The discussions

Laptop cant be turned on

Hi guys. So i tried to turn my laptop on but nth comes on. The ac is plugged in but i have removed the battery. Basically my laptop's charging ind...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
benlimwz

Acer turns on for a second then shows black screen!

Solved

Hello, when I turn on my Acer it starts loading but then shows a black screen! When my laptop was working I was using a virus remover because I had...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
Swirlz

Specifi keys not working on brand new hp laptop

Hello, I have a problem with my brand new hp laptop where these keys are not reponding : Caps lock - B - N - 7 - F8 - F12 These keys were w...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Acer won't boot up

Hello, So my Acer laptop won't boot up.it goes to the Acer loading screen then says *your PC ran into some problems just gathering error info* go ba...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Problem in restart

Hello, My name is srikanth and i am using acer laptop with windows 10. And it is little bit slower so i found some settings in youtube and i change...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

My dell inspiron n5010 display not working .. help me to fix it

Hello, sir this is ramakrishna i have some problem with my dell inspiron n5010 laptop . when i power on my laptop display remains blank i could't g...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

My computer was blank and i closed the lid hoping it will go into sleep mode, bu

My computer was blank and i closed the lid hoping it will go into sleep mode, but when i opened the lid it was still on and blank, so tried shuting it...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Spacebar isn't working. how to fix?

Solved

Please help my friends space-bar doesn't work and he has to use the annoying on screen keyboard. Also when he hits space on a page where it scrolls do...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Starting problem

Hello, my sony viao model svf152c1ww while starting it shows me the viao sign and then tell that my pc ran into problem and tell to restart.And when...

Xohair

Hp elitebook p8440 keyboard and touchpad is working very slow

Hello, my laptop (HP Elitebook 8440p) keyboard and touch pad is working very very slow even after 3 seconds and etc.. how to solve this problem?? ...

Ambucias

Password issues

Hello, Ok I'm working with a Toshiba laptop running Windows 8.1 ... when I turn on the power button there a bright blue box and it says Enter Pass...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

My account

Hello, How can I edit the user name? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.109

dannyds

Toshiba laptop mouse is frozen

Hello, my computer is not a touchscreen and my mouse is frozen I've tried everything sometimes when I did do some of the answers it moved for a second...

KY_WD  

Folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not

Hello, me any file and folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not copy file and folder here message,( you'll need to provide administrator perm...

KY_WD  

Gateway computer blak screen

hello: I have a gateway computer and when i turn on the computer the screen don't show up and stay black.can you help me with this matter?please ...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

My disc e: folders datayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

My disc E: folders on datayyyyy... . I open the folder on datayyyyy... but not open why?

dannyds

Compaq laptop screen blank and caps blinking

Hello, I tried everything but my laptop is still blank.if I fix my laptop by changing stuffs inside,will my data and laptop memory still be th...

KY_WD  

My laptop is sick. it just wont turn on!

my hp laptop wont turn on after i put it on sleep andwhen i plug in the charger the light doesnt show I've done everything I know to do but still. p...

Akhostiq@

Keypad not working

Solved

Hello, My Acer (Aspire R11) keypad is not working the mouse is working but not the keypad Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

brandon.techlehman

My hp laptop won't start!!

Hello, I was in school today using my laptop and it was working perfectly. But when I got home, it didn't turn on at all... I tried hard rebooting for...

BrianGreen

My hp speaker audio doesn't work but it works with earbuds

Hello, My laptop audio doesn't work without earbuds. I can hear through the earbuds but the speaker doesn't work. Please help please Configur...

Computertech

Screen is black and dead soon after it get started

Hi every One, I've a problem in my Sony vio laptop windows 10. My screen is black and dead soon after it get started. Plz advise me about the troub...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop battery replacement

hi. I hv Compaq Presario CQ60 model nw I m facing battery replacement prblm . I m very much confuse to which battery suitable for my laptop. plz su...

Ambucias

Acer aspire one

Hello, I am an absolute novice. I have an Acer Aspire One. I left it plugged in to top up charge. When I wanted to use it I pressed the button to tu...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard unlocked

Hello, my daughter stepped on the left side of the laptop keyboard and straightway it locked. i can't turned it on. So , please suggest me what can ...

