The discussions

Drivers for win 7

Hello, I have install windows 7 on my Presario V2000 but can't get drivers for my Presario V2000 to run Win 7. please help! Configuration: Win...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Computer lagging again and again

Hello, While opening an application, it will take around five minutes and I will not even be able to use it, please give me the solution for it to...

Ambucias

Hp compaq nx6120 has no display at all!!

Hello, I am really frustrated with my Laptop which has no display at all even though the power is full on..Everything is fine but no display at all....

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
davie

Title...pendrive courepted

Hello, my hp 115v a 4 gb pendrive was working well and dont know what happened when pluged it in its asking me to format and when pressed yes it is...

brianwhitt77

Hidden files get back to pc

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0My PC hidden files are not showing. How to get back to pc

neeya

Why doesn't my windows xp logon sound play

Hello, When I logon and logoff no sound plays. The only sounds that don't play are the Logon Sound and the Logoff sound. All the other sounds are ...

Dileep

I can't see my last drive.

hello I had windos 7 with 4 disc partations.(C:systen,D:,E:,F:).Then I installed windos xp.Than i come to know that F: drive is not their. Then i ins...

jack4rall

Hook up web cam

Solved

Hello, I would like to get my hp lap tom web cam camera to work so I can speak with my relatives in Brasil, who have a camera hook up for theire comp...

7 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2010 by
fcj153

Install xp in pre install window 7 and vista

Hello, dear sir i have dell window 7 and compac vista laptop.i want to uninstall window7 and install window xp but when i tried to install xp afte...

jack4rall

Somebody created my fake orkt account

Hello, somebody created fake orkut account with my name & details. I want to close the account. Plz guide me.

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
angel

Is there another driver i can disable

Hello, Below is a fix from Saman.tha I could not or don't have the TDSSserv.sys or anything close. So I'm not able to go through steps 3 throug...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
Jar

Inspiron 6400 power problem.

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.5.5 I've been running my inspiron 6400 off AC since the original battery died around a year...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Wd external problem

Hello, my WD3200mlz-00/snwxe308jva034 does not show up on my desktop and will not nru back up. is here a reformatting disk or software I can downloa...

suff954

Dual

Hello, I want to install bioth xp + vista on lpc is it compatible?will they work or only one.please suggest me. Ty

suff954

Runtime errors

Hello, Ambucias suggested that the Not Responding Error was possibly a Virus and should Download Malwarebytes program to remove the problem. Now I c...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2010 by
Jar

Eee pc windows 7 strarter

hey guys, so i just got this laptop the other day and i can nooot figure out how to put in a background and if someone could plz give me a hint as of ...

suff954

Toshiba stuck on wecome screen

Hello, I was doing an automatic update and had to restart my computer... since then it has been stuck on the wecome screen saying "please wait" fo...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
mancy

Black screen appears after windows

Hello, My laptop after entering the windows, displays a the black screen. plz solved my labtop problem Configuration: / Opera 9.8...

suff954

Cursor jumps from one line of typing to anoth

When typing in emails or word document, cursor jumps around in the document to previous text and continues typing. When going back to where the curso...

marge

Im out of space

I reinstalled windows on my computer, so to keep all my data safe, the persona helping me created a second partition. So now I have a C: and M: drive ...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
J

Failed dual-boot due to driver issue

Hello, I installed Windows XP on a Windows 7 machine attempting to setup a dual boot. However, XP is installed now and the ethernet drivers are m...

suff954

Ms-office2007 installetion problem

i downloaded MS-OFFICE-2007 from internet and while installing it,getting an error message like "There are no products affected by this package insta...

suff954

Computer desktop restarts on logoff

Hello, HELLO, MY PROBLEM IS THAT MY COMPUTER IS is always log off then automatically restart even if it is a new reformat... hope u can help m...

gaurav

Reboot loop on my computer

Hello, It's becoming very discouraging since i have installed SP2, the computer seems stuck in a reboot loop where it keeps restarting by itself. ...

suff954

Cannot shutdown

Hello, I know it is a bit funny situation but really it does not shut down. There should be many people who come around saying that their computer...

suff954

No icons on my desktop

Hello, I have no desktop icons, there is just the wallpaper over there, no recycle bin even. When I get through my computer to deskop, it does sho...

