't use battery at all since it is damage. and now my...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2014 by
jakeplaca

Starts normally, black screen follows

My Asus laptop would turn on normally, then windows error recovery would be shown on the screen. It said that previously the laptop was kinda forced t...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

My laptop can't read all the files on my flashdrive

My laptop can access flashdrives but it can't see the other folders. what is it? Please help.

demus45

Windows 7

Solved

where can i get a direct windows 7 upgrade from windows xp?thank you.

kieferschild

Laptop problem

when i power on my hp pavilion g6 ,model no. 2231tx laptop and after that applying password,then after screen becomes dark for sometimes and gradua...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell inspiron 1525 battery not charging

Solved

New to this forum so I am not sure what to do. I, like many others have had the "battery not charging" problem. After many web searches and applying m...

xpcman

Dell 15 inspiron automatic shutdown

Hello i have been encountering automatic shut down with my dell inspiron 15. i already seek assistance from the technician and clean the fan but after...

Ambucias

How do i install software on my laptop

Solved

How do i install software on my laptop

Ambucias

Can't connect bluetooth 2.0 speakers to dell inspiron n7110

I am trying to connect Bluetooth 2.0 wireless speakers to Dell Inspiron N7110 laptop but it doesn't work. I get the correct paring handshake and the ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2014 by
sawimp

Laptop will not turn on

I have a to toshiba laptop and the power will not turn on. I purchased a new battery and it came on for a few hours. Next day it is dead again. I did ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop is not starting

my laptop is only showing HCL company name than hot starting please help me

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

My laptop won't boot up

Okay so i don't know what is wrong with it, it was working perfectly fine yesterday but today i turn it on and it doesn't go to the home screen.It tu...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2014 by
imaks12

Computer doesn't start up

Hello, This is an update to my last question where I have figured out that every part of the computer doesn't start up. But 2 parts, and LED light and...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2014 by
imaks12

Laptop won't turn on...

So, my laptop currently hasn't been working. The only thing I did was leave it and I went to bed. So I woke up the next morning and it wouldn't turn o...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2014 by
SwiggySwoo

Laptop problem only the green light keep flashing

hi, My laptop (sony vaio - E series VPCEH38FG) is not working. The problem is that when I press the power on button only the green light keep flash...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Main display

Hello, when i loaded vista onto my laptop i used an external monitor and it was fine it worked great and i was able to make my monitor the primary di...

xpcman

Laptop boots up but screen stays black

I have a toshiba satellite c855-28u, I have tried so many methods to fix it and It still does not come on, the lights and fan are on but the screen st...

xpcman

Toshiba quosmio does not start

My Laptop do not start up at all only fans are running ,no lights,screen black I try by disconnecting all power including batterie and started again ...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
jean paul billes

Power problem turns 3seconds then off

I did the suggestion pressing Cyril,Fn,alt, pressed 5 three times it powered on and the activity light is blinking. This takes it to factory settings...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Laptop need repair

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion 2500 turn on but screen stay black and want turn off. Would like it fix and up graded with the best of every. Bigger har...

4 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

Internet dowenloader

all my email not open so i can print all contains all time i have message told me internet dowenloader not work

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

How to start my laptop(

my laptop is not started properly because of update are not complited so help me to start my laptop

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2014 by
carminabigue

How do i download anytjing to my computer if the screen is broke

How can i download anything to my computer if my screen is broken?

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2014 by
TrowaD

Help with my laptop

My Inspiron N5110 will not start up. will power on

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Hcl laptop turn on but the display is blank how to repair this

my hcl laptop turn on but the display is blank how to repair this.. it is not turn off. any key does not work in my laptop. plz help this problem

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio won't start up?

Hi, I have a Sony Vaio model SVF152C29L. I turn on my laptop and it says Vaio Preparing Automatic Repair, then changes to Diagnosing. Then it chang...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2014 by
carminabigue

Photo in my camera and would like to put it on the laptop

Solved

Hello, Please can you help me I have just got a lap top so I am completely new and need simple explanations I have taken a photo on my camera and wou...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Sony viao help

i was given a sony viao notebook i cant understand the language its in im trying to change language please help

3 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Sony vaio laptop problems

Hello, Okay, I bought killing floor an fps on steam about 3 weeks ago and was able to play it just fine, until it randomly crashes my computer. ...

7 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2014 by
Karma_K

Disable latitude e6510 battery charging

Hello, Hi, i would like to know if there is any way to disable battery charging for my dell Latitude E6510 laptop while plugged in. I want to...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2014 by
xpcman
Results 5751 - 5800 out of a total of 8,222