The discussions

Missing internet icon on task bar

I AM USING WIN XP SP3 AND I HAVE DONE EVERY THING TO VEIW MY INTERNE ICON WHICH VERY VISIBLE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF MONITOR JUST AFTER THE CLOCK T: THE ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

Folder protector' password

Closed

how can i make my folder unlock because i lost the password and its a not register software of Folder Protector,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Google sketch

I am student and i want to practice 3D drawing

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

For recovery of two very m folders

Hello, I installed a software 'folder lock' to lock two folders and in one of them I installed that software. After installing I launched it and l...

carminabigue

Speakers donot work when headphone is connected

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 33.0.1750.5 speakers donot work when headphone is connected in my samsung NI50 PLUS

iamdinesh

How to connet your laptop for free online

Hello, Hello, i would want to teach you how to browse online please read this and follow my teaching for more info contact me HOW TO CONNET YOUR ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2014 by
AngieSmith

Associations or something more serious?

I started windows and whatever menu I left click (except the "computer" which opens as if it were right click) the message is "This file does not have...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2014 by
sir-frac

Internet icons

I AM USING WINDOW XP SP3 AFTER INSTALLING I HAVE INTERNET CONNECTION NO ICON ON TASK BAR EVEN WHEN I CONNECT MY MOBILE IT ALSO DONT SHOW ANY ICON WHIC...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Ntldr missing

ntldr missing no boot disk help

Ambucias

Dell latitude d820 password

Hello I just bought a Dell Latitude D820 and it has a password on it so I can't get in the computer what can I do to change this?

Ambucias

Lg monitor in 'power saving' mode

Hello, I just bought a 2nd hand PENTIUM 4:2, 512Mb RAM, 150Gb HDD, with an LG 15" SCREEN. When we switched it on at the buyers house, it worked...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Windows 7 with adm. password, how to boot to desktop in safemode

Hello, please can windows 7 lock with administrator password, boot to desktop in safe mode? Configuration: / Opera 9.80 -- The Best Way ...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2014 by
TheBledard

Computer message your c drive is full..

how to install a new programme direct to the drive d... thanks for the reply.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

Bluetooth

laptop bluetooth does not work it can't send or receive files it start last week when i tried to send files its an compaq notebook

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2014 by
@prettyMe

Tiger gaming lost on win 7 upgrade

i am a member of tiger gaming. the thing ,I upgrade my computer to window 7. I had window xp before. Now I lost my tiger gaming . Please, How do I g...

ac3mark

No audio after installing windows7

Hi........I had installed win7........Now audio is not working....How can I know my real audio drivers?? After downloading one audio driver..............

jack4rall

Local disk c error

Hello, the latest problem that I am unable to solve is related to my local disk C. Last night the drive had around 27Gb of free space (total 80Gb) but...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

Data are hidden by a software named wisefolderhide

In my asus laptop's E drive some data are hidden by a software named wisefolderhide. Unfoutnctly my OS windows8 crashed. So i set up my laptop with w8...

jack4rall

Multiple monitor problem

Hello, I have a Sony notebook which I hooked up to a second monitor. When I play a DVD and slide it over to the second monitor, the movie goes blac...

7 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2014 by
tuttifruttisharkki

Pen drive not detecting.shows device not successfully installed

when I connect one of d pendrive to my desktop it didnt show anything on my computer...and also it shows 'device driver was not succesfully installed'...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

My teacher's comp wont work

Solved

when i hit the power button it turns on, but the only things that start is the fan and a single light on the motherboard, aswell as the power button t...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

My pc crashed after 10 min of usage

Solved

My PC crashed after 10 min of usage. i have format it, but the problem remains still. i am using windows 7 ultimate.i have captured a pic of that cras...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2014 by
zobayer206838

Disabling cut, copy options in right click menu under windows 7

I want to disable cut, copy options in right click menu. I want that these options should come when somebody right clicks on any file/folder etc but t...

