The discussions

Conditional formatting dates

Hello All, Hope all is well, I'm new to this site, and was wondering if anyone can help with the following conditional formatting: In cell A1 I ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Boot up loop

Hello, i have a rather big boot up problem, my pc goes though its buisness but then displays the "windows failed to start, this may be due to a ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
anonymous

No operating system

Hello, I have an old gateway desk top. Was working fine one day the next, I turn it on and it says no operating system. How can I fix this?

nbside

Windows installations

Hello, i had installed window xp in my system. its a successful one but when i start the system after, it shows me 2 windows partitions as "windo...

sharpman

Windows vista error )x0coo4e002

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1525 has windows vista home premium. After loggin a window with error code 0xc004e002.

xpcman

Need another suggestion for function key lock

Hello, I tried the fn + f11 + scroll lock, but my problem is that my scroll lock "is" a fucntion of the num lk key on my condensed laptop keyboard. ...

xpcman

Driver

Hello, i want link for downloading the internet driver for hp pavilion dv4 1242tx so please help me regarding this

sharpman

Resolutions to large

Hello, Some how the resolutions got so large on my monitor (xp) and I cannot change it, HELP

xpcman

Not opening nfs mw

Hello, i installed nfs most wanted there is problem that the game is not opening and don't shows any problem just not opening so please give me solut...

sharpman

E-system 4316 laptop battery?

Hello folks, Where on the planet earth can i find a replacement battery for my E-SYSTEM 4316 laptop. Though my laptop still works while it's connecte...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Deleted data

Hello, my question is that when we delete data from pen drive where it goes? i need u r help. can anybody help me?

4 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
peter.not

Uninstall vista home basics and reinstall the

Hello, I want to uninstall Vista Home Basics and reinstall the XP but when i was tried i got an error msg that some hard drive is installed that havi...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
peter.not

Error msg when f drive is opened..

Hello, every time open the f drive a error msg occurs which asks to be sent to the microsoft..after this happens we can see no file or folder in this...

peter.not

Can't connect to internet

Hello, Not sure about the forum--novice computer user. I have windows vista on my laptop (wireless--DSL). Problem--I cannot connect to the internet...

fea_ture

I want gprs setting for my loop mobile

Hello, I WANT GPRS SETTING FOR MY LOOP MOBILE

iveal

No audio output

Hello, how to installed audio output device?

iveal

Yahoo

Hello, i have a yahoo mail id and i forget its password and i also forget its secret question what should i do to access it again???????

suff954

Change email add

Hello, when i want veryfl my akaun face book. my yahoo email canot resev massage from fce book. inbox zero..why.. can't i change a email adress ?

suff954

Need sata driver for compaq cq45-207tu

Hello, 1) i need sata driver for xp ,no detecting when install the xp opearting system in compaq cq45-207TU, please send me the solution, 2)i hava...

dancedhall

Fix vista home premium

Hello, windows vista home premium laptop. system will not start up immediately goes to configuring updates, 3 of 3 goes from zero to 100% complete...

closeup22

Trying to formate hard drive

Hello, I TRIED TO FORMATE AND INSTALL FRESH WINDOW XP PRO AFTER I PUT THE CD AND REBOOT , IBEEN ASKED TO PRESS ANY KEY , WHEN I DID NOTHING HAPPENE...

closeup22

Would like a driving game

Hello, i have a logitech momo driving weal and petals. im wondering if there are any free driving game i could download for the computer. and also if...

closeup22

Xp instalation problem

Hello, I tried to downgrade my o/s from VISTA to XP on my notebook hp Pavilion DV3 series , but when i'm trying to do the same i'm getting the below...

Nirav Bhatt

Aplpliction error

Hello, sir when i m using explorer sudenly that error appear (ixplore.exe Application erro, The instruction at" 0x7e1f9b81 " referenced memory at 0...

closeup22

Gprs setting

Hello, i want GPRS AND MMS SETTING ON NOKIA 5130 XPRESSMUSIC.

closeup22

Gprs satting in my samsung star

Hello, i harsh shah i want a loop internet setting in my mobile samsung star . my mobile no 9768737023

dybbody

Windows freezes in a pattern..weird!

