The discussions

Video pareshani

Hello, my dvd/cd drive cant read any disk....what should i do...??? all drivers are ok..there is no any yellow mark in device manager for any dri...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
johnsteve12

What's the difference?

Solved

Hello, can somone tell me whats the difference between: Total Available Graphics Memory ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
saymer

Webcam

Hello, i have a laptop and the web cam is built in.my web cam is working if i start the webcam , but while i m chatting and if i init somebody to see...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
reema

Blank screen after windows loads

Hello, I have a new computer, with windows vista 32 bit. Have a gtx 8800 . Windows loads then screen goes black. If i uplug monitor from ...

voicesms

Windows 2008 winload error

Hello, I have XP SP3 32bit as my first partition. I installed Windows 2008 32bit for testing Hyper-V but found out that it is only available in 64...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
aasim

Problam founder

Hello,

oceane122

Hidden file problem

Hello, my proplem is my hidden file is not showing so please any ways give me

gadjetboy

Logitech

Hello, I have a logitech web camera that my son bought me for christmas last year. I lost the load up disc and the box that it came in is long gone. C...

sprayvir

Registry/program issue

Hello, i need help. i used advanced uninstaller to rid my cpu of nasties. and wound up deleting some registries. now when i boot up i cant access...

gsta31

My system show your may be victum of software

Hello, my system show you may be a victim of software counterfeiting plz help me and i am seting the wallpaper but is after 2 minut is gon then my m...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
narayan

Inquiry

Hello, i have a mobility radeon 9000 32 mb video card..my installer cd was lost..how and where can i download the software for free?....hope to have ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Black screen

Hello, When i turn the power of my laptop on, it starts booting and at the windows XP progress bar the screen turns black. The only thing on the sc...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
disgruntledMacUser

Windows xp

Hello, i successfully re-formatted and installed XP. But, after that when i restart PC, desktop, it does nothing. It says BOOT from CD: i expe...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
sasha

Wrongly installed anti virus(pendrive)

Hello, i have installed a anti virus by keeping the set up file in the pendrive only.so it has installed properly.when iam trying to update that soft...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
axion

Blank desktop

Hello, Hi guys, ma PC just wont display any Icons no taskbar and start butons. However, I can access all the files and programs via task manager. av ...

Felix

System 32 error, repair freeze

Hello, My computer the past week kept freezing up lately, finally last night it decided to give up on itself completely. When I restarted my comput...

osama

Windows loading problem / black screen

Hello, One day all of the sudden when I start my machine the bios flashes as normal, Wiindows XP Pro loading screen comes up fine and the progress ...

osama

Machine can't work

Hello,i have a dell inspiron 8000,piii 1ghz ,256mb ram, after installing win xp sp2 the machine could not boot, after switching it on the hdd spinning...

xpcman

Pc recovery

Hello, i recently had a problem where my desktop wasnt showing ,star up button and such.. nothing but my background. so ive researche the forum on h...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2008 by
steph

Mbr's

Hello, Dears!!!!!! I want to know that what is master Boot Recrod. why it is made, What is the fuction of this. And why heppend when this Master Boo...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Start-up problem

Hi... Today, I had left my computer unattended for about an hour. I had Opera running, and when I had came back, I click on the tab for it on the t...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

How to install xp(sp2) to vista(64bit) nb

Hello, I've just bought a HP tx2120us with window vista(64 b it) insatllation. I can't use many program due to incompatibility problem such as flash...

xpcman

Lost disc

Hello, i have lost my sisc to down load my logitech web csm wot shud i do?? plz help me?

jmp59

Unable to shutdown my laptop

Hello, am unable to shutdown my laptop. whenever i try to shutdown, all the running programs will get closed but the laptop never turns off, i alw...

