The discussions

Red cross on battery icon of dell laptop

I have windows 7. I am getting red cross on my battery icon. I am able to charge my battery also. I am varied about red cross which has suddenly come ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
askforme123

Antiwairas

i am by cd anti wires but cd not work to laptop so please sugess me on line update thrue net online

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Sd card is not detected

Hello, my problem is that whenever i connect my sd card with my laptop , my laptop does not show it even my disk manager got hang and if i am using cm...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Dec 2016 by
askforme123

Toshiba touchpad does not work

Hello, Please can someone help. We brought our son a Toshiba satellite for Christmas which came with free upgrade to windows 10 but now the touch ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell studio 1735 logo briefly in orange then nothing

Hi I have a dell studio 1735 which suddenly lost the image to the screen, when I power up I get the dell logo briefly in orange then nothing, the lap...

23 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
BrianGreen

Screen goes messy and stopped working every time i turn on my la

Hello, I have compaq cq58 and i am facing this problem from 3 days. Evry time I turn on my laptop the screen after some time goes messy, blur and ...

sydcurry

Fix lap top

Hello, I can't type any thing on it because I can't see it how do I fix it Configuration: Windows / Firefox 42.0

allancampbell63

Toshiba being very faulty

Hello, My toshiba has been having a lot of problems, firstly everything is crashing after a full reset. The laptop is now also very slow and when I t...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
Jon

Laptop screen is green & pink!

Hello all, I accidentally tapped my laptop's screen with my palm today. The force of the swing made the screen wobbled and immediately some blacks ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
logan

Dell laptop not displaying

When i connect power cable and try to plug in to the laptop, it cutt off the power from the cable. This proble where at first solved. It caused anothe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 15 5558 blue screen windows 10

Hello, My laptop showing blue screen and restarting itself. Sometimes it occurs several times a day and if gt downloaded some new apps in it the bi...

xpcman

My acer travelmate p256 - m won't start up

last night my laptop was open on itunes playing music and then it stopped playing and the screen went black i plugged the charger in and the red ch...

BrianGreen

Laptop stuck in sleep mode

Solved/Closed

Hello, I put my dell xps into sleep mode, and now it won't wake up. just get a balck screen with a flashing cursor. all diagnostics ok. just won't b...

9 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2015 by
SephGamer

How can i get my microphone on my laptop to work?

Today I got a Dell Inspiron ( Mod no. 9770H ) and I downloaded Skype to video call my girlfriend and she told me she couldn't hear me , I have tried g...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Dec 2015 by
TamLe2001

Problem with my laptop keys

Merry Christmass in Advance dude, I have a problem with my laptop(Toshiba Satellite C655;Window 7 OS).most of my keys is not giving me the the right ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Dell inspiron 13z press start power

Hello, My laptop not starting up. The problem is when I press power button it came up but within 6-7 seconds swtiched off. It has been like this f...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Acer aspire laptop is on recovery mode

Hello, I need a help, when I turn on my laptop it shows some recovery options and if I press on one of them the recovery goes for ages.. It didn't s...

4 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
Nikk

Laptop shuts down automatically

Hello, I am using a toshiba laptop of model C850-B377 but I am facing a problem of automatic shut down of the pc while using and charging simultane...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

I smashed my laptop..

Hello, i've smashed my laptop (on my keyboard with my flat hand) and it shut off one second after i've smashed i tried to turn it on again but it did ...

10 replies Last reply on 23 Dec 2015 by
BrianGreen

Asus a55a won't boot up black screen

Helo, I have a Asus A55A -AH51-RD when I turn it on I get no screen just black no arrow nothing.

KY_WD  

Gateway ne71b black screen

Hello If I boot my laptop on I can see anything on the screen the screen is all black so help me read from the screen

KY_WD  

Dell laptop won't turn on

Hi, I tried turning on my laptop earlier but it kind of flickers on and off? Nothing appears on the screen, but the light on bottom right is on and th...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2015 by
KY_WD  

Laptop wont open anymore

Hello, when i was playing , my laptop suddenly shut off . I plug the charger and wait for hours but the light that indicates if the laptop is ...

KY_WD  

Toshiba satellite mouse and touch pad both are not working

Hello, my mouse and touch pad both are not working iam using externel mouse please reslove my problem Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526...