8 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2014 by
Samriti20

Hp laptop showing "do you want to delete this shortcut"

Hello, my friend hp laptop is always asking to delete software shortcut from desktop each time i click. Even my computer that i click it asked if i wa...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Slow processing

i have a toshiba satellite C850-P5210 laptop packed on march 2012. due to some reson i was not able to use it for two years. so now when started it th...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

Realtek high definition audio

Hello, It looks as if i disabled realtek digital output(realtek high definition audio). how do i enable it again? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

Asus e3110-x system recovery

Hello, I have a " system restore failed due to unspecified error" coming up when I try to turn laptop on. It cannot repair itself and so I may have ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2014 by
vala415

Format memory card

NOT MEMORY CARD FORMAT ERRAR : VOL. DATA BYTS 0 0 0 0 2GB SAM. CARD PLS SOULUTION

1 reply Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Alfalocker creating problem

I installed AlfaLocker on my PC, i forgot its password so I had to uninstall it but still it appears as it used to be, I am unable to open my files. t...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Apr 2014 by
Smalik

Gateway tablet notebook hard reset

After pressing F8, I get to a screen with the only options as follows: - Main Hard Drive - Boot to LAN - Where do I go from here to do a hard...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Apr 2014 by
xpcman

Photoshop dowload

Hello, I've been trying to download this photo shop from your website and the only thing it download is Adobe assist. Can you help me download the ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Flash player download

I can't download flash player. Each time it says failed

jack4rall

"diskette drive 0 seek failure"

Hello, "Diskette drive 0 seek failure" and then below that: Press F1 to continue, F2 to enter setup

jack4rall

Bios password but i forget it dell inspiron laptop

Closed

Hello, i give a bios password but i forget it.so what can i do? Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80

Ambucias

Pc is shutting down

my pc is shutting down aftrr every 5mints due to the problem of blue screen.Please tell me the solution of this problem.

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2014 by
jack4rall

How to install dvd drivers

Hello, Wanted to know how to install dvd drivers on my pc. Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

jack4rall

How to open exe file ?

One day I changed the opener of exe file from Windows default to notepad . But now I can't open any EXE file . When I clicked in exe file or any appli...

jack4rall

How to we go direct on window display in window 8.,

Hi, All... I am new comer in this forum. My question is how to we go direct on window display in window 8., thanks

1 reply Last reply on 11 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Crash dump issue

Hi all, I have two issue in my laptop... 1. While am working in my laptop, suddenly it used to stop working and it shows message as crash dum...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

How to install dvd driver

Solved

Hello, I have installed windows 7 recently & exactly after that I can not use any DVD or CD! Ireally need to use it & will be appreciate if U show m...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2014 by
rezorezo

Memory card sd password

hi im using nokia 6303c and i forgot my memory card sd password....

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Desktop screen showing stripe and nothing

Solved

Dear All, I have a desktop and it's right now cause my work so much.. some time while i working on it, it's showing up on the screen with stripe and ...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2014 by
VeasnaYim

Toshiba laptop bootmgr com

Help my toshiba laptop shows boot mgr com error. I don't have recovery disk bought at thrift store. Please help. Free download maybe ?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Blank black screen with just a white cursor arrow

How can I fix this? I have tried CTRL ALT and delete and even turning the comp off for about 10-15 minutes but to no avail. Would someone help me

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Download realplayer

I wanna download realplay

2 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Downloading microsoft security essentials (xp)

Solved

Want to download Microsoft Security Essentials (XP) I'm an 80 year old man seeking to learn more about my PC. Need gentle, simple guidance. Thanks!

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2014 by
Ambucias

Partition prob

hallo.. I need a help in window xp to change partition C: drive to D: because Computer's window ruining in D: drive but my all data in C: drive i did...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Apr 2014 by
kieferschild

I need all the drivers for hp dv 6000

Solved/Closed

please send me all the drivers for the notebooke hp dv 6000 windows xp thank you

126 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2014 by
Amin0001

Universal serial number window xp 3

Closed

Hello, i am pleading some one should help me with the universal seria number for window xp 3. i have the setup but no serial number. thanks a mill...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2014 by
ac3mark

Please insert the correct cd-rom

Solved/Closed

Hi everyone i seriously need help! i love the sims 2, its the best :) so I bought the sims 2 deluxe CD.. I installed it, no problem there, but then...

10 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2014 by
alpha
Results 5101 - 5150 out of a total of 24,655