Hello, my name is Corey and i have a huge problem that is getting very annoying!....ok so about 2 or 3 weeks ago i had to reformat my laptop ( witch i...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
freezer

Problem with instaling antivirus

Hello, hi this is bhaskar i have downloaded kaspersky antivirus of version 10 but it didnot get install in my windows xp shows error as there is ano...

lali

I lost my hcl driver cd

Hello, Sir I have lost my hcl driver cd so please solve my problem kindly. my

lali

Sata driver

Hello, i hope somebody help me, about this Model, Really too much headache, already i burn hard disk, now i buy new hard disk for HP DV4-1114nr this ...

dybbody

I need to change the startup

Hello, I am rajendra from india. i buyed this phone its working fine. but the battary is not good. not getting back up and when i started this phone ...

dybbody

Potable hdd is not detected

Hello, The other day my hard drive was working fine but then the next time i plug it in it did not pick up..If my hard disk is out of order, can i at...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
SkoolboY

My computer wont start in normal mode?

Hello, I have a dell dimension 3000 pc that will not start past the dell logo....it goes too the dell screen with the loading bar and the loading bar...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
michelle30

Memory dumping

Hello, plz give me solution for memory dumping, my pc is autumatecally dumpind when net is running and restart... i think thats ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Hard disc error

Hello, I have one hard disc previously i was installed widows vista to this hard disc, after i want to install windows xp. while installing i...

sharpman

Instant and permanent blank screen

Hello, I've been browsing the internet trying to look for answers, but nothing seems to fit my own problems. I'm having a problem with my computer ...

sharpman

Restore laptop to factory settings

Hello, i'm wonder if any one can help. I have a 4 year old Acer Travelmate 2300, with windows xp, it hasn't got a lot of memory so I need to restore i...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
MC

Autorun.inf problem

Hello, hi , i m durgesh.....n also have the problem of autorun.inf n that is in my pendrive and pc i cant remove it ,so plz help me .......plzplzplz...

sharpman

C

Hello, how can i run c in my 64bit vista?

sharpman

Cant sign in 2 msn was saying malious scipt

Hello, cant sign in msn switches off i have windows xp few days was alrted msnexe malious script thats not appearing now but when i go 2 sign in swit...

sharpman

I want bluetooth driver for xp

Hello,sir i am using xp os in inspiron 1525 laptop.but i have no bluetooth drivers.i searched ,but i couldnot get any drivers.please send any advise o...

jabra

I cant install games

Hello, i just got my computer completely wiped cus of all this crap that got on it but the guy at bestbuy who wiped it gave me backup cd's the first o...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

My microphone is not working

Hello, my microphone is not working, but the head set is working properly. i have checked the sound properties but sill it is not working..pl...

sharpman

Compaq and no discs

Hello, My computer crashed a while ago so I left it alone to see if anything happens but it gives me the same screen and every time I choose start wi...

sharpman

Problen installing xp on hdd

Hello, I recently got a dell optiplex gx270 from a friend with everything except a hdd. I had a UPC/NTL/Chorus recorder box with a 160GB hdd insid...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Upgrading from xp to vista receiving error

Hello, Can someone please help me. I am having mad issues with a new computer I bought from Dell. They have sent an exchange and it has the same ...

sharpman

Pendrive format

Hello, but sir i select My Computer, Select Manage, click on Disk Management then locate pen drive, Just right click on it and rename the path ...

dybbody

Nero installation prob

Hello, I'm getting problem while doing the installation for the nero. I'm getting error saying Ahead folder not found and I'm unable to install th...

dybbody

I wan it jst nw

Hello, i need bpl wap settings for my nokia 7210 supernova mobile.

fea_ture

Bluetooth

Hello, in my laptop bluetooth not working plz send me bluetooth driver

fea_ture
Results 19601 - 19650 out of a total of 24,655