KY_WD  

Toshiba laptop (win xp) - intel proset/wireless off

I've tried everything I can think of to turn on the Intel Proset Wireless so it can receive the signal from the modem. But nothing is working. I've tu...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Power cannot turn on

Hello, My laptop keep for 4 months, now cannot turn on. Nither with battery nor without battery cannot power on. If I put in power cord a...

KY_WD  

Acer laptop screen went blank whiles watching a movie

Hi, my laptop screen went blank whiles on and still can't fix it,kindly assist me

KY_WD  

Broken screen

How do i hook up an external screen without being able to see the laptop screen?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2015 by
jack4rall

Low sound on laptop

hello geeks, i have sound problem with my hp probook6450b. The sound just got lower while the system sound tray and media player is set to 100%, I hav...

nowin122

Shutdown lap in 3second

Hello, i have dell lap i can not turn on the laptop.. even have a full charger... it comes and but suddenly turn off plz help to recover this problem....

xpcman

Graphics display as blur,not clear view

hi, i have hp laptop 450, i have install display driver standard VGA graphics adapter but when watching movies and playing games it gives display as...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Hibernating nv76r

Hello, I powered up my laptop earlier this week and it's been hibernating ever since! I'm not sure how to get it out of this mode. Please help!!...

Ambucias

My laptop won't work

the numbers 9,0,and 8 won't work and the laptops brand is by gateway I need help on how to fix it asap

xpcman

Asus q400 power problem

For awhile now my laptop has had a lot of trouble powering up and it is getting worse. At first it shut off when we bumped the power cord the wrong wa...

xpcman

Laptop caps-lock led will start blinking

when i start my dell laptop it doesn't on the caps-lock led will start blinking

xpcman

Laptop starts its fan and then after 20 seconds it turns off

Hello, I have the same problem as everyone else. My laptop starts its fan and then after 20 seconds it turns off. I have tried the f8 and f12 or whate...

5 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
KY_WD  

Bootmgr is missing, press ctrl +alt + del to restart ,

Hello, when i m going to press F10 to factory setting , it says BOOTMGR is missing, Press Ctrl +Alt + Del to restart , Vaio sony vpcse190s w...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Dropped laptop no bootable device

Hello, my laptop was dropped by my cat but did not drop hard now. The screen went blank tried to turn his back on but it says no bootable device any s...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Laptop wont switch on

My dell inspiron 15 won't switch.. i tried removing the battery and holding power process but still won't work.. can someone please help

xpcman

Acer laptop black screen

hi need help with my acer laptop ,when i power it on the windows starting up and when the screen comes on its just blank notthing is ...

xpcman

Dell latitude 3440 forgot username and password

Closed

Hello, when I started the laptop its asking the check point endpoint security but accidently I forgot username and password how to solve it

Ambucias

System error saying insert boot media in selected boot device

Hello, My system is Dell vostro14 3000 series,it's not getting on.it's showing a blank screen saying insert boot media in selected boot device.I nee...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2015 by
KY_WD  

Cant turn on or enable wifi because of broken fn key

Solved

Hello, I have the same problem. Cant turn on or enable wifi because of broken Fn key. What will i do? pls help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrom...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
er

Laptop won't turn on--flashes blue and black

So a few months ago I was typing up an essay on Microsoft Word and my screen went black. This wasn't unusual, since it happened a lot, but when I trie...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
Dirty Kasper

Hp elitebook 8440p

Hello, sir my handfree is have not attached driver is not installed what is the name of hand free driver for my pc and please send me the th...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2015 by
xpcman

Keyboard acts up have o press keys

Hello, my keyboard acts up have o press keys twice some imes and it misses keys Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 42.0

xpcman

Laptop not logging on

Solved

Hello, I have a acer laptop, don't know which one but the battery cannot be removed. A week ago a message appeared that I needed to update my softwa...

KY_WD  

Startup repair is checking your system for problems

I signed up with Avangate in October they helped me and talked me into a year of service. I started having problems a couple of weeks later. I couldn'...

Ambucias

Laptop is powering down what do i do

Hello, Hi so i have a used windows 7 hp laptop and i plug it in to charge and after its fully charged i take the charger cord out and 2 minutes lat...

ArbazAA

Connecting laptop to tv

Hello, I've been trying to connect my laptop to the TV using a HDMI cable because my screen is broken. It works on my rca TV in the bedroom but in t...

ArbazAA
Results 3401 - 3450 out of a total of 8,223