The discussions

Acer aspire 4738g black screen / won't boot

I was using my laptopt when an error about it's visual driver won't display correctly appear and then a colourful line appear on the screen and laptop...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

My laptop won't turn on

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop and it won't turn on at all I don't get the bios. I tried the removing the power method, also tried removing the ram ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Mar 2014 by
rico

My keyboard is messed up

I bought my laptop 7 months ago, it's samsung laptop with windows 8.1 it was fine when i bought it, then about three months ago the keyboard started ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

My laptop will not turn back on!!!

Hello, oh my god i have broke my mums laptop! I have just found my ipod and i went to charge it up through the laptop and when i put the charger in, i...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2014 by
5920G SUCKS

Asus "network cable unplugged"

This is a follow-up to the closed post https://ccm.net/forum/affich-100254-network-cable-unplugged-but-isn-t?full#18 Problem Description: LAN NIC ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2014 by
bboru

Touchpad not responding

dear forum. my touchpad on my Hp laptop is no longer sensing selection but the cursor is moving on the screen

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Writing a resume

Hi I NEED YOUR HELP,I HAVE A LAPTOP I'M TRYING TO WRITE A RESUME USING WORDPAD CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME STEP BY STEP STARTING WITH THE START BUTTON O...

ac3mark

Dell laptop not starting

Hello, My Dell inspiron 15Rlaptop is not starting up. tried the tric given, bt still it is not starting up. the power LED glows when i press the ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

Gateway laptop.

I have a gateway laptop, model EG70. I turn it on and there is the usual loading screen. All of a sudden a blue screen that says, "Your PC ran into a ...

xpcman

Laptop won't start up (dell inspiron)

Hello, my laptop won't start up my sister was messing with it and broke it what do I do? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7.0

silhouttejames

Black screen after booting

Basically I've got windows 8 and I was doing something on my laptop and I opened the command prompt and typed in the chkdsk command and set it for aft...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2014 by
Tayyibr

Battery

my dell laptop battery showin red cross ,how to retain original battery power

carminabigue

Factory restore

Hello, once I reset back to factory how do I get it offline back to online Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0

Ambucias

Keypad @, pipe(front slash) etc are not working at their positio

Hi Sir, Am usingaspire 5920 laptop. After installing window7 os to my laptop, ",@, pipe(front slash) etc are not working at their positions, on the ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Blue screen error

I have a acer aspire one laptop. It is windows 7 32bit laptop. Recently i experienced blue screen stop code error : 0x000000F4 ( 0x0000003, 0xA2B49040...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2014 by
leonnyx

Hp laptop does not get on...........

My HP450 laptop does not get on, on pressing power button the light on the power button & few other indicating lights get on, fan starts then stops, D...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite l655 won't start

Hi, I have toshiba satellite l655 which is just shows leading innovation and wont start

5 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell laptop is not turning on why?

My Dell laptop is not turning on why?

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2014 by
leonnyx

Dell inspiron 4010 goes white in screen whenever i open my lapto

my dell inspiron 4010 goes white in screen whenever i open my laptop..but when i move its screen it works.how to solve it??

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

A display problem for my lenovo laptop

Hi? i have a lenovo laptop. i closed it down without switching off and placed it in a bag. when i switched it on some time later the screen could not...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite m305-s4910 getting shutdown by itself

Solved

My Toshiba satelliteM305-S4910 Model laptop has 4 GB Ram I removed 2 GB from it, It might be problem of this, Can any one suggest me how to solve ...

5 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

How to download

sir,how to download the k7

xpcman

Toshiba sattelite a105 s101

My laptop is shutting down and not loading to bios. And the other problem is that the monitor is blank and to be able to see my screen i would connect...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Laptop update problem

Hi, Everyone Can you explain that why show the windows update failed? -- Rezwan Ahmed

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Retrieve photos from my hard disk

Solved

how od ? retr?eve photos from my hard d?sk that were acc?dentally deleted. free downloads of software are available but the cost of actually retr?ev?...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

My laptop won't start

My laptop is onbut the screen is black and the jaybirds won't work I connect the laptop to my desktop monitor But nothing happens the fan is working ...