Ambucias

Lost desktop and icons

Solved

Hello, I am facing a really difficult problem all of a sudden. Abruptly, i can't find my desktop and the tasckbar is also missing. Please help me ...

suff954

Bios problem

Solved

Hello, my dell latitude D810 model bios is locked how to recover bios password. and my dvd drive also not working and all usb and lan port are lo...

Ambucias

Acer aspire one zg5

Hello, This Aspire start to boot then shuts down abruptly (Power Off). Any Help would be greatly appreciated. Configuration: Windows 7 / Fir...

drgremohack

Can i install windows 7 on my computer?

Solved

Hello, I wonder what are the system requirements for installing Windows 7 on my computer. I am currently using windows Vista. Please help me becau...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
mancy

Vga projector no longer works with windows 7

Solved

I recently upgraded the OS on my Dell Lattitude D630 laptop from XP to Windows 7. Now when I plug in my VGA projector it no longer displays my comput...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

No icons, start, and safe mode doesnt work

Hello, One of my desktops isn't working at all, a friend used it and I don't know what he did. But there are NO Icons and NO start up menu when yo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
xploreraj

Lg monitor problem...

Hello, The LG monitor which I am using goes on restarting again again by itself after using the system for some time... Processing of the CPU is o...

paulbtorrent

Urgent- my acer one ntbook is working

Hello, MY SYSTEM IS SAYING THAT SOME FILES IS MISSING OR CORRUPT AND THAT ICAN ATTEMPT TO REPAIR IT BY STARTING WINDWS SETUP USING THE ORIGINAL ...

suff954

Enough ram but slow startup windows 7

Hello, i have my pc as listed: motherboard asus p5ql pro ram:8 gb(corsair) hdd:160 gb western digital os:windows 7 64 bit gpu:nvidia gts 250(512...

closeup22

Sony web cam dvd files not recognized by pc

Hello, We have SONY web cam model DCR-DVD610. DVD containing the vedio clips are not detected by PC. but the same clips are being palyed by we...

suff954

I lost my desktop icon

Solved

Hello, i lost my desktop icon, how can i restore?

6 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
john vinodh

Help me sir

Hello, i have a problem with my pendrive it when we try to open it it says that disc is not formatted but when we try to formet it again a massage i...

kamli4u

Audio codec driver compaq presario cq61 100ee

Hello, any one help to find out the idt high definition audio codec driver for compaq presario cq61 100 ee for xp Regards, Hal

4 replies Last reply on 13 Sep 2010 by
kalabane

Diskpart mess in my windows xp pro

I was trying to make a USB bootable for the installation of windows 7. I followed the guide in this website: https://www.intowindows.com/how-to-ins...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Why wont my adobe flash player work??

Hello, It has been several days since my flash player has worked for any video on the internet. No Youtube, Surf the Channel, everything is gone. ...

drgremohack

When i scroll the page up and down its slow

when i scroll the page up and down its slow Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

drgremohack

@ and " buttons on keyboard switched

Hello, I use a IBM Thinkpad laptop with OS Win 7. After loading Kaspersky I find the " & @ buttons have switched. Can you help me resolve this??? ...

drgremohack

Audio driver

Hello, Sir my computer is no sound. i installed audio driver from internet. How do my computer for sound. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox ...

AHASAN

Video problem

Hello, I can't see video in compaq Presario c700 with vista window.However audio is propoerly working. pls provide solution? Configurati...

drgremohack

I need code to format my phone

Solved

Hello, i want to format my nokia 5320 what is the code for that ?

6 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Missing icons

Hello, I am using Windows XP operating system and while logging in my account, my desktop icons are mising. The Desktop has just its wallpaper on ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

My computer not going to turn off

Hello, In my computer viruse gone from pen drive. sichost.exe some what name of viruse. after installation of quick heal updated version my ...

drgremohack

My comp automatically shut down

Hello, My computer automatically off after few minutes. But the monitor and cpu has got power at that time. I am using win xp. Thanks, Senthil...

drgremohack

Messenger someone seeing my conversations?

Hola, I dont use messenger much, but my windows live messenger keeps telling me when im online that someone else is seeing my conversation. How do i...

drgremohack
Results 9201 - 9250 out of a total of 24,655