BrianGreen

Garbled typing by keyboard

I was cleaning my laptop keys and after that my keyboard started typing gibberish. Sometimes two characters sometimes more even without my touching th...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
Shrm

Acer keyboard doesn't work

Hello, I need your help, my acer laptop keyboard doesn't work, I tried the fn + f6, the shift + 2 and the shift + ", still it doesn't work, kindly...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Lenovo g50-45

So, I was drinking a cup of brisk, but idk what I was doing. I was probably getting something. I knocked over my cup and it spilled onto my Laptop's k...

xpcman

Suddenly my keyboard started typing garbled

Hello, Suddenly my when I typed I got garbled unconnected characters on my Acer laptop. Restarted computer and now I can't type password. When I t...

xpcman

Computer turns on, but monitor has no signal

Hello, My computer is able to turn on but inside of the computer is the code "5d" in red lights. The monitor says no signal although it is clearly p...

KieranBernard

Toshiba laptop won't boot can i boot with no disk?

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95 my Toshiba laptop won't boot. I turn it on , the Toshiba screen displays briefly, then a bl...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2016 by
kris2340k

My laptop won't turn on

I've tried these steps for several time but still nothing happened. Do you still have an alternatives? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 48.0.2564.95

KY_WD  

Acer aspire 4752 bluetooh missing

Hi, How can I know that my laptop is equip with bluetooth? If its there, how can I set it up? Thank You. Ken

ken

Get my mouse pad to work on my acer aspire

How do I get my mouse pad to work on my Acer Aspire / M laptop again? I am not sure how I stopped it from working.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Can't move cursor while typing/using the keyboard

Hello, So I have this problem where I couldn't move my cursor while typing when using my touchpad. I looked at a lot of websites and they all tell...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Acer laptop e5-511 do not boot at all!

Hello, My acer laptop, when turned on, got stuck when the acer logo shows up and then nothing happens. Later, I tried buttons like , f2, alt+f10....

Ambucias

Blank screen

Hello, when I turn my computer on I get the dell logo and then a blank screen. I have tried the f1 and f8 procedure but to no avail. When I get to...

Ambucias

Laptop do not open

Hello, I bought a new laptop inspirion 5758 model. The AC adapter light is on (green) when i plugged but when i try to connect with laptop the AC ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Lenovo laptop stuck

Hello, My brand new lenovo b50-10 laptop won't start up , it's stuck showing a "just a moment" message . I don't know what to do can anyone help me ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Notebook display goes after loading starting screen

Hello, I have sansung n100sp notebook. I am facing issue for it when i powerd on laptop starting screen showing after that display goes blank no loa...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Dell vostro 3750 windows 7 change language

Hello, I got a laptop from Germany and I can t change the languages to Dutch. I already went to languange and restarted but it still is in German...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2016 by
Cindy

My acer e2-112 wont turn on

Hello, my laptop wont turn on, the ac power light and the battery power lights are on but when I try to power it, it wont turn on. the battery is no...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2016 by
KY_WD  

Lenovo laptop operating system was not found

Hello, i have problem to start the laptop it shows {#an operating system was not found. try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an operating...

KY_WD  

Laptop is now showing anything

Hey Friends, I just recently updated windows..form then only my laptop is not working properly.. It was showing the black screen.. I tried some tri...

KY_WD  

Lenevo

My laptop works very well BUT RECENTLY HAVE DIFFICULTIES TO RESTART AFTER NORMAL SHUTDOWN BATTERY FULL I PRESS POWER BUTTON IT TRIES TO START THEN OFF...

Davidcramp

Can't use my toshiba windows 10

I have to type this from my phone because I have little to no access to my computer. I started my computer up, and I could immediately tell something ...

11 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Acer laptop wont come on

Hiya my Acer laptop will not come on I thought the battery might have been old but I just bought a new one and plugged my laptop in to charge and the ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop will not start up

I need help with my problem I was my laptop in morning then in the afternoon I switch it off after a few hours it wont start up... yes.it start up for...

Ambucias

Toshiba satellite l500-d9810

Hello, The laptop is not turning ON means screen Blank,but when you press the start button only CAPs lock led turns ON/OFF.Please guide me Conf...

Ambucias

Recue disk on mp3 player

Hello, Can a rescue disk be put on a hard drive like an external MP3 player in order to save the PC if all else fails? Configuration: Windows...

5 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 3201 - 3250 out of a total of 8,223