The discussions

Packard bell tj67

Hello, I have packard bell laptop Easynote Tj67,i don,t CD of sound,vga & modam please send a software CD me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Intern...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Ntfs formatted wd my book studio edition hdd

Hello, I just recently had 400 gb of digitized home movies put on a WD My Book Studio Edition 2 2TB HDD (RAID 1) formatted in NTFS using Blackmagic c...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Install vb 6

Hello,i want install vb 6 but my computer Configuration is processor intel pentium 1.70 GHz,M processor, 240 RAM, Windows xp 2002 can i install ...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Windows xp laptop won't start.. goes in loop

Hello, i have a windows xp laptop and i just turned it off today. when i turned it back on it would run to the windows boot screen. but when it fi...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Wd storage device sounds like 'busy signal'

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 When I plug in my WD storage device it makes a weird sound and it isn't recognized...

5 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
Kathie

Compaq presario cq40-180tu laptop

Hello, I have HP Compaq Presario CQ40-180TU laptop with windows vista. Since long I've been trying to install windows xp on it but failed. Today I ...

closeup22

Unable to boot to windows cd w/ide drive

Hello, I am trying to install XP Pro onto a new Western Digital HD. With the HD attached, and the bios set to boot from DVD, then HD, I get the "bo...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
RedRooster

Only one partition detected while install xp

Hello, i have a problem regarding my hard disk. first there is no problem when i was install XP on my acer 4741g. i create 4 partition. "c:/" = 50 g...

closeup22

Activate my account

Hello, How can i activate my account or check my email, i don't know my activation code

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
khalil

Pendrive hidden files

Hello, While trying to delete files on my pendrive, it pops up a message that there are 3 hidden files on it, how do i get to see it please? Th...

closeup22

Virus on laptop

Hello, Get me out of this trouble, I have got a virus on my laptop and it makes the screen appear upside down and also it doesn't show itself when...

closeup22

Installed xp back

Hello, I had changed my operating system to vista and now I have reinstalled XP instead but I have lost sound. I am not getting any sound from my ...

closeup22

Counterfeit software victim

Solved

Hello, I unknowingly installed a pirated copy of Windows OS and now there is a message that keeps on popping saying that I might be a victim of co...

Ambucias

Webcam not working in windows 7

Hello, I have a computer fujitsu AMILO Xi 2528 webcam 1.3Mpixel cann't poen for windows7, why??...pls, help me explane... Configuration: Wind...

closeup22

Cyberoam solution

Solved

Hello, I m a college student staying in hostel. in our college there is problem regarding internet. our administrator has done one setting in CYB...

Ambucias

Adobe flash player works on my windows 7 64-b

hi, i got windows 7 on 64-bit and i downloaded from the website below and installed both packages for 64-bit and now flash player works on my internet...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Sep 2010 by
closeup22

Regsvr.exe running ,taskmanager disabled

Hello, windows startup time regsvr.exe running and same time taskmanager disabled. how do i remove help me

4 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
Mattie

Can leaving your internet open for too long

Hello, hello my mom doesnt really know anythign about computers she thinks evry lil thing will give her a virus even leaving her compute on the in...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Installing windows xp

Hello, I have Compaq Presario CQ40-180TU Laptop with Windows Vista installed in it. I want to replace it with windows xp. The issue I've been facin...

xpcman

I cannot get my pavillion 6430 to run after

Solved

Hello, I have not been able to get my hp (Vista) to run after my niece asked to charge her mp3 player on it. The mp3 device was plugged and I left, ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
xpcman

Automatic turn off

Hello, hi, if i am not using my vista pc..after a time its automaticaly turn off. how can i fix this problem. becoz i don't want to turn off my pc...

CN 147

Toshiba laptop wont start up at all

Hello, Toshiba laptop (running XP Home) wont start up at all. Power comes on for few seconds then it turns off again. Nothing comes up on screen. Ins...

cacher

C++ error in counter-strike

Hello, I have a problem. When I am launching the games, the the Runtime Library Visual C++ error is eliminated. (www.zipstudia.xz.lt/1.JPG) I tried to...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
idk

Regedit disabled

Solved

Hello, i can't run it is disabled by the administrator what to do

9 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
sankarlal

Zooming in and out

Hello, my dell studio laptop sometimes zooms in when I am using the touch pad on the internet, but I can't see why or how to get it to zoom back the o...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2010 by
steve

