The discussions

My 3gtouch (andriod)

Hello,I have a my 3gtouch/android and I have Been trying to installed adobe flash pLayer and the. 2.2 version for my andriod sense us a 1.6 can you...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Vista is slow and prone to freezing up

Hello, I am using Acer aspire 4930. It has a Nvidia GeForce 9300 GS 256mb video card and 2 GB ram. I replaced the RAM when it started to fail abou...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
DarksoulVan

Usb & ps/2 mouse and keyboard don't work.

Hi, I have a USB mouse and a PS/2 Keyboard but I also have a PS/2 Mouse aswell but no luck of any of them working. I've recently updated my driv...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2010 by
PK

What are my incoming/outgoing servers?

Hello, I'm trying to find out what my incoming and outgoing servers are for my computer. Please help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explo...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Transfering files to another user

Solved

I have 2 users on my computer and i would like to transfer files from 1 user to another, how do i do that?

5 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
D-gangsta

My computer is restarting by it self.

Hello, My pc restartes by it self when I loged in and leave it it may stay upto 30 min but when I start to do any task it will restart by it self. w...

bertzky

Limited connectivity problem fixing

Hello, I want you to tell me about how to fix my problem: What can i do to fix this problem?thanks

4 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
kgoff

Connection of internet through mobile phone

Hello, I am Jit. I have a mobile of Blue, 450 X model. How do I connect to internet via my mobile phone? Do I have to download any software for my mo...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
CHUKS

Windows shuts down windows to protect my comp

Hello, about a week ago, i noticed my notebook had become very slow on start-up. Then yesterday, I put it on, and as soon as it came on, a little...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
jumper

Uninstalling victim software

Hello, Pl. tell me How to uninstall Victim genuine Software from pc ? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

netsa77

Language change windows 7

Hello, I screwed up and bought a mini for use in France and yes it a French language o/s. Is there a way of changing it to English without upgrading t...

netsa77

Driver of nokia 5310

Hello, # Plese give me 5310 music xpress pc suit drive

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
jtj

Screen is flickering

Hello, i have the same problem like others too..... i have a hp pavilion dv4-1225dx can you help me this kind of problem............ even if i tap a...

Mord_Mckee

Code 10, device cannot start

Hello, I just reformatted my computer onto windows 7, and the sound problem that so many have has also happened with me. Audio devices are not pre...

netsa77

Acer computer won't start

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire ZG5 laptop. Recently (after I turned off the computer due to it being frozen), it won't start up. I turn it on and it s...

netsa77

Setup cannot continue

Hello, i have win xp installed desktop. while copying some data from pendrive, suddenly an error message is displayed : physical memory dump relat...

netsa77

Stop idle time out & log off; win xp sp3

Hello, want my, WIN.XP SP3 Compaq/HP DeskTop, to stay logged in. Not time out, after "X" number of minutes idle. Before adding a user it left me LOG...

mysterry60

On macbook keyboard, h key is acting like alt

Hello, Last night, I was typing a Word document when suddenly my "h" key began looking like this when i typed it --> ? I have no idea how to fix ...

mysterry60

Windows server 2003 help hack

Hello, Immediate Please now. I have administrator username and password of winserver2003 now for today( I do remote desktop now and I can do anythi...

mysterry60

Screen glitches with colours with keys down

Hey there, i bought a HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC and im playing games on it.. Just recently i have realised when i hold down Keys : "W" "TAB" "SHIFT"...

mysterry60

Antivirus not install

Hello, Sir You say its already install but it cant work thats why im ask and my task manager is also disabled

netsa77

Is it overheating problems?!

Hello, my laptop is dell inspiron 1545, 2 days ago i have installed windows 7, since then my laptop turns off suddenly without shutting down, and res...

Tal

Audio

Hello, after upgrading xp to vista sound is not responding again

netsa77

Antivirus is not install

Hello, I install antivirus software in my computer after download that software i open and run the software but it cant work properly two time i i...

