The discussions

Blackscreen

when i turn on my laptop i can put in my pasword then i go to my desktop the screen is black the task bar is there and the cursor is there but no ic...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
humz

Cannot install msn

Hello, I had a 8.5 version of msn messenger .. wnted 2 get the latest version 2 b downloaded tht is the 9th version so i downloaded the installation ...

roootit

Connected in a network but not have net acces

Hello, i insttalled and tried the WinSockFix 1.1.0.13, software but the result is same pls help me

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
vetronicaz

Forgot info to log into yahoo

Hello, I forgot my log in information for Yahoo. My grandaughter logged me out so she could check her mail. My pass word is either Beingme or beingme...

s.preme

Hello, I recently cleaned my Windows XP computer because of adware/spyware. And I believe the anti-spyware software deleted one too many files. ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Windows xp install error

Hello, I recently tried to reformat my home computer using windows xp professional. Once I got through most of the setup and was prompted to enter my...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
MattSSS

My computer is destroyed

Hello, my computer started to shutdown by itself so i tried all kinds of antiviruses but none worked it turned all of my security settings off lik...

tikirose

Audio driver for hp dv2945se for x64 xp

Hello, i need hel

LeO

Windows doesn't fully boot up and recovery won't w

Hey, for the past few days my laptop hasn't been working. I'm running windows xp. I start up laptop and goes through the normal procedure, comes up...

30050897BOYLE

Windows vista

Hello, My laptop wont let me logon, It keeps saying, 'The User Profile Service service failed to logon. User profile cannot be loaded. Then i c...

xpcman

Flash drive does not show when i open my comp

Hello, I cannot get to show under my computer; I have tried some suggestions offered by the forum but the problem still exist; it's a 8 GB flash drive...

TMC

Aspire 4720z

Hello, I had Xp installed about a year ago by someone and it worked fine, I decided recently to sell the laptop and the buyer wants the Vista reins...

aquarelle

Blue screen

Hello, friends i have blue screen problem with my hp laptop with windows vista home basic 32 bit sp1 edition. I have encountered this problem ...

r0b0tsquid

'convert file from' appears importing jpeg

Hello, I want to import a picture from my camera (which is Jpeg format) into a word document. I have done this many times before with no problems, jus...

setgold57

Unknown type file

Hello, I got an unknown type file of 0kb on my desktop but i can't delete it because it can't find the source... what should i do to be able to del...

millionhair

Pls help

Hello, I have a problem. When I am launching the games, the the Runtime Library Visual C++ error is eliminated. (www.zipstudia.xz.lt/1.JPG) I tried to...

faceguydb

No boot with printer in on position

Hello, My HP computer a media center pc will not boot if my hp printer a c4480 is on at boot-up. I have deleted all printers from the computer inclu...

outs67

The notebook doesn't work

Hello, My notebook doesn't work only the green light comes on indicating it's on, but nothing else work or turn on.

veeking

C++ problem

Hello, Hello, I have a problem. When I am launching the games, the the Runtime Library Visual C++ error is eliminated. (www.zipstudia.xz.lt/1.JPG) I ...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
ZippO-

Dissappearing of taskbar and desktop icons

Hello, Mine is even worse. Even after typing explorer in taskbar, it will appear (the process) in the taskbar for 1 second and then it will disappear...

DreaD

Audio

Hello, I recently purchased a dell inspiron 530. There is no sound, audio. Did y inspiron come with audio software, or will I have to hav something...

jmp59

Cannot install windows xp

Hey there, Well my problem is that I cannot install windows xp actually on my computer. When I launch the installation and when it comes to the phase...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
asique

Sound

Hello, my mather boord is : intel dg31PR IF i Ad Ram = (2*2GG)= 4GG my sound card not doing but if i ad Ram 1*2GG he do Why ?

pi_ki

Drive not open by double clicking

Hello, Hello, My PC having three drive & it is not opening with double click & showing open with programm,even error is RECYCLE\s-4-5-55-100009321-1...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Laptop does not start in

Hello, SIR I have Toshiba laptop and loaded win win xp svc pack 2. my laptop does not login in any user account. when i have tried to login my la...