Disabled run command

Solved

Hello, I just accidentally disabled the run command, enabled hiding the "All Programs" at the start menu. Can't access anymore to run command. I...

jack4rall

Changing os

Hello, I actually have Windows Vista on my PC but I am more used to using XP, could you please tell me how to get the operating system changed. Th...

closeup22

Factory settings

Hello, I would be very grateful if someone can assist me in getting my Packard Bell computer with Windows XP back to the factory settings. I have the ...

closeup22

Installing win xp over win 7

Hello, i can't install win xp over win 7 on my hp dv6 notebook . please figure it out. Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.6

closeup22

Dual hard drives will not boot

Hello, I was using a 13GB old drive, when I decided I was going to put another drive in. I made sure the 13gb was 'Master' and the new 40gb was 'Sl...

brianwhitt77

Fn f8 (volume) stopped responding?

Hello, Any knowledge out there about getting the Fn F8 (Volume control) on the Gateway LT2016U to respond? (I know, how vague is that..) The...

brianwhitt77

Computer difficulties! help!

So, I don't know what caused this to happen, but everytime I turn the computer on, which is basically every day, this pops up, http://www.picnik.com/a...

brianwhitt77

Dell inspiron 9300 boots to black screen

Hello, My Dell Inspiron 9300 boots to black screen with cursor in the top left corner. I have scanned many forums and cannot find a usable solution....

brianwhitt77

Acer 5517 all userswill not load

Solved

Hello, I have an Acer 5517. Windows had completely shut down. Did a recovery and all seemed to be fine, except one of the four users will only l...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2010 by
brianwhitt77

Software counterfeiting??

Solved

Hello, When I switch on my computer there is a message in right hand corner you may be the victim of windows counterfeiting and i cant fix the perme...

Ambucias

Webcam driver novatech

Hello, i m rahu singh,my novatech webcam cd is lost and I download a many software but they didnt work plz give me a best suggestion or any idea tha...

Saman.tha

Dvd-rw drive not accessable

Hello, Expert, My PC (Acer Aspire M3630 with Vista OS) got problem: DVD-RW drive is not accessable, when I insert a DVD/CD into the drive, the ligh...

brianwhitt77

Low internet speed in windows7

Hello, please helpme aboute low internet speed in windows7

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
prabu

Hp recovrey partition lost and have recovery

Hello, i was using hp pevilion dv2601tx notebook,with vista home premium. my motherboard burnt (intel centrino core duo) and replaced with am...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Uploading pictures

Hello, I have windows 2000 and I am trying to upload pictures from canon powershot sd1100 is digital camera. I followed directions using disk and b...

brianwhitt77

Xp on hp dv4 2161 nr

Hello, I need to know how to put XP on a partition of my HP DV4 2161 NR. I get blue screen when booting from xp pro sp3 w/ sata modifications. Dis...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Can't install windows xp over windows 7

Hello, hey guys, i'm trying to downgrade from windows 7 to windows xp, by inseting an windows xp CD. but when i open the setup.exe file it ope...

suff954

Lost "repair my computer" option in boot

Hello, I have a one month old Toshiba Satellite. It turned out that a Service or Startup kept making my system "Hang" at my Vista Welcome Screen ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
ThE REAL LoRd NiKoN

Bootable pen drive

Solved

Hello, have 2 GB & 1GB pen drive please give me ideas for make bootable pen drive

SONU

Vaio camera capture utility vaio windows 7

Solved

Hello, IS there any one who can help to finding vaio camera capture utility Vaio VGNSZ434N Windows 7

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
alex

Unable to register the dll/ocx:regsvr32

Solved

Hello, Guys I have Windows 7 Ultimate on my laptop. I tryied to install one application but in the end I getting following error : C:\Windo...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
zaur.ahmadov

Windos update

Hello, i cannot find sp3 for xp,does anyone have an idea where it is downlaodable for free. Thank you

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

How to delete my orkut account

Solved

Hello, i have an orkut account and i want to delete it please tell me the prosissor for that Thanks for your support sakshi sharma Configu...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Bigger font

Hello, How do you make the font bigger on your screen? Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.9ke

Roarky

Network driver fault & problem

Solved

Hello, CAn anybody help. I have a medion md41567 laptop. i have that problem of missing drivers. I cannot find a network controller driver that wo...

8 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
Cenzo
Results 9151 - 9200 out of a total of 24,656