7 replies Last reply on 14 Mar 2014 by
silhouttejames

Toshiba satellite u945-s4110

i have been scrolling and trying most of the solutions for resetting my ultrabook to factory settings - nothing has worked to this point and it seems ...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

U945-s4110

Hello, still having no luck with reset to factory instructions given for the toshiba satellite ... any additional methods - has no disc drive for ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

How to fix a blank dell laptop

Assalamualaikum and hi guys . I dont know how to fix my blank screen. My laptop model is Dell. Guys! Help me! Im so scared!

3 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2014 by
Miramizi

Sony vaio won't boot

Hello, My sony vio laptop was stocked for almost a month, now it didn't open. But it has a power because the light on the power button is on. HELP! ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Light goes on but screen does not work

I have an HP 250 laptop that was bought two months ago. Yesterday I switched it on and the power light went on but the screen stayed black and after a...

xpcman

Windows7 screen displaying blank with mouse cursore

Hello, My Laptop (Lenovo think pad T61) , when start my laptop logo's everithing will display except monitor screen. My laptop screen remain Black b...

chris4god

Factory reset

Hello, i want to recover my sony vaio vpceb14en i dont have any recovery disc so how i recover my vaio? Thanks.

aquarelle

Connecting laptop with broken screen to external monitor

Hello there. So I have been using an external monitor for some time not seeing as my laptop screen is completely shattered. Well my system went to do ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Computer failing respond on the screen

my Toshiba laptop which was using windows 8 is showing a black screen. it is showing only a black screen not even the log is not appearing

xpcman

My laptop gos black sometime and it belinks go heat fan not worked properly.

dear my laptop gos black sometime and it belinks go heat fan not worked properly. Any help, please?

xpcman

Dell inspiron 1525 reset password on the system recovery options

How do I reset password on the system recovery options menu

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Dell latitude showing black screen

Hello, My laptop suddenly started showing black screen. I tried all the options mentioned in the forum but none worked. I am not getting any start...

xpcman

Hp pavillion wont turn on

Hello, I was using my Hp pavillion and it suddenly clicked and died. The battery had already refused to charge before so I've had to keep it plugged...

silhouttejames

Laptop not working beebs seven times at once

Hello, help please When I turn on my dell inspiron laptop it is not working and it is still dark and I only hear Beebs seven times at once. sometimes...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Help please!!! no sound from speakers or headphones

Well Its rather irritating. My laptop is an Packard Bell Easynote TJ56 with Windows 7 premium Operating system and 3 days prior to this post I had a p...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

I do not know how to get my power and charging icon back,

my power icon was there one moment and I think i hid it and do not know how to reset it can someone help please i do not know if my laptop is charging...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2014 by
kieferschild

Acer extenza 5230e2177 battery won't charge

Solved/Closed

Greetings, I have an Acer Extenza 5230e2177 My battery won't charge due to a loose connection at the connector board. I would like to replace the...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2014 by
duffer1

Acer laptop to work it wont let me on to the computer

Hello, im trying to get my acer laptop to work it wont let me on to the computer. when I turn it on it says fix problems that are preventing windows f...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Computer won't boot. it says insert boot disk

My computer won't boot. It says insert boot disk

2 replies Last reply on 7 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Problem with new hard drive and recovery disks.

Solved

Hello. I have a toshiba satellite laptop. One day i was browsing the web, got up, and accedentaly smacked it off the table. Then the screen went black...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

My laptop wont power up

my year old laptop wont turn on, no signs of power at all. before it happend I was playing a movie via hdmi on hdtv I pause it and leave it for and ho...

carminabigue

Auto off

i have a chaina note pad. Name bajoy if it work a long time going to auto off.

carminabigue

Hard disk not detected while installing xp

Heh, guys i have a problem with a hp laptop in installing windows xp.hard disk is not detected.i had tried bios settings to change ACHI to IDE but tha...

carminabigue

Toshiba satellite m100 issues

I have been dealing with my Toshiba satellite m100 being pretty slow for a few years now. I bought it in 2006 I think. I have read other forums try...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2014 by
Madam-_-fury
Results 5701 - 5750 out of a total of 8,223