KevinH

Pc line webcam sorry you have no video captur

Solved

Hello, Does anybody know how i can fix the above problem. This is the second webcam i have bought thinking that it was not working. I haev instal...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
Carcass

No activation numbers?

Solved

Hello, I have a user whose DELL laptop which had a disk event and lost all its file associations. He didn't remember what he did with the recove...

Barney

Resolution problem

Hello, I have a dell dimension 2400 that came with windows xp home edition. I have a windows vista disk that came with my laptop.I used the disk to u...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Change save and submit batch script

Hello, OS - Windows Server 2003/ Windows XP Is there a way to write a batch script for the following I have a file in a specific directory ...

jad05

Have key,how can i install windows xp home e

Hello,I have winXP home edition on one computer,i corrupted it,i dont have CD but have key. now how can i download s/w from other computer and insatl...

jad05

Computer freeze

Hi dudes , ive noticed something on my desktop is that when i open too many programs on it my computer just freezes and it wont turn on for some minut...

steve

Cannt log on after creating my account

Hello, i just completed signing up for my new email address but i can not log in. i need to send an email just now.the response is that the user n...

Ninpomania

Installing a new hdd

Hello, I recently had to rebuild my computer and have found that I need a larger HDD. I am running Vista Ultimate 64-bit. All I want to do is upgrad...

Ninpomania

Problem c++

Hello, I have a problem. When I am launching the games, the the Runtime Library Visual C++ error is eliminated. (www.zipstudia.xz.lt/1.JPG) I tried to...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2009 by
ZippO-

Drivers required for my laptop

Hello, i am looking for audio & video driver for my laptop. (Compaq CQ 60 104 TU) with win XP. Pls help. Thanks

union5force

C++ error :/

Hello, Hello, I have a problem. When I am launching the games, the the Runtime Library Visual C++ error is eliminated. (www.zipstudia.xz.lt/1.JPG) I ...

subzero00

Resolve blue screen error in windows server

Hello, A problem has ben detected and windows has been shutdown to prevent damage to your computer nvmini.sys page_fault_In_nonpaged_area i...

subzero00

Want to format my pc but..

Hello, hi, i want to format my pc but each i format my pc a new windows option crates already there is 3 options which ocpied my c drive space no...

gayathri

After re-format of xp, cant get windows to ac

Hello, I have an odd problem. I have refomatted a computer .. all clean and correct .. and after I have activated windows and all that .. and I get t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
RyanNorr

Virus problem

Hello, Kioskea.net community i need help with a computer i'm fixing. I reformatted it because when i first started it up it said "this disk may have ...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
Yemeda816

Windows shutting down message

Hello, I am asking for your help because I downloaded a windows game on my computer after doing so the message was it needed to shuyt down then right...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
lexqueen

Taking internet with you to another location

Hello, What I have is a question more than a problem, I have comcast cable tv and comcast internet at my main home, I have a vacation home at the be...

xpcman

My desktop is gone!!!

Hello, For the past months I have had to run my computer just through the task manager i have read the tips to do like the programs to install and I ...

xpcman

Attachements: find and save vs. open and save

Hello, I have to start by saying I'm a bit of a luddite. In an effort to move away from this, I started to delete many of the unuseed files on my pc...

dianey

Driver problem

Hello, Im sorry If this is already been asked but I have alot of Drivers and other stuff missing from my Widows Vista and I have searched High and Lo...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Display driver

Hello, hi,iv got the hp paviliondv6000 my display drivers keeps on stoping and its saying theses no updates,the graphic card has been updated and cha...

jack_lam

Restore factory settings

Hello, I tried repairing my computer using the f8 key. I wanted to restore factory settings. I chose the option to create a backup file. After the r...

ham.let84

Web page

Hello, I am trying to put a link in my same home page but it does not work please help me!!!!!!!!!!!

hoststress

Access denied to drives

Hello, i recently installed avira antivirus on my laptop, and scan system with it and it gave me 5 to 6 worm information and i asked it to repair an...

theparkerwilly

Can someone

Hello, can someone help how i can download video controller for acer 4600. Krumenda

rdechazal
Results 22501 - 22550 out of a total of 24,656