Rajneesh

Seeking motherboard cd of ibm thinkcentre

Hello, sir i want setup my system ..so theres no any software..plz kindly do the needful.. my system detail: MT-M9211-KMA ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
sakin

Function key problem

Hello, hi there i have seen all of ur answers and helps to others but still i could not solve my problem i have a problem with fun + nmlk. even when ...

vishu

Not able to open c drive normally

Solved

Hello, I'm not able to open the C drive normally. If I click the drive it open a open with dialogue page. If I use explore also I get the same thin...

69 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
Mahesh.J

Windows hangs at loading screen

Hello, I have a 3 month old HP Pavillion Laptop that I accidentally dropped on the floor the other day while it was on. Now when I try to load win...

6 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2010 by
king

My computer goes into 'sleep mode'?

Hello, Every so often my computer goes into 'sleep mode'. How do you get it out of sleep mode, without just shutting down computer! "HOW??" ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
Jaz

Need help to restore hp mini note book

Hello, i have a hp mini 1000 note book, i want to restore it back to factory settings and start all over. i already removed all music and photos. so ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
jr

Open dialog box

Hello, I cannot open some attachments because a box says " I have an open dialogue box. Please close it" What is a dialogue box? How do I find the op...

Asley

Sound which comes and go

Hello, my laptop is HP pavilion dv6000. ever since I installed windows 7 ultimate edition it never gave me problems only until last week when It would...

jack4rall

Windows7 doesnt load

Hello, tomorrow night i hv uninstalled quick heal and made partition of my E:.after that on restarting system it just shows DELL logo and startup op...

jack4rall

Connection not encrypted

Hello, i have windows vista and have just recently joined an online bingo site and am having problems trying to access the site. when i press play no...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
gambler

Dont wont other music from other nano on my i

Hello, just bought new nano but i dont want other music from other nano on it how do i stop it automatically diong this.

netsa77

Lifecam cinema

Hello, I have windows vista and trying to run the software for lifecam cinema webcam. The CD does not let me install so i tried downloading off mirco...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
jan65

Screen went blank after windows update

Hello, my computer was doing a windows update and i did not know it was not complete and I shut it down and closed my laptop. when I went to start ...

mysterry60

Dell inspiron 1545 problem

Hello, hi there my laptop (dell inspiron 1545) yesterday i shut it down and today it refused to start up with the battery and thought it needed cha...

mysterry60

My laptop: blank screen and no hdd lights

Closed

Hello, I closed the lid of my laptop without switching off or shutting down. and also it fells of my bed! now when I open the lid the power l...

mysterry60

Ethernet controller (missing) windows 7

Hello, I've just gone from Windows XP to Windows 7. And I have no network connection, Im in device manager at the moment and my ethernet controller is...

netsa77

Hp web cam driver for windows xp sp2 prof.

Hello, Dear all support team i would like to request a driver for my web cam Hp pavilion dv2000 i use windows xp sp2 professional ..... ...

andy

Error 17 black screen

Hello, For some reason when i turned on my computer today i got an error just saying "Error 17" i cant do system restore because it says i have no...

mysterry60

Bootable cd windows xp pro

hey hey, i need some one to to tell me how to create a windows xp profestional bootable cd. Im no good at computers so try and use non computer lan...

8 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
bhangi

2 op system 1 works and the other1 doesn't

Solved

Hello,I need some help please : 2 days ago I create a partition in my hard drive to install a second op system (xp) I running vista then I follow the...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
elmaskbron

Webcam shut my computer down

Closed

Hello, I had a Webcam installed on my computer and when i try to used it the WebCam frooze and shut my system down it was working before, and...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
marky

Window is not start only blank page

Hello, when I open my computer the window is not start and only blank page appear what I should do ??? If someone know about that soluti...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
Arty

Accidentally deleted data from temp folder

Hello, I accidentally deleted the data from my temp folder in C drive. Now some of the folders from the My Documents folder are missing. I was able t...

abhi

File encryption

Hello, i need links for file encryption in linux(redhat), windows xp and vista... please help me out!! Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533....

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
aliyyyyaa

Hard disk drive problem

Hello, i am having problem while opening hard disk drive by double clicking, when i am clicking on drive it's appear open with or choose any applicat...

9 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
YOGESH

I don't know whats wrong

Hello, My computer Starts without any problem The internet Automatically connects to the wireless router and firefox works I can install program...

Chelle
Results 9301 - 9350 out of a total of 24,655