Jean-François Pillou  

Retrieving files

Hello, So I need to retrieve some files from a "crashing" computer, and it starts up and all but only goes to the settings screen.(black screen wi...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2008 by
MnCrmsn

Safe mode appearing

Hi, Am having a significant problem, whenever I start my computer, it comes up in "Safe Mode" and I don't know why. I would like to know how t...

dellmania

Configuring updates

Hello,when i start up my computer,after it has been running for a while it restarts and says it is cofiguring updates.it does it every time i switch ...

kieferschild

No internet coming

Hello, no inernet is coming but download is continuing is it due coruption of windows explorer always during turnoff & re...

Lou

I'm in trouble

Hello, Few days before formatted my laptop. i istalled windows xp OS, but i was not having drivers for vedeo and audio/sound and then i installed VL...

kieferschild

I dont get it

Hello, I CANT SEE MY DESKTOP , NO STARTUP BAR> OR ANYTHING BUT MY BACKGROUND!. i tried the regedit and . i cant seem to find explorer.exe or Iexplore...

Aadhi

Cd/dvd drives are now missing

I had a spyware problem on my desktop last night and used Stopzilla and Spy Sweeper to take care of it. While that issue was taken care of, I think th...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
maggithematpie

Help i getting the blue screen

Hello, i keep geting a blue screen and it says tht there is unmountable_boot_volume what does this mean? i think i might need to reinstall the wind...

COYAKS

0x13132166

Hello, I keep getting the following message which is closing my pages... (The instruction at "0x13132166" referenced memory at "0x08cf0701". The memo...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
tech

Where are my icons?

hi i don't no where my Firefox icons have gone iv got no address box or no backspace whats happened. can anyone help??? thanks

brillser

Pls help

Hello, i formatted my drive c of my computer without inluding the drive d, the problem when i opened my drive d files, it prompted the files are not ...

sprayvir

Vista

Hello, i have the same problem with firefox3 when i try to download file it disappear, can any one give me the solution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

jaleed

If i could save the order of icons on taskbar

Hello, I prefer to have the icons in a specefic order since I use them a lot and saves me time.....but they keep getting mixed up.... Is there a w...

pro-genius

Can’t install microsoft office dvd on vista

Hola, I have encountered a severe problem with my DVD drive, can't install Microsoft Office program DVD on Vista. I have a LENOVO desktop Inte...

naomie101

Windows can not perform the format

Hello,

ramesh

Can not open winrar files attachment

Hello, i can not open winrar attachment directly from massage in outlook express. always i have to save the attachment then i m able to open it. ear...

madconbeg

Regedit problem

Hello, my regedit does not works.when i click START,then select RUN ,and typed regedit ,a message displayed saying that regedit is disabled by a...

Amann

Windows xp troubleshooting

Hello, We have always problem while browsing the internet, and has hang due to counterfiet of wrong xp software by the distribution of the system and...

ansh

Ping

Hello, Hello, I m very confuse. i have a problem like that.. If I ping google I get Pinging www.l.google.com [64.233.167.147] with 32 bytes o...

billakong

Delete file form desktop

Hello, hi, i am looking for any software or tips to delete file form desktop while windows restarting that i copied form any place to desktop, a si...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
sharafu

System shutdown

Hello, its me tir from Nepal. I've a big problem with my pc. when i wants to open my pc a message occurs"system shutdown" not any other message.& a...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Does not open any drive

Hello, I Can't Open C,D,E,F Drive. If I Double click this drive they also suggest Format now. But many important document here. So how can I release ...

xpcman

Windows prompt to upgrade to sp3

Hello, Just had a prompt from windows asking me to upgrade to service pack 3 but one thing that I know is that when service pack 3 was out many probl...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
bobby

Hard drive cant be detected

Hello, Hey. I lost my operating system for my laptop which uses windows vista. So,I tried to install an operating system designed for windows xp but ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

My new machine having trouble connecting

Hello, my names is james tune and i just built and brand new computer. i have a quad core with windows ultimate as my OS. I baught a lynksys rangepr...

xpcman

Transferring files

Hello, I just bought a new computer but I need to transfer my files from my old computer to my new computer how do I do this?

xpcman
Results 23651 - 23700 out of